Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v0.5] Azienda

Original Size Win/Linux: 905 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 107 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
I dont usually play NTR games but this is unexpectedly well done, especially the choices and different routes (although some are shorter than the others, which begs the question will these short route be developed more in the future?)

by the way there's no rewind button right? as in we can't scroll up and down to forward and backward the game (like most VN games do)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I dont usually play NTR games but this is unexpectedly well done, especially the choices and different routes (although some are shorter than the others, which begs the question will these short route be developed more in the future?)

by the way there's no rewind button right? as in we can't scroll up and down to forward and backward the game (like most VN games do)
Hi! No, there's no rewind button, but there's a history screen to read the last dialogues. I'm not a big fan of the rewind button, I think it can ruin the pacing at times! Whether the minor routes will be developed further will depend on several factors, but for now I still don't know :unsure:
But for now it's only cheating or there is also a sharing/cuckold path?
The pov alternates between wife and husband. Several Japanese developers use this method of narration and it's one of my favorites! No, this game will not contain sharing (netorase) and the pure netorare scenes (from the husband's pov) will be there but they'll be towards the end of the game. In any case, the CG's present so far (19) contain netorare elements (dialogues, hint of corruption etc).

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019

Download Unren it's a program that edits Renply games. you can use it add scroll back and skip to renply games that don't have. If you do end up doing this only add rollback decompiling the files breaks the game but just adding scrollback doesn't.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes