VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Benhooskun

Nov 23, 2020
Excellent work Azienda, and if you go with making a futa ntr game (with the futa as stealer) or including that in the future it would be amazing, there are so very few games (or doujin for that matter) with that kind of content.

Apr 4, 2021
first thanks for answering and second it's a shame but I think you're right I love hardcore ntr's stories about when the husband leaves the house and a few minutes later all the men in the neighborhood stay with her late at night and that leave a few minutes before himcome back and make it like "the normal daily life of this married woman for her", you can't do everything in life and who knows? maybe in your next game there could be that kind of content, right? it is worth dreaming and third, uff! I love the design of misumi I would love a sequel with her, I wish you much success in your game and in the next one View attachment 1125519
what manga is this picture from?
[/QUOTE]
Hitozuma Nururun Taizaiki

Reactions: fankehosik
Apr 4, 2021
I really love how many of the women of Azienda are drawn and Misumi is no exception. Some of the hottest drawn women out there for me.

I like stuff about this game. But was never good at enjoying a powerful netori guy or heavy maledom. I also like women to be a bit more assertive. So it misses out a bit on those aspects for me.

Are there plans to make a game more based on the wife humiliating the husband? A bit like the Azienda drawing of the woman drowning the wedding ring in another mans semen or the one where a woman uses the headband gift to masturbate another mans cock?
sir you are diabolical ... and I love it or for example also a married couple move to an apartment complex "the husband reveals to his wife that he was unfaithful and she cries he wants to leave him he stops her and suggests that she do the same so that she can forgive him she does not want butHe convinces her and she accepts and a month later he returns home at night and notices that all the lights in the other apartments are so off, very rare at that time the only one that has the lights on is hers enters his apartment and there are a lot of clothes thrown everywhere listenloud moans in his room and he sees his wife with all the men of the complex and he is shocked with a cock in her mouth, one in each hand and one in her ass and pussy, she looks at him, smiles and welcomes him home and the Other men also calm mind too and she asks him to apologize becauseShe was very busy since the morning and asks him to prepare the food tonight since the guests have not eaten anything since the morning he accepts and goes to cook while listening to his wife moan then he serves the food and everyone eats except the wife since is full and wants to save space for itWhat is left of the night and the wife and most of the men go to the room to follow but some men stay to rest for a while and thus continue later those who stay speak normally as if nothing happened then they return to the room and the husband wash everyone's dishes and sleep in itsofa and the next morning she wakes up and sees that most of them have already left but some are still with her he decides to take a shower and prepare his breakfast and by the time he finishes the others they have already gone to his room and find the floor completely blank, full of sperm and his wife lying mouthupstairs with an inflated stomach and completely covered in cum and with a large amount of sperm coming out of her anus and pussy, she looks at him and asks him to apologize for the mess, she tells him that normally she is the one who goes to the other departments and that He is never with more than five at a time, but whatToday I speak with the owner of the apartment and told him that he and the other tenants had made a collection together to go a couple of weeks to an onsen and they invited her and her husband for free for being very good neighbors and that she had to thank you in some way but I forget to saw itdoor and that when she realized the other neighbors were inside and well she did not want to disappoint them and that they agreed to repeat it 2 times a week but do not worry that they plowed him in a different apartment each time he says he understands and that he will not be able to go since she has to workShe lifts up and cuddles him and kisses him leaving a thick thread of sperma she says it's okay she will have fun for both of us and tells him to call him only during the day since at night he didn't think he could because she would be very busy for sure and that this It was a great idea "he tells her if I forgive him already" she says noShe no longer hates him but she still does not forgive him for betraying her since he needs time to forgive him and they can go back to how they were before "he says I understand take your time and" she kisses him again and realizes that he lost his wedding ring and That he would have fallen into a lake of sperm, she says I don't knowHe realized that it is very difficult to please so many men but it is okay in the future for him to do better and he tells her that if he can clean the floor and find his ring since she needs to rest for tonight "he says if it is okay but ...for tonight? "She says if by the way today your father called on the phone he asked about us he sounded a bit sad so I told him that we would visit him and we would stay with him a few days he was very happy" he says clear "she says by the way do you remember once when we just got married and lived for a while withyour father?Once when I entered the bathroom I found your dad bathing, he surprised me a lot, but what surprised me the most was the size of his cock. I have never seen anything so big! And since your father was a widower for a long time and he has not been with any woman in years I must have a lot of sperm in his balls accumulated from years and that is bad for his health and after all I am his daughter-in-law after all it is my responsibility to take care That is what I would like you to talk aboutour agreement "he says yes of course I'll talk to my dad" she says great!You are a good son and don't worry I know you are a busy man so I can visit him later and if we could even invite him to live with us when we move into our own house in the future although I prefer a house as close to the condominium as possible I become such a good friendwith everyone here that I would feel bad if I could not see again the neighbors of the condominium that you think is dear "the clearing is no problem" she says yes and in our future new neighborhood there must also be kind neighbors with whom I could become very good friend I love you dear "he saysme too.and if you could get to what congratulations you survived and if this comment becomes annoying for someone I will delete it and remember, keep looking at the sky

Reactions: Saletti and Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
sir you are diabolical ... and I love it or for example also a married couple move to an apartment complex "the husband reveals to his wife that he was unfaithful and she cries he wants to leave him he stops her and suggests that she do the same so that she can forgive him she does not want butHe convinces her and she accepts and a month later he returns home at night and notices that all the lights in the other apartments are so off, very rare at that time the only one that has the lights on is hers enters his apartment and there are a lot of clothes thrown everywhere listenloud moans in his room and he sees his wife with all the men of the complex and he is shocked with a cock in her mouth, one in each hand and one in her ass and pussy, she looks at him, smiles and welcomes him home and the Other men also calm mind too and she asks him to apologize becauseShe was very busy since the morning and asks him to prepare the food tonight since the guests have not eaten anything since the morning he accepts and goes to cook while listening to his wife moan then he serves the food and everyone eats except the wife since is full and wants to save space for itWhat is left of the night and the wife and most of the men go to the room to follow but some men stay to rest for a while and thus continue later those who stay speak normally as if nothing happened then they return to the room and the husband wash everyone's dishes and sleep in itsofa and the next morning she wakes up and sees that most of them have already left but some are still with her he decides to take a shower and prepare his breakfast and by the time he finishes the others they have already gone to his room and find the floor completely blank, full of sperm and his wife lying mouthupstairs with an inflated stomach and completely covered in cum and with a large amount of sperm coming out of her anus and pussy, she looks at him and asks him to apologize for the mess, she tells him that normally she is the one who goes to the other departments and that He is never with more than five at a time, but whatToday I speak with the owner of the apartment and told him that he and the other tenants had made a collection together to go a couple of weeks to an onsen and they invited her and her husband for free for being very good neighbors and that she had to thank you in some way but I forget to saw itdoor and that when she realized the other neighbors were inside and well she did not want to disappoint them and that they agreed to repeat it 2 times a week but do not worry that they plowed him in a different apartment each time he says he understands and that he will not be able to go since she has to workShe lifts up and cuddles him and kisses him leaving a thick thread of sperma she says it's okay she will have fun for both of us and tells him to call him only during the day since at night he didn't think he could because she would be very busy for sure and that this It was a great idea "he tells her if I forgive him already" she says noShe no longer hates him but she still does not forgive him for betraying her since he needs time to forgive him and they can go back to how they were before "he says I understand take your time and" she kisses him again and realizes that he lost his wedding ring and That he would have fallen into a lake of sperm, she says I don't knowHe realized that it is very difficult to please so many men but it is okay in the future for him to do better and he tells her that if he can clean the floor and find his ring since she needs to rest for tonight "he says if it is okay but ...for tonight? "She says if by the way today your father called on the phone he asked about us he sounded a bit sad so I told him that we would visit him and we would stay with him a few days he was very happy" he says clear "she says by the way do you remember once when we just got married and lived for a while withyour father?Once when I entered the bathroom I found your dad bathing, he surprised me a lot, but what surprised me the most was the size of his cock. I have never seen anything so big! And since your father was a widower for a long time and he has not been with any woman in years I must have a lot of sperm in his balls accumulated from years and that is bad for his health and after all I am his daughter-in-law after all it is my responsibility to take care That is what I would like you to talk aboutour agreement "he says yes of course I'll talk to my dad" she says great!You are a good son and don't worry I know you are a busy man so I can visit him later and if we could even invite him to live with us when we move into our own house in the future although I prefer a house as close to the condominium as possible I become such a good friendwith everyone here that I would feel bad if I could not see again the neighbors of the condominium that you think is dear "the clearing is no problem" she says yes and in our future new neighborhood there must also be kind neighbors with whom I could become very good friend I love you dear "he saysme too.and if you could get to what congratulations you survived and if this comment becomes annoying for someone I will delete it and remember, keep looking at the sky
Thank you for your enthusiasm. Maybe I am tired but it was a bit confusing to read :D

I think for me what matters is that the women does not suffer something that seems like irreversible unexplainable brain damage, as it often happen in many stories with tagged with ntr. And she then lose all will and motivation in life other than to serve cock(One or many). I quickly get bored by this submissive and obedient girl trope.

So for example in that anti flat earthers story:
1. If the reason she brings the father into all this is a conscious and cognitive choice of hers to punish her husband - Then I can enjoy the scenario.
2. If it is just her ruined brain going:"His father had a big cock, must fuck" - Then it is not for me

Nothing wrong of course to enjoy the second option, just not for me personally.

So it was really what I wanted to ask the developer and people already supporing on Patreon:

Will there be more assertive/sadistic/Dominant women or will it mostly be timid and easily controlled types?

The reason why I ask the supporters as well is because what type of girl that will show up also comes down to what the people supporting on patreon vote for. So if the trend is that most people who support Azienda want something closer to scenario 2 then there is really no reason for me to join and become disappointed and a sourpuss everytime there is a vote ;)
Will still wish them a happy fap in my absense.

If I choose to join, is the exclusive reward for 15$ described as:" A sketch of an original character with a dedication and our signature, which will not be released to the public. (One time only) " Once in a lifetime or once per month you pay 15$ instead of 10$?

Reactions: anti flat earthers

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Thank you for your enthusiasm. Maybe I am tired but it was a bit confusing to read :D

I think for me what matters is that the women does not suffer something that seems like irreversible unexplainable brain damage, as it often happen in many stories with tagged with ntr. And she then lose all will and motivation in life other than to serve cock(One or many). I quickly get bored by this submissive and obedient girl trope.

1. If the reason she brings the father into all this is a conscious and cognitive choice of hers to punish her husband - Then I can enjoy the scenario.
2. If it is just her ruined brain going:"His father had a big cock, must fuck" - Then it is not for me

So it was really what I wanted to ask the developer and people already supporing on Patreon:

Will there be more assertive/sadistic/Dominant women or will it mostly be timid and easily controlled types?

The reason why I ask the supporters as well is because what type of girl that will show up also comes down to what the people supporting on patreon vote for. So if the trend is that most people who support Azienda want something closer to scenario 2 then there is really no reason for me to join and become disappointed and a sourpuss everytime there is a vote ;)

If I choose to join, is the exclusive reward for 15$ described as:" A sketch of an original character with a dedication and our signature, which will not be released to the public. (One time only) " Once in a lifetime or once per month you pay 15$ instead of 10$?
Hi! I love humiliation and I don't want to say too much but in this game there will be a couple of scenes like that! Unfortunately, we haven't decided anything about future games yet. I suggest you to wait and see what we come up with!
The sketch is only once. It would be too complex for now to manage so many drawings per month, we would risk not being able to keep our promises. In any case, thanks for the compliments about Misumi!

Which routes get the update on this patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 4, 2021

hello if it's true it's a bit confusing I'm not a writer and it's kind of difficult to put what one thinks into lyrics (and I got a little tired too xd) actually the intention of the wife was to humiliate her husband, her intention was really to have sex with all men close to her husband, friendly neighbors co-workers bosses and his father and brothers to humiliate him there were things that I did not put and I did not detail well because I did not want a single comment to occupy 2 pages and the dev of the game or someone else could be upset, and an example when she mentions the cock of the father I wanted to put it but alIn the end I did not do it was "your father has a cock the size of an arm but yours is like a pinky. Will you really be his son or will your mother have cheated on him like you did with me And what about your brothers, will they have small cocks like you or will they have big ones like your father? well we will know soon no? also I had always had the fantasy that your father and brothers fucked me while I was wearing my wedding dress I want to ride your father's huge cock and I want it to go as deep as possible but I need your help to hold and raise and lower my butt and if you don't want your father or siblings get me pregnant, you will have to lick the sperm that remains after each meeting with them "I also wanted to add an ex-boyfriend and the husband's bosses, but like the brothers in the end, I didn't mention them either, in reality the wife no longer hated him and that's it She had forgiven him but it woke up her sadistic and cruel side, that is why she always told him everything she did and what was going to be sexual pleasure was something in the second or third plane for her and that is why she also told him that she had not forgiven him yet and that you need time to forgive him and that he has the hope that one day they will be like before but she no longer has any intention of going back to her old life and in the end when she mentions that she wants to be a good friend with her new future neighbors it means that she intends to take things even further far but I'm not very good expressing what I think in letters xd. and once again sorry for the "comment" so long and by the way i love misumi

Reactions: Saletti and Stiig

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
Hi Azienda I really like your work, I also follow you in Pixiv, I would like to know if there will be any work with a Bully Shota who wants the Milf of the neighborhood.
excuse my English, please.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
-anti flat earther thank you for the clarification. She is a kind of wife I would love to see in her own game or novel ;) But for now let us return the thread to the original topic:
Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening

Hi! I love humiliation and I don't want to say too much but in this game there will be a couple of scenes like that! Unfortunately, we haven't decided anything about future games yet. I suggest you to wait and see what we come up with!
The sketch is only once. It would be too complex for now to manage so many drawings per month, we would risk not being able to keep our promises. In any case, thanks for the compliments about Misumi!

Thank you for the answer. I will have to wait and see for reasons:
Just decided to play through 0.7 to see again if I felt the same as the first time where 1 scene broke the rest of the story for me.

***Story spoiler start***

Sidenote: First of all. Hana is so cute! Almost makes me feel bad for choosing any other ending that would prevent this cutie from being born :) So Azienda can make cute non-erotic art as well.

I am probably too weak to enjoy scenarios that go beyond ntr type A(which I imagine would be to lame for some people). In most of the scenes up until the rope, vibrator scene, Isao at least respected when people said no and would not rape.

But in the bondage scene(Misumi still looks ultra erotic here btw) Isao repeatedly refuses to let her go and there is nothing apologetic about his behavior at the end of the scene. Just cold calculation. There is nothing in Misumis thoughts that indicate she wants it to continue either, no matter how her body responds. So this freedom depriving mind breaking scene kind of ruined all scenes with Isao for me. Even the ones that took place before, I had a hard time enjoying his involvement with this scene in mind.

So for example the humiliation scene where Isao sends the picture in end 5 I hated(Hate is to strong a word, but I did not like it). If it had been Misumi who had done it of her own volition, without Isao asking for it, I would have liked it.

This is not me trying to be on a moral high horse. I imagine I can enjoy cbt that would make many people feel sick. This is only about my own personal taste and limit and caution about joining patreon. Other can enjoy this kind of fictional play just fine and I want artists and developers to make the stuff they want instead of compromising :)

***Story spoiler end***

So I will probably have to wait with joining and see what the next project will be.
Unless it is a given there will always be these kind of elements that ruins it all for me.
Or maybe just support once with 15$ to get that sweet art... :p

Reactions: anti flat earthers

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Guys Wich options do i have to pick to unlock the scenes 17, 18, 19 and 20?
Hi!

Hi Azienda I really like your work, I also follow you in Pixiv, I would like to know if there will be any work with a Bully Shota who wants the Milf of the neighborhood.
excuse my English, please.
Hi! We'd love to make a game like that but we'd have problems with Patreon since it doesn't allow shota content. I don't know though, in the future we could move to subscribestar and not have any problems that way, we'll see!

-anti flat earther thank you for the clarification. She is a kind of wife I would love to see in her own game or novel ;) But for now let us return the thread to the original topic:
Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening

Thank you for the answer. I will have to wait and see for reasons:
Just decided to play through 0.7 to see again if I felt the same as the first time where 1 scene broke the rest of the story for me.

***Story spoiler start***

Sidenote: First of all. Hana is so cute! Almost makes me feel bad for choosing any other ending that would prevent this cutie from being born :) So Azienda can make cute non-erotic art as well.

I am probably too weak to enjoy scenarios that go beyond ntr type A(which I imagine would be to lame for some people). In most of the scenes up until the rope, vibrator scene, Isao at least respected when people said no and would not rape.

But in the bondage scene(Misumi still looks ultra erotic here btw) Isao repeatedly refuses to let her go and there is nothing apologetic about his behavior at the end of the scene. Just cold calculation. There is nothing in Misumis thoughts that indicate she wants it to continue either, no matter how her body responds. So this freedom depriving mind breaking scene kind of ruined all scenes with Isao for me. Even the ones that took place before, I had a hard time enjoying his involvement with this scene in mind.

So for example the humiliation scene where Isao sends the picture in end 5 I hated(Hate is to strong a word, but I did not like it). If it had been Misumi who had done it of her own volition, without Isao asking for it, I would have liked it.

This is not me trying to be on a moral high horse. I imagine I can enjoy cbt that would make many people feel sick. This is only about my own personal taste and limit and caution about joining patreon. Other can enjoy this kind of fictional play just fine and I want artists and developers to make the stuff they want instead of compromising :)

***Story spoiler end***

So I will probably have to wait with joining and see what the next project will be.
Unless it is a given there will always be these kind of elements that ruins it all for me.
Or maybe just support once with 15$ to get that sweet art... :p
Yes, I totally get what you mean! What I can tell you is that we don't do a specific genre. Sometimes it may be NTR type A or sometimes type B, but it will never be type C. I'm not a fan of non-consensual sex at all. I find type B interesting (if written well). It's where most of the corruption usually takes place and if there's no violence and rape I'll usually accept even a light blackmail (please, something that makes sense, the stories where the bad guy blackmails the woman with a picture of her peeing or stuff like that only manage to make me laugh :LOL:) The point is that we plan to make several games and I can't repeat the same ideas over and over again, so we're also already considering different types of VNs and genres (futa, netori etc)

Edit : Oh, I forgot, I think Hana is very cute too! Despite having nothing to do with NTR it's one of my favorite endings! She's adorable when smiles with her eyes :LOL:

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Hi!

Hi! We'd love to make a game like that but we'd have problems with Patreon since it doesn't allow shota content. I don't know though, in the future we could move to subscribestar and not have any problems that way, we'll see!

Yes, I totally get what you mean! What I can tell you is that we don't do a specific genre. Sometimes it may be NTR type A or sometimes type B, but it will never be type C. I'm not a fan of non-consensual sex at all. I find type B interesting (if written well). It's where most of the corruption usually takes place and if there's no violence and rape I'll usually accept even a light blackmail (please, something that makes sense, the stories where the bad guy blackmails the woman with a picture of her peeing or stuff like that only manage to make me laugh :LOL:) The point is that we plan to make several games and I can't repeat the same ideas over and over again, so we're also already considering different types of VNs and genres (futa, netori etc)

Edit : Oh, I forgot, I think Hana is very cute too! Despite having nothing to do with NTR it's one of my favorite endings! She's adorable when smiles with her eyes :LOL:
To me that scene with Isao and the ropes is rapey type B stuff. Sure she let him tie her up. But after that no safeword or respect for her saying no.
I have read some type B that was done well and somewhat tasteful. One I remember is where the blackmailer never intended to follow up on it anyways if she had said no. This was first revealed in the end, so when the blackmail happened it seemed like a real threat.
The blackmail was mostly used as an excuse for the woman(who was raised to think women should not think about sex) to be liberated to enjoy sex. At the same time, in her own view, she never betrayed her non-sexual feelings of love for her boyfriend(who never found out even if she showed up to dates with semen between her thighs).
But still while done tasteful, I do not really find it hot, but it makes me dislike it less ;)

But no standard without a double standard :D If the netori is a futanari I am much more tolerant to them being dominant. So had Isao been a futanari in the exact same situation, I might have had fun with the scene. Funny thing how this can make a difference...

So I am not opposed to stories with shota or futanari.

*Edit*
Hana Cheering Squad here!
Save a Hana a day
choose ending 1 once per play!

Since I am fairly new to ntr in all its types, I am not always sure if I use the terms correctly or what I like and dislike yet.

Also when it comes to corruption: All the scenarios I have read or played, where someone makes a deliberate calculated attempt at molding and manipulating the personality of someone else permanently, does not really sit well with me. If the change happens naturally through self discovery or on accident it does not bother me as much. But not sure if it would be called corruption still. Though I still see the tag on things where no deliberate manipulation takes place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azienda

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you very very much for the answer!!!
it would be great to see a game with a Milf being corrupted by her son's bully!
because I don't see many of that style.
I have to tell you that I loved this Mom:
1617806786178.png

Jun 22, 2019
I can actually make a mac version but I can't test it to check for errors or anything like that! So I'm a little skeptical about releasing something that I haven't even tested :confused:
Yo I actually figured out how to get the game working on Mac and I was not disappointed, the game is freaking great. I'm excited for the next update and hope to play it soon! Keep up the amazing work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes