VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Netorare" in title.... no ntr tag.

My Brain: *Comfusion*

(I know it is female protag, but others tend to have the tag so still comfused :p )

Reactions: adrie4u

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
NTR tag was added but that is my signal to download and play this. Can't wait to see if this game will actually make me rage or just laugh.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Netorare wife Misumi lustful awakening" version "0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Netorare wife Misumi lustful awakening" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
game doesnt open the previous game does dont know what happened with this one probably a virus or a bad code.

Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Got the same issue as the person above me. Was able to play the other game just fine but not this one. When I open the game, it stays black and can't move the mouse then it closes itself.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hi, I'm the dev of the game. I read that several users have problems getting the game started. I'd like to fix this issue but we need your help to solve it. For us and a lot of people the vn works fine, so we have trouble finding the error.
If someone is interested, please send me a message, I'd like to send several builds of the game and see if I can fix everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eze3d and chedu

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, I'm the dev of the game. I read that several users have problems getting the game started. I'd like to fix this issue but we need your help to solve it. For us and a lot of people the vn works fine, so we have trouble finding the error.
If someone is interested, please send me a message, I'd like to send several builds of the game and see if I can fix everything!
want me to send a recording of it just going black and closing itself?

Reactions: Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
want me to send a recording of it just going black and closing itself?
Thank you for your answer! No I don't need the video, I made a new build and I'm uploading it on MEGA, if you want to download it and tell me if the problem is still present you would be of great help. I'll put the link soon.

Reactions: Xhin

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Sadly, I can't help you. I haven't had any problems with the game.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes