2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Trap NTR.... we're just gonna go anywhere we can aren't we?
Is it not the plight of the pervert to go where few men dare to go and explore the deepest darkest corners of the human mind? It is not an easy task that has been bestowed upon us by the gods, but I know I will bravely try my hardest to do my part. For science! :pokerFace:

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Try running as admin, or try using ntlea, since applocale don't run in windows 10

The game is working fine on my pc, even if i don't run as admin or use Japanese Locale.
I tried it out work fine now with Win 10.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Syntax Error thing:
If you're crashing out with a "????????????Syntax Error????????????" message, this isn't solely due to Win10's bullshit (though mostly it is). It's also due to Applocale being BS nowadays and because a system installed in the English language will NOT understand Japanese without an additional download. Also, the ????? is supposed to show Japanese text, so make sure your system has the Japanese language installed and are running in Japanese Administration (sometimes called Unicode) mode.

I was interested until I saw double peace Ahegao. Now I'm unterested.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
We all got something to **** with and something to be ****ed. At the end of the day we all just wanna ****. :angel:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is it not the plight of the pervert to go where few men dare to go and explore the deepest darkest corners of the human mind? It is not an easy task that has been bestowed upon us by the gods, but I know I will bravely try my hardest to do my part. For science! :pokerFace:
"To boldly go where no man has gone before..."

Reactions: n0b0dy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm probably not gonna play it without a clearer description of how it ends.
Then go and search for the CG's on e-hentai, maybe there you can get an idea about how it ends. Besides, what's the point in playing the VN if someone tells you how it ends? Personally speaking I'd rather play and find out myself - even if the end can be cruel, sad, happy, crazy etc.. - instead of knowing from others.

But hey, I'm me.

• Angry
Reactions: RareFishSticks

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Rule 7 is to safeguard the long term survival of the site and community.

We get a lot of complaints, and we have never taken down content due to a copyright complaint. In order to do this we have to use hosts which are less bothered about such issues. However, they are of course still very bothered about **********. Regardless of if you agree with it or not, this type of art would be considered ********** in most western and European countries (ie, anywhere there is a decent datacenter).

If we're to keep the site safe, stable and online we need to try and draw a line somewhere, keeping our hosting providers happy and avoiding the attention of international agencies. Otherwise, we'd be constantly hopping hosts every time we get a DMCA or ********** complaint.

We decided to try and draw the line at "realistic/semi realistic depictions of prepubescent characters", this doesn't mean <18, it means pre-puberty/preteen. Realistic/semi realistic tries to allow stylised characters such as Nergal's games, whilst disallowing content from creators such as "Mysterful Games". Obviously there are grey areas but unfortunately this is unavoidable.

Disgusting to say the least but doesn't this thing fall under this rule?
:/

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Rule 7 is to safeguard the long term survival of the site and community.

We get a lot of complaints, and we have never taken down content due to a copyright complaint. In order to do this we have to use hosts which are less bothered about such issues. However, they are of course still very bothered about **********. Regardless of if you agree with it or not, this type of art would be considered ********** in most western and European countries (ie, anywhere there is a decent datacenter).

If we're to keep the site safe, stable and online we need to try and draw a line somewhere, keeping our hosting providers happy and avoiding the attention of international agencies. Otherwise, we'd be constantly hopping hosts every time we get a DMCA or ********** complaint.

We decided to try and draw the line at "realistic/semi realistic depictions of prepubescent characters", this doesn't mean <18, it means pre-puberty/preteen. Realistic/semi realistic tries to allow stylised characters such as Nergal's games, whilst disallowing content from creators such as "Mysterful Games". Obviously there are grey areas but unfortunately this is unavoidable.

Disgusting to say the least but doesn't this thing fall under this rule?
:/
Well.. personally speaking this was the first thing that came in mind, seeing that the protagonist it's clearly a Shota with his physical aspect. But I didn't do anything, nor said anything since maybe someone else would've done it for themselves and noticed the whole thing, but clearly not xD

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote