NomojoeMobile

Nov 28, 2021
Hey I'm having an issue or I'm just dumb but past the varick well scene, rats quest and apologizing to skink, I dont have anymore quests and don't know where to go from here. Can someone please help me out?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Hey I'm having an issue or I'm just dumb but past the varick well scene, rats quest and apologizing to skink, I dont have anymore quests and don't know where to go from here. Can someone please help me out?
Just check if you have all scenes unlocked and if yes it is the end of the content

marick114

Sep 30, 2023
The game has a huge potential, I hope the author will make a team of 3 people, my opinion that it is better to release a big update every 3 months than small updates every 1 month, and try to go to steam

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Who gets this error?
Most of these errors are because you replace files with previous files when unzipping: try deleting the game completely (except saves, if they were made on the current version) and unzipping them into your folder.
Well, and yes, saves from the previous version are incompatible with the new version — this can also be case of the problem.

Reactions: DeadGame98
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes