Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
And how to open the second and third from the end? The ones before the goblin in the barrel?
You talk to the lusty argonian after the tavern broken table event and you should just follow the story to enter the elven shop in the morning to get the scene the evening on the third day
Can someone help me, please??
I'm having trouble here.,
How do u unlock these???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know????
I believe those are placeholders for old animations that where in the version before the rework.

Now how do you get the goblin one? is it the blacksmith cause I couldn't find her anywhere?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You talk to the lusty argonian after the tavern broken table event and you should just follow the story to enter the elven shop in the morning to get the scene the evening on the third day
So this are the continuation of the meeting scenes with both of this characters, and it can't be triggered if I load save from previous version (0.2)? Because I only can talk with "lusty Argonian maid" and her boss every time of a day and it doesn't trigger any new scene. Same thing with the elf-sama.

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
So this are the continuation of the meeting scenes with both of this characters, and it can't be triggered if I load save from previous version (0.2)? Because I only can talk with "lusty Argonian maid" and her boss every time of a day and it doesn't trigger any new scene. Same thing with the elf-sama.
I use new saves everytime on this game to avoid bugs so that might be the problem, but the scene was here on the previous version of the game tho, try sleeping for the new scene with the elves tho it might work if you get a dialogue about going there

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I use new saves everytime on this game to avoid bugs so that might be the problem, but the scene was here on the previous version of the game tho, try sleeping for the new scene with the elves tho it might work if you get a dialogue about going there
Can't, unfortunately. Can you share your save-file with this scenes opened please?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be grateful! ;)

Reactions: Venom Lord

FatPig

Jan 29, 2020
Hey mister Dev!
Nice game. Precious art.
Just a little question: Is there gonna be Battle Fuck (as I know it was originally intended)?
Keep up the good work lol

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
love the game, love the art. patreon doesn't work for me. would like to support dev. love ntr content hope pink hair boy ntr mom next time. also hope they keep some of the school scenes before the remake.

Reactions: DTchan and fisher34

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I have to say, I liked original demo most, because it had female sex combat. New versions have only MC combat. I hope sex combat will be implemented back into the game.

Aug 1, 2024

I believe those are placeholders for old animations that where in the version before the rework.

Now how do you get the goblin one? is it the blacksmith cause I couldn't find her anywhere?
She is on the bridge. You can enter there like any other location. But before that you need to take the quest in the guild and go to the bridge at noon.
I can confirm that that where u should be able to find her in order for u to get that goblin scene. Just be sure to also pick on the choice that says, "Dig in" I think, or something similar to that (can't remember right now) when u find her...

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I have 22/26 completion. I have blacksmith quest. When I go to the bridge, I see someone squirming in a barrel but can't click on it. No idea how to progress.

Reactions: Aliauanavi
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes