2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Game links already include the patch. Main menu is in japanese the rest of the game from what I saw was in english, thus making the patch link useless, unless you had the game in japanese already.

Reactions: tenma_

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
is there an uncensored version of this game ???
if not, is there cross-dressing uncensored games post links if you know any i'll be eternally grateful .

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
is there an uncensored version of this game ???
if not, is there cross-dressing uncensored games post links if you know any i'll be eternally grateful .
I Don't think it has a uncensored ver. I Think you should try:

Reactions: Johnyboy

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
My goodness. I was not expecting either of those endings. This must be one of the few NTR games that has a good ending in general. But both endings were surprisingly sweet. I wonder if there are any other NTR games with sugary sweet endings like this.

• Angry
Reactions: RareFishSticks

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
For everyone on Win7 that is having issues with this game starting.
I've gotten it to work via the old school trick. (which is still I think the only way for things like Kamidori Alchemy Meister I think)
First, make sure to download the optional language pack for Windows, should be in your optional updates for Windows.
Then, Control panel > Region Language and Time > Administrative > Change System Local.
For some reason emulation software that we all use doesn't work, and I just advice you not to go too that site post here, Chromium says it's a virus.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So based on vndb and what i see a few posts above this game has only good endings i see? Does this mean the mc will get a happy ending with the trap or does it mean the trap is happy with the Ugly bastard? I'm just past the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe1799

Mar 12, 2022
I am on windows 10 and for one reason or another the game doesn't want to run no matter what I do, i've tried running it with locale emulator, as administrator etc. Someone please help.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
1698907095775.png
Let me guess, it requires some other crapware to run
Or ruining the behavior of apps on your PC by changing system settings

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote