VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
oh hey, just noticed dev is active in his thread. Question time! Azienda

1. have you thought of animating all those scenes? (not 30fps or 60fps type, but even 4frame loop is cool)
2. voice acting, i admit it, i'm sucker for JP VN. so once you have enough fund, will you thought of adding voice?
Hi! Well, regarding the animations, we are thinking about it. Doing something with few frames would be totally possible! This game probably won't have any though. For the second question, mmmh... I love Japanese voice acting, but not English... My dream would be to have a seiyuu dub our VNs (I don't mean the legendary ones, even someone with less experience would be great) but for now it's still a distant goal!

• Red Heart
Reactions: chedu and aguy57

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
oh hey, just noticed dev is active in his thread. Question time! Azienda

1. have you thought of animating all those scenes? (not 30fps or 60fps type, but even 4frame loop is cool)
2. voice acting, i admit it, i'm sucker for JP VN. so once you have enough fund, will you thought of adding voice?
you really think they will ever have enough funding when them make forced ntr games? they have sub 50 patrons with a completed game with this level of art.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
you really think they will ever have enough funding when them make forced ntr games? they have sub 50 patrons with a completed game with this level of art.
Hi! This is not a forced ntr game. I assume you haven't tried it? Our first project was practically a kinetic novel because we had to understand different things (and there are several Japanese masterpieces that are kinetic) but this project has several routes and endings, why do you say that it's forced ntr?

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hi! This is not a forced ntr game. I assume you haven't tried it? Our first project was practically a kinetic novel because we had to understand different things (and there are several Japanese masterpieces that are kinetic) but this project has several routes and endings, why do you say that it's forced ntr?
What was your first project if i may know?? im kinda curious :HideThePain:
Btw great game, keep the good work !! (y)

Reactions: JevilVerum

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
What was your first project if i may know?? im kinda curious :HideThePain:
Btw great game, keep the good work !! (y)
Thank you! This is our first VN : My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
Unfortunately our drawings weren't good, but we are trying to improve, with study and training. I grew up with the classic Japanese visual novels, so for me a kinetic wasn't a bad choice, I wanted to tell a pure NTR story. Unfortunately many people didn't like it. Kinetic VN's apparently aren't very popular with Western readers. And this is actually a shame because it's not the amount of choices that decides whether a VN is good or not. Thanks again for the encouragement!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Thank you! This is our first VN : My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
Unfortunately our drawings weren't good, but we are trying to improve, with study and training. I grew up with the classic Japanese visual novels, so for me a kinetic wasn't a bad choice, I wanted to tell a pure NTR story. Unfortunately many people didn't like it. Kinetic VN's apparently aren't very popular with Western readers. And this is actually a shame because it's not the amount of choices that decides whether a VN is good or not. Thanks again for the encouragement!
First of all, what do you mean by Kinetic. I mean, is there a difference between visual novel and kinetic? because I feel like more and more games are like this now. Oh I guess it's the choices that make the game different?
Btw I'm a big fan of NTR (only in games) and I know a looooooooot of people are too, the NTR topics in this forum are extremely numerous .. so a story like yours particularly attracts me !!
lets go try your first game which according to the first images I see is not ugly !! ;)
(From now you are fully focused on this game?)

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
First of all, what do you mean by Kinetic. I mean, is there a difference between visual novel and kinetic? because I feel like more and more games are like this now. Oh I guess it's the choices that make the game different?
Btw I'm a big fan of NTR (only in games) and I know a looooooooot of people are too, the NTR topics in this forum are extremely numerous .. so a story like yours particularly attracts me !!
lets go try your first game which according to the first images I see is not ugly !! ;)
(From now you are fully focused on this game?)
Yes, the difference is the amount of choices, kinetic don't have any. I think the drawings of the first game are actually pretty bad, but thanks! And yes, now we are focused on this game, we are working on it as much as possible.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
yea as if the entire focus of this game isnt ntr. sure you can avoid it but you get no content in return. so yes, if you want to get any content its forced ntr. and you alienate most of the population with that.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
yea as if the entire focus of this game isnt ntr. sure you can avoid it but you get no content in return. so yes, if you want to get any content its forced ntr. and you alienate most of the population with that.
I honestly don't understand how you can say that there's no content since the game is not even complete. Anyway, there are other developers focused only on NTR that have success. From the way you talk, I can tell that you despise what we do, but there are a lot of fans of pure NTR stories. I understand that you mean that doing a genre not loved by everyone, we probably won't receive a lot of funds, and I appreciate your message, maybe you want to help us suggesting to change genre, but for now we like to continue like this. Anyway, thanks for your opinions!

Last edited:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I really don't understand the complaints. You have a game here with NTR in the title and don't expect some sort of NTR..? If you don't like the genre, fair enough, but I'm not sure this is the right place to complain about that. Even if you expect an NTR game that also has avoidable NTR, why would you think it would be this one? It's clearly a new developer with a niche product.

Let people create/enjoy whatever they want to.

Reactions: Azienda

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I honestly don't understand how you can say that there's no content since the game is not even complete. Anyway, there are other developers focused only on NTR that have success. From the way you talk, I can tell that you despise what we do, but there are a lot of fans of pure NTR stories. I understand that you mean that doing a genre not loved by everyone, we probably won't receive a lot of funds, and I appreciate your message, maybe you want to help us suggesting to change genre, but for now we like to continue like this. Anyway, thanks for your opinions!
Keep doing what you do. Some of us fans actually enjoy this genre. The game is pretty darn impressive so far, despite it being quite early on. The art and story are all improvements over the previous game and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Good job.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
There are plenty of none ntr vanilla boi games out there as is, if you hate ntr, just leave and go troll somewhere else. I haven't been here long but, every ntr game i've seen here have vanilla bois complaining and demanding devs remove the ntr, make it less or focus more on vanilla tags instead. The devs that did have received less patrons, devs get stressed and confused and their game flops or updates slow down; and the vanilla bois go back to lurking with a mission accomplished smirk. You're right its a niche market and because of that, the people looking for that niche is more likely to support a specific dev because vanilla games have flooded the markets and those looking to not have their feelings hurt can only support so many devs at a time.

I've also seen some people asking for more ntr on none ntr games, but its only a small fraction compared to the amount of trolls demanding the ntr is removed or tamed down.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
There are plenty of none ntr vanilla boi games out there as is, if you hate ntr, just leave and go troll somewhere else. I haven't been here long but, every ntr game i've seen here have vanilla bois complaining and demanding devs remove the ntr, make it less or focus more on vanilla tags instead. The devs that did have received less patrons, devs get stressed and confused and their game flops or updates slow down; and the vanilla bois go back to lurking with a mission accomplished smirk. You're right its a niche market and because of that, the people looking for that niche is more likely to support a specific dev because vanilla games have flooded the markets and those looking to not have their feelings hurt can only support so many devs at a time.

I've also seen some people asking for more ntr on none ntr games, but its only a small fraction compared to the amount of trolls demanding the ntr is removed or tamed down.
"Vanilla boi" is straight up kinkshaming from the mouth of someone who complains about being kinkshamed. Someone's there is a little hypocritical brat.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Keep doing what you do. Some of us fans actually enjoy this genre. The game is pretty darn impressive so far, despite it being quite early on. The art and story are all improvements over the previous game and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Good job.
Thank you so much. It's really nice to read even just a few lines of appreciation for the work we do. We like to read criticism of any kind (constructive if possible!), and receiving positive comments is really encouraging. Thank you!

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
"Vanilla boi" is straight up kinkshaming from the mouth of someone who complains about being kinkshamed. Someone's there is a little hypocritical brat.
vanilla boi, ntr boi i love em both, just depends on the flavor of the day.If that's being hypocritical, you got me there, i'm a hypocrite, indeed. At least i don't go around telling devs how to make/write(none constructive or remove the main aspect of the game) their games or whine about having my feelings hurt on a game, people take their games too seriously.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
vanilla boi, ntr boi i love em both, just depends on the flavor of the day.If that's being hypocritical, you got me there, i'm a hypocrite, indeed. At least i don't go around telling devs how to make/write(none constructive or remove the main aspect of the game) their games or whine about having my feelings hurt on a game, people take their games too seriously.
That doesn't excuses your hypocrisy. How can you be taken seriously if you judge the same things differently if it's beneficial to you.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you so much. It's really nice to read even just a few lines of appreciation for the work we do. We like to read criticism of any kind (constructive if possible!), and receiving positive comments is really encouraging. Thank you!
Well, I'm glad. I wish you all the success because the stuff you've made so far is good, and it only seems to be getting better. Speaking of which, when do you plan on releasing the next update?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Well, I'm glad. I wish you all the success because the stuff you've made so far is good, and it only seems to be getting better. Speaking of which, when do you plan on releasing the next update?
We are working to release it during January, but we don't know the exact day yet :unsure:

Reactions: azel1

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
We are working to release it during January, but we don't know the exact day yet :unsure:
Will it be a significant update like the first version with an additional ~10 CGs and a substantial amount of content or will it be a smaller update with just a few?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes