1.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
The Lich is bullshit, I had to grind a few levels to tank her damage, and when I killed her, she revived for a second battle. At level 9, with no way to buy better weapons/armor, when even your specials miss like 50% of the time.

Bullshit.
for this kind of moments I suggest you to use

boobthief

May 25, 2017
That's some low-effort quickly pushed one button MTL. Even missing word wrap like... 90% not word-wrapped!
For all the connoisseurs of MTL poetry out there:

Here's a word wrap plugin fix for this game, attached.

How to install
Extract the zip into the game directory and overwrite plugins.js when prompted (or open the zip and copy all files to the appropriate directories manually).

Reactions: P.Y.M

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I dont know if i'm the only one but the game is unplayable for me considering it is continuesly spamming 3 buttons. I dont even know which ones but my menu is being permanently opened and closed aswell as my character moves down all the time. I've never experienced a bug like this before, very odd!

Really don't understand what's causing it. Nothing's wrong with my keyboard as you can see I can type all of this out just fine.
Late reply but for reference, this can happen in RPG Maker games if you have a joypad or other game controllers plugged in or connected wirelessly so try unplugging / disconnecting them.

Reactions: Ericopa12

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
Games not really worth playing. Heres an almost complete save file, you can grind out the missing scenes if you want but all the outfits are unlocked and im pretty sure 4 scenes are glitched and can't unlock. Have fun.

Mar 19, 2018
Turn out you need to escape from her second phase. I finished the game already by the way. Not really a good one.
oh my god i DIDN'T KNOW THIS AND TOOK SO LONG TRYING TO BEAT HER

EVENTUALLY I DID AND THE GAME JUST STOPS WORKING

WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST LIKE ONESHOT YOU INSTANTLY OR SOMETHING??? THEN IT'D BE OBVIOUS YOU HAVE TO ESCAPE

AAAAAAAAAA THIS GAME SUCKS

Reactions: Blueshift
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes