Wolf RPG Completed Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ [12-12-2018] [Acerola]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
you dont need NTlea to make this game work. i can tell you why it didnt work: japanese games use japanese fonts and locales. your windows computers are set to us or eu locales and fonts, additionally unicoded.
to make games run from other countries, that need other codes, locales and stuff, you can change your windows locales manually. (but thats pretty annoying cause it adds like japanese keyboard and stuff to your comp and you need to rechange it when you dont want to play that game anymore. and it even requires a restart i think).

NTlea emulates japenese and other locales, so you can start an exe file with emulated locales.

but i heard NTlea is outdated and not supported anymore. this one is better and its still supported:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
but i heard NTlea is outdated and not supported anymore. this one is better and its still supported:
still maintained doesn't make it better than NTLEA . still works with most JP games and unlike xupefei's LE , it's compatible with sandboxie and x64 apps :)

Reactions: bbyf

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Since that caused me a lot of grief, I'll post about it here:

The ending you get has nothing to do with the amount of times you have sex. I found the true answer on the Carnival of Sin review of the game, and it is like this:

Ending 1: Collect 1 million yen on day 61 with guilt between 81-100
Ending 2: Collect 1 million yen on day 61 with guilt between 11-80
Ending 3: Fail to collect 1 million yen on day 61 with guilt between 11-100
Ending 4: Fail to collect 1 million yen on day 61 with guilt between 0-10
Ending 5: Collect 1 million yen on day 61 with guilt between 0-10

I hope this can help future players.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So I found a save for this game on this guys blog:

It's just a cg save set, so you have the game 100% thus no strive to do anything but what you want to. I am uploading the save file as well, because 4share is a cunt by making you make an account with them.

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
I just downloaded the game and grabbed the 100% save but if I try to view ending 1 or 2 plus a couple of the events the game just crashes. Has this happened to anyone else?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but how do you get the other outfits like the Maid,Hostess,Waitress, and what not....?

roxas750

Aug 20, 2017
I got it to work windows 10 using NTLEAS
You just extract the files from that archive into the game's folder and drag the Game.exe onto the ntleasWin.exe and click "Save & Run"
still not working for me

pepe300

Jul 20, 2017
the game starts perfectly worse the problem is that after the intro and review some CG scenes I see this error Data / MapData / OP --- p_% mps and start the program as Japanese administrator and also use the NTLEAS and I still appear error

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I got it to work windows 10 using NTLEAS
You just extract the files from that archive into the game's folder and drag the Game.exe onto the ntleasWin.exe and click "Save & Run"
I tried this but when I click the Download Archive link on that page it's just a zip filled with crap. No exe at all... I think I'm missing something here.

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018

Overview:
Ordinary big brother Kazuo lives with protagonist little sister Misaki. Misaki and Kazuo started as mere siblings, not related by blood. When their parents died, their relationship became physical. Together, Kazuo and Misaki have survived. It's been okay, but not great. Now, things have changed for the worse. Kazuo got into trouble and lost his job. Not only that, he's been slapped with damages of over $10,000. In dire financial straits Kazuo gets snippy at his sister.
"I work hard to keep things together, you could at least clean the house!"
"I'm a burden, that's what you really want to say!" Misaki shoots back.
She insists on getting a part-time job. That part-time job ends up paying quite well... at a dear cost... Can you repay Kazuo's debt and still salvage the relationship!?​

Updated: 08 / 07 / 2015
Genre: RPG, nympho, GangBang, Orgies, Sex Coercion/Compulsion
Censorship: Yes
Version: Ver. 1.0.1
Developer / Publisher:
Please Log in / Register to view this link

Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese / English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link:
-
-
Apploc:​

Overview:
Ordinary big brother Kazuo lives with protagonist little sister Misaki. Misaki and Kazuo started as mere siblings, not related by blood. When their parents died, their relationship became physical. Together, Kazuo and Misaki have survived. It's been okay, but not great. Now, things have changed for the worse. Kazuo got into trouble and lost his job. Not only that, he's been slapped with damages of over $10,000. In dire financial straits Kazuo gets snippy at his sister.
"I work hard to keep things together, you could at least clean the house!"
"I'm a burden, that's what you really want to say!" Misaki shoots back.
She insists on getting a part-time job. That part-time job ends up paying quite well... at a dear cost... Can you repay Kazuo's debt and still salvage the relationship!?​

Updated: 08 / 07 / 2015
Genre: RPG, nympho, GangBang, Orgies, Sex Coercion/Compulsion
Censorship: Yes
Version: Ver. 1.0.1
Developer / Publisher:
Please Log in / Register to view this link​

Platform: Windows
Language: Japanese / English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link:
-
-
Apploc:​
Great game,I saw that a lot people had problems to launch the game,but it work well for me once I follow the instructions above...

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes