Wolf RPG Completed Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ [12-12-2018] [Acerola]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
so u have windows 10 and had to do that to get it to run. I only ask because i will put it in Op for others with a similar problem

Arkan

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah it works with this game. For some games AppLocale works and for other games I have to use NTLEAS...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cool thanks!!! For that noticed a few having problems so added your solution to the opening post

warr789

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys can someone help me i have pAppLoc and i start game like Japanse locale with admin but in game i dont see any text what characters speak and same if i go in settings...

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Right Click on "Game.exe" Run with Japanese locale as admin to start playing.
If you dont have Apploc:
Already installed install it and do above instructions
Thanks for this!

Reactions: Muff Diver

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's made with Wolf RPG Editor. It's NOT RPG Maker at all. So it likely doesn't use Ruby.. here's an english version of 2.10c engine.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
please share
Basically exactly how you would use on a rpg maker game, but dont put the *2+1. go through like 2 more values and in the end there should be like a few sets of numbers, pick the top one thats usually it but they're all the same. I'm at 5 million, 0 guilt and high arousal on day 2 lol

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
I have locale set to japanese, the game opens fine, but I can't get past the title screen or even select any of the tabs like settings. The keys don't seem to work, sometimes if I press a random key it reloads the title screen but it does not go beyond it. I am using windows 7 if it matters.

EDIT: I have downloaded the game from other sources and I have the exact same problem with all of them. I have also tried changing start=0 to =1 in game.ini file but it always changes back to =0 when I open up the game.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Fact Shira , just try the space bar on the title screen, it worked for me with the nearly same config as you (I'm on Mac with a virtualization). Mouse seems useless.
During the game, like old RPG Makers, ESC to access Menu, space bar and arrows are used.

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
@Bip

Thanks for the reply, I just tried that but it still does not go past the title screen. It does the same randomly reloading the title screen as it sometimes does when pressing random keys and does not go past it.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes