1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I really don't get why you would want to be credited for an unedited mtl. Its not like you actually translated anything and it just makes you subject to ridicule.:unsure:

Reactions: HikkiG

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
My jp ver gallery save file, 100% working for me. :oops:
Thank fucking God, I completed the game without knowing how to do the temptation thing and which enemy it should be done on. I basically thought it was like a skill at sometime which will always be there in the skill menu to use on everyone.

DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE after thar first dungeon blowjob scene when fighting certain enemies there is a temptation skill in menu, specially when fighting bosses. This needs to be said as the game just ends and you honestly don't get to retry to 100% if you miss any temptation skill shit in the recollection room.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
By the title alone, with the "redemption" thing, I expected that after "netoraring" someone the knightess became aware of the shit she did, had a change of heart/values/whatever, and then embarked on a epic journey to make up for the mistakes, prove that she is really sorry and is a new person, and try her best to win back the heart of the one should never have betrayed.
The H part is with her alone times maybe remembering the true love that she miss so much, or maybe trying to forget the empty, meaningless and never enough pleasures of her wrongdoings. Also, obviously a happy ending with her love, and maybe a neutral ending with a new love because she didn't managed to win back the first one, and a bad ending where she just comes back to the shit (maybe even never managing to overcome her situation and ultimately killing herself, winning the game the gore/graphic violence tag).

Sadly, it's not always that Japanese devs are creative enough, or at least good hearted.

Haven't played it yet, but I'm sure what you think of is probably not avoidable
In my humble opinion, virgin (or almost virgin) routes always does good to a game.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Is it a permanent curse that all NTR games must be accompanied by a shit MTL? You'd get more understanding of whats happening with the dialogue turned off

• Sad
Reactions: styggtuff12

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Do anyone happened ti know where all the mysterious bubbles are, im doing the magic student one, need 2 more mysterious bubbles

recklez

Jun 6, 2019
I dont know if i'm the only one but the game is unplayable for me considering it is continuesly spamming 3 buttons. I dont even know which ones but my menu is being permanently opened and closed aswell as my character moves down all the time. I've never experienced a bug like this before, very odd!

Really don't understand what's causing it. Nothing's wrong with my keyboard as you can see I can type all of this out just fine.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
The Lich is bullshit, I had to grind a few levels to tank her damage, and when I killed her, she revived for a second battle. At level 9, with no way to buy better weapons/armor, when even your specials miss like 50% of the time.

Bullshit.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes