VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
What sort of ntr can I expect here? Female MC cheating behind husbands back or husband enjoys being cucked/ is watching?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hell yea! That scene with both girls was so fucking hot. I was hoping to see the cousin get corrupted too. Hope we get more scenes with her.

Reactions: JevilVerum

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have to say that I am not a fan of this style of artwork, but in spite of that I very much enjoyed the story and content. I tried it because it's hard to find good female protagonist games and I had the same misgivings about Good Girl Gone Bad and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was too. This is a good VN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda
May 8, 2019
I tried every option to get the Naubi sharing route until I gave up and found out that there is not any route like that... :FacePalm: For real tho, why is there an option for sparking the sharing route while there is no such a route?

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, one question, will Isao be the only rival or do you plan to add more rivals? I would like misumi to become the cumdump of all the men in the neighborhood,Misuro's design is wow 10/10 beautiful and it would be incredible if her neighbors were to visit her when she is alone and they give her company and that she could go to visit them too and and that all her neighbors meet together to keep company on the nights when her husband is gone for a couple of weeks,In my personal opinion it would be a 10 out of 10 game of ntr if I had that

Last edited:
Reactions: zabimaru9090

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
This game look very fun, I'm a little skeptical because it was an NTR game but after read all the positive comments and saw how good the art style are I decide to download and will give this one a try. I wonder how many endings you plan to have in this game and do we need guide to unblock all of them or just simply playthrough and choose different choices after the first? Will you consider the idea to put in this one or in your next project a reverse NTR where the husband will cheat on his wife with other women?
Hi! I wrote a little walkthrough but you don't really need it to see all the content. I'm not a fan of games that need a guide to be completed.

The endings are roughly ten (I think they will be 11 in total) but many of them are less complex than the rest. The major endings are four (vanilla, the one where Misumi is caught, the classic NTR route and the pub one!)

For the next game, we haven't decided yet! It could be a story with both netorare and netori elements. We still need to talk about it and choose!

I tried every option to get the Naubi sharing route until I gave up and found out that there is not any route like that... :FacePalm: For real tho, why is there an option for sparking the sharing route while there is no such a route?
Yes, there's no netorase content. The route where it looks like Shoma wants to do something like that is actually just a fake route that serves to deepen Misumi's character and let the player know what she thinks about swinging and things like that.

I liked to show that Misumi before being corrupted has very strong ideals, even going so far as to fight with her husband over jealousy, but then she turns out to be a hypocrite as she is slowly corrupted by Isao and begins to enjoy her physical relationship with him.

I'm sorry you didn't find the netorase route you wanted! :(

Hello, one question, will Isao be the only rival or do you plan to add more rivals? I would like misumi to become the cumdump of all the men in the neighborhood,Misuro's design is wow 10/10 beautiful and it would be incredible if her neighbors were to visit her when she is alone and they give her company and that she could go to visit them too and and that all her neighbors meet together to keep company on the nights when her husband is gone for a couple of weeks,In my personal opinion it would be a 10 out of 10 game of ntr if I had that
Hi! The scenes for version 1.0 have already been decided and I can tell you that Misumi will have sex with Isao in the classic NTR route while in the pub route she will actually go with several men
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

I wouldn't want to drag the story out too long. I think that in order to make a good game you have to know when to stop, otherwise you risk adding too much stuff and make it lose its uniqueness!

this game looks so hot, is there any way to play it on mac?
I can actually make a mac version but I can't test it to check for errors or anything like that! So I'm a little skeptical about releasing something that I haven't even tested :confused:

Thank you all for the positive comments! Reading that you enjoy what we do really motivates us a ton!

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For the next game, we haven't decided yet! It could be a story with both netorare and netori elements. We still need to talk about it and choose!
I personally don't think it's a great idea to have have NTR mixed with netori, dom MC, or even love/harem routes. It's hard to create a scenario where both routes would make sense. In the end, you are left with a sub par script without focus or 2 entirely separate games. Better to just focus on NTR (or non-NTR) and create interesting routes within those genres.

Reactions: Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I personally don't think it's a great idea to have have NTR mixed with netori, dom MC, or even love/harem routes. It's hard to create a scenario where both routes would make sense. In the end, you are left with a sub par script without focus or 2 entirely separate games. Better to just focus on NTR (or non-NTR) and create interesting routes within those genres.
True, it's not easy, but I think a well-written story can have both netori and netorare! For me the biggest problem lies in stories that have netorase content where the MC enjoys that his wife is going with others and then in the same game a route where he suffers from netorare. There are games like that, and they make little sense to me, but I think it's possible to manage a netorare + cheating of the MC! Anyway, we still have a lot of things to decide! We had also thought about doing an entirely netori game with several wives and girls, focused on corruption, or a NTR one with a futanari as the stealer, but for now we're focused on finishing Misumi.

May 8, 2019
Yes, there's no netorase content. The route where it looks like Shoma wants to do something like that is actually just a fake route that serves to deepen Misumi's character and let the player know what she thinks about swinging and things like that.

I liked to show that Misumi before being corrupted has very strong ideals, even going so far as to fight with her husband over jealousy, but then she turns out to be a hypocrite as she is slowly corrupted by Isao and begins to enjoy her physical relationship with him.

I'm sorry you didn't find the netorase route you wanted! :(
The thing is, there are three options before the encounter with Naubi. It is okay to show how Misumi feels about being shared. But if you are putting three options before a potential netorase content, you have to combine those options that end in a netorase content or not. What I mean is that if the MC goes on not giving his wife the needed love or attention that could be concluded in a vanilla ending but if the MC gives his wife the love she needs, that has to be concluded in a netorase content in some point. Otherwise, that would be just meaningless to put three options. I hope you understand.

Apr 4, 2021
Hi! The scenes for version 1.0 have already been decided and I can tell you that Misumi will have sex with Isao in the classic NTR route while in the pub route she will actually go with several men

I wouldn't want to drag the story out too long. I think that in order to make a good game you have to know when to stop, otherwise you risk adding too much stuff and make it lose its uniqueness!
[/QUOTE]
first thanks for answering and second it's a shame but I think you're right I love hardcore ntr's stories about when the husband leaves the house and a few minutes later all the men in the neighborhood stay with her late at night and that leave a few minutes before himcome back and make it like "the normal daily life of this married woman for her", you can't do everything in life and who knows? maybe in your next game there could be that kind of content, right? it is worth dreaming and third, uff! I love the design of misumi I would love a sequel with her, I wish you much success in your game and in the next one 1617632286811.png

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I really love how many of the women of Azienda are drawn and Misumi is no exception. Some of the hottest drawn women out there for me.

I like stuff about this game. But was never good at enjoying a powerful netori guy or heavy maledom. I also like women to be a bit more assertive. So it misses out a bit on those aspects for me.

Are there plans to make a game more based on the wife humiliating the husband? A bit like the Azienda drawing of the woman drowning the wedding ring in another mans semen or the one where a woman uses the headband gift to masturbate another mans cock?

fankehosik

Dec 16, 2018

first thanks for answering and second it's a shame but I think you're right I love hardcore ntr's stories about when the husband leaves the house and a few minutes later all the men in the neighborhood stay with her late at night and that leave a few minutes before himcome back and make it like "the normal daily life of this married woman for her", you can't do everything in life and who knows? maybe in your next game there could be that kind of content, right? it is worth dreaming and third, uff! I love the design of misumi I would love a sequel with her, I wish you much success in your game and in the next one View attachment 1125519
[/QUOTE]
what manga is this picture from?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
first thanks for answering and second it's a shame but I think you're right I love hardcore ntr's stories about when the husband leaves the house and a few minutes later all the men in the neighborhood stay with her late at night and that leave a few minutes before himcome back and make it like "the normal daily life of this married woman for her", you can't do everything in life and who knows? maybe in your next game there could be that kind of content, right? it is worth dreaming and third, uff! I love the design of misumi I would love a sequel with her, I wish you much success in your game and in the next one View attachment 1125519
what manga is this picture from?
[/QUOTE]
Sawada Daisuke

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes