VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Azienda: I liked the fetish x-ray and smegma, in the future for Her there will also be drinking pee at the glory hole?

Reactions: AraKnus

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Hi! I don't think there will be any more scenes like that, the next ones will be more about the corruption/NTR side than particular fetishes. Anyway, it's not long before the next update!
I'm a big fan of corruption where girl changes hair color, piercings, tattoos, outfits (more slutty), bimbo, tanning, are you planning to implement these too?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I'm a big fan of corruption where girl changes hair color, piercings, tattoos, outfits (more slutty), bimbo, tanning, are you planning to implement these too?
Hi! There's no visible esthetic corruption in this VN. It's all based on Misumi's lies and changes in her behavior! We preferred to focus on doing more scenes compared to the first game. In the next VNs we will definitely bring back the look change, I love it too!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi! There's no visible esthetic corruption in this VN. It's all based on Misumi's lies and changes in her behavior! We preferred to focus on doing more scenes compared to the first game. In the next VNs we will definitely bring back the look change, I love it too!
I am already looking forward to your next projects ;) hihi
You can count me in on that look changer too. :cool:
I really love it when the hubbies starts to wonder then ask about there new looks (e.g. Hair style/color, outfits, piercings etc Just like MaxelFX said) and then the sweet innocent Wifes tries to justify it :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda

Benhooskun

Nov 23, 2020
this game is fantasti, just got done with playing 0.5 and loving the slow drip corruption. A question, will there be Chiyo scenes/a Chiyo route?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
What's new in v0.7 ? I'm a little curious haha
Hi! Version 0.7 continues the pub route, the classic NTR route and concludes another one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 9 new CGs (72 counting variations)

this game is fantasti, just got done with playing 0.5 and loving the slow drip corruption. A question, will there be Chiyo scenes/a Chiyo route?
Hi! First of all, thank you so much! And...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
Yeah! I'm waiting for that in future games!

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes