VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

erzaultear

Nov 21, 2018
Rookie problem but someone please tell me why I can't load my saved games.

I copied and pasted the saves from the previous version download but it says there is an uncaught exception when I tried loading them.

This is the message:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Azienda is it possible to add option to hide the dialogue box during CGs ingame? Also add a checklist to different endings player can achieve.
Hi! In the settings you can set the opacity of the textbox! If you want, you can also press the little X in the lower right corner to temporarily remove the entire dialog box and see the full images.
Rookie problem but someone please tell me why I can't load my saved games.

I copied and pasted the saves from the previous version download but it says there is an uncaught exception when I tried loading them.

This is the message:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Unfortunately, I can't help you, I tried to move the save from the old version to the new one and it works correctly. From what I know it could be related to how the variables are defined, but I used "default" which should be the right method. I'll try to find out more about this!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts about the game! :)

Reactions: Ekzar and asplly97

erzaultear

Nov 21, 2018
Hi! In the settings you can set the opacity of the textbox! If you want, you can also press the little X in the lower right corner to temporarily remove the entire dialog box and see the full images.

Unfortunately, I can't help you, I tried to move the save from the old version to the new one and it works correctly. From what I know it could be related to how the variables are defined, but I used "default" which should be the right method. I'll try to find out more about this!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts about the game! :)
ok thanks please lmk if you can figure this out. because everytime I press ignore, it automatically starts a new game straight from the beginning scene..

Reactions: Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I read that some people prefer to have the possibility to use the rollback, but it might create issues in different situations. My choice to remove it isn't random, but was made after encountering problems during the testing. In any case, there's no problem for those who want to restore it, every game has its own mods or script edits, but I do warn that the rollback could spoil some scenes if used at the wrong time, especially if it's the first time you try the game! :)

Last edited:

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Really enjoyed what the game has to offer thus far, probably haven't completed what is available in 0.5 yet, but I'm very enthusiastic about the multiple endings available.
I feel many NTR games lack a variety of endings, more often than not it's strictly Netorare and that's it, no possibilities for netorase/cuck content.

10/10 so far, is anything going to happen in terms of swinging? The Nobuo/threesome route cuts short without the "this is all that's available atm" screen, implying that route won't exist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crisbr and Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Really enjoyed what the game has to offer thus far, probably haven't completed what is available in 0.5 yet, but I'm very enthusiastic about the multiple endings available.
I feel many NTR games lack a variety of endings, more often than not it's strictly Netorare and that's it, no possibilities for netorase/cuck content.

10/10 so far, is anything going to happen in terms of swinging? The Nobuo/threesome route cuts short without the "this is all that's available atm" screen, implying that route won't exist.
For now, I still don't know how much the game will be expanded, but there's actually no planned route with Nobuo. It was supposed to be a fake route where the protagonist realizes that his wife is faithful and has high moral standards. This is to create a contrast with the NTR route. In any case, there's still half of the game left, there will be more surprises!

Reactions: Phenomamd

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
For now, I still don't know how much the game will be expanded, but there's actually no planned route with Nobuo. It was supposed to be a fake route where the protagonist realizes that his wife is faithful and has high moral standards. This is to create a contrast with the NTR route. In any case, there's still half of the game left, there will be more surprises!
Honestly I was half expecting a spicy twist during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoiler for anyone who hasn't played yet.

With or without Nobuo having a route, I'm still looking forward to further content.

-Edit- I just remembered:
1612141887619.png
should be:
"Unfortunately, that idea was quite foolish."

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr and Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Honestly I was half expecting a spicy twist during the
Spoiler for anyone who hasn't played yet.

With or without Nobuo having a route, I'm still looking forward to further content.

-Edit- I just remembered:
View attachment 1014192
should be:
"Unfortunately, that idea was quite foolish."
Thank you! Fixed! :D

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Azienda Your on the right path to rival some JP devs. This VN gives me some serious Altier Sakura vibes. I like how you give us players more choice and variety as well, which lacks in JP VNs (which maybe a western adaptaion/spin on your part). Super excited to see whats coming down the pipeline. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
really enjoyed this game when will they release the next update
We just started working on the next release, I don't know a date yet!
Azienda Your on the right path to rival some JP devs. This VN gives me some serious Altier Sakura vibes. I like how you give us players more choice and variety as well, which lacks in JP VNs (which maybe a western adaptaion/spin on your part). Super excited to see whats coming down the pipeline. Keep up the great work.
Thank you! It's an honor to be compared to Japanese devs. Unfortunately for now we are only two and the work isn't easy, but we'll do our best to make high quality VNs!

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Damn Azienda really stepped it up big time going from 3 endings to 10 endings from his last game, I'm excited to play

Edit:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Azienda can you tell me if there will be anal sex ... double penetration and gangbang at the club?

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v0.5] Azienda

Original Size Win/Linux: 905 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 107 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 90 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Compressed Win version is down.

Reactions: crisbr
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes