VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 4, 2021
-anti flat earther thank you for the clarification. She is a kind of wife I would love to see in her own game or novel ;) But for now let us return the thread to the original topic:
Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening

Thank you for the answer. I will have to wait and see for reasons:
Just decided to play through 0.7 to see again if I felt the same as the first time where 1 scene broke the rest of the story for me.

***Story spoiler start***

Sidenote: First of all. Hana is so cute! Almost makes me feel bad for choosing any other ending that would prevent this cutie from being born :) So Azienda can make cute non-erotic art as well.

I am probably too weak to enjoy scenarios that go beyond ntr type A(which I imagine would be to lame for some people). In most of the scenes up until the rope, vibrator scene, Isao at least respected when people said no and would not rape.

But in the bondage scene(Misumi still looks ultra erotic here btw) Isao repeatedly refuses to let her go and there is nothing apologetic about his behavior at the end of the scene. Just cold calculation. There is nothing in Misumis thoughts that indicate she wants it to continue either, no matter how her body responds. So this freedom depriving mind breaking scene kind of ruined all scenes with Isao for me. Even the ones that took place before, I had a hard time enjoying his involvement with this scene in mind.

So for example the humiliation scene where Isao sends the picture in end 5 I hated(Hate is to strong a word, but I did not like it). If it had been Misumi who had done it of her own volition, without Isao asking for it, I would have liked it.

This is not me trying to be on a moral high horse. I imagine I can enjoy cbt that would make many people feel sick. This is only about my own personal taste and limit and caution about joining patreon. Other can enjoy this kind of fictional play just fine and I want artists and developers to make the stuff they want instead of compromising :)

***Story spoiler end***

So I will probably have to wait with joining and see what the next project will be.
Unless it is a given there will always be these kind of elements that ruins it all for me.
Or maybe just support once with 15$ to get that sweet art... :p
Thank you friend and if I am I would also love a story where the wife decides to betray her husband of her own free will and not because a fat and ugly neighbor or tanned boy blackmails her,but if you miraculously meet a doujin hentai tell me if? XD

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you friend and if I am I would also love a story where the wife decides to betray her husband of her own free will and not because a fat and ugly neighbor or tanned boy blackmails her,but if you miraculously meet a doujin hentai tell me if? XD
Sure thing and likewise :)

-

I tried finishing the current endings and content of 0.7 of Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful awakening.

This is where my limited understanding of ntr made me want to ask, in all honesty and with all respect, a question to the people or developer who have experience with ntr and who "get it":

So the route that leads her to fuck Isao in the bathroom while her husband is in the other stall is the one I am a talking about.
I think this route is well written.
Husband starting to feel more insecure in their relationship.
Misumi constant internal struggle between guilt and lust. As her Stockholm Syndrome towards Isao slowly but steadily makes her descent into some traumatized servant, with no free will, of Isaos whims.

To me this is really heart wrenching to read and I feel kind of sick and I find none of it hot or erotic.
At the same time I am curious to see where this go.
But I do not think, at any point, I will ever feel good about what will happen at any point. No catharsis(Or enjoyable fap in front of the screen) in sight, just more misery and pain.
Is this what "Feeling the ntr" means or am I just a person who most likely will be unable to enjoy or get this kind of thing?

*Edit*
A little clarification on my pain.
The thing that is very painful for me to read and removes all fappable enjoyment in this are the Stockholm manipulations of Isao. First appearing dangerous and then slowly starting to be nice, so she will be completely broken. So the really painful thing for me is her loss of agency. Not the sadness of the husband.
So I think the fap would most likely have been in reach for me if she was not brainwashed.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Hi!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! We'd love to make a game like that but we'd have problems with Patreon since it doesn't allow shota content. I don't know though, in the future we could move to subscribestar and not have any problems that way, we'll see!

Yes, I totally get what you mean! What I can tell you is that we don't do a specific genre. Sometimes it may be NTR type A or sometimes type B, but it will never be type C. I'm not a fan of non-consensual sex at all. I find type B interesting (if written well). It's where most of the corruption usually takes place and if there's no violence and rape I'll usually accept even a light blackmail (please, something that makes sense, the stories where the bad guy blackmails the woman with a picture of her peeing or stuff like that only manage to make me laugh :LOL:) The point is that we plan to make several games and I can't repeat the same ideas over and over again, so we're also already considering different types of VNs and genres (futa, netori etc)

Edit : Oh, I forgot, I think Hana is very cute too! Despite having nothing to do with NTR it's one of my favorite endings! She's adorable when smiles with her eyes :LOL:
The good ntr of type b makes a lot of sense since everyone knows that in Japan if a photo of a girl kissing her boyfriend in high school appears it is synonymous with ..DEATH PENALTY UNDER RAIN OF ROCKS, and if you think of ideas for the future plageate this I will not say anything (just kidding ... if I sue you xd) a schoolgirl confesses her love and asks her childhood friend to be boyfriends now that he is shy and would never tell him like that and so one day they will go to the boy's house A very rich family and to know that their son has a girlfriend (he will not die a virgin ...maybe) and the holidays are approaching, they invite his girlfriend to go on vacation with them on their private plane (which he bought while avoiding taxes) but in the middle of the On the way the plane breaks down and falls (the father forgot tha the planes need fuel to fly ) they end up on an island and miraculously no one died (the power of the script) but the father suffers broken arms and legs and cannot move (F) but he meets a tribe of islanders (good) but They won't help them as they are very serrated with strangers (what bad) without food or water (and with wild animals) they will not live long so the mother, the girfriend and the boyfriend go to speak with the chief of the tribe and they manage to agree that they can be part of the tribe if they accept their traditions and they meet certain tests (a busty milf and schoolgirl (they are good to negotiate 7u7), will they be able to gain the trust of the tribe and return home?or will they never want to leave the island again? (live without internet!? nooo!!) would there be ntr the girfriend ×father.girfriend×mother.girfriend× islanders.mother×islanders.girfriend and mother×islanders.boyfriend× is right hand.and everything agreed from beginning to end

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Hi!

Hi! We'd love to make a game like that but we'd have problems with Patreon since it doesn't allow shota content. I don't know though, in the future we could move to subscribestar and not have any problems that way, we'll see!

Yes, I totally get what you mean! What I can tell you is that we don't do a specific genre. Sometimes it may be NTR type A or sometimes type B, but it will never be type C. I'm not a fan of non-consensual sex at all. I find type B interesting (if written well). It's where most of the corruption usually takes place and if there's no violence and rape I'll usually accept even a light blackmail (please, something that makes sense, the stories where the bad guy blackmails the woman with a picture of her peeing or stuff like that only manage to make me laugh :LOL:) The point is that we plan to make several games and I can't repeat the same ideas over and over again, so we're also already considering different types of VNs and genres (futa, netori etc)

Edit : Oh, I forgot, I think Hana is very cute too! Despite having nothing to do with NTR it's one of my favorite endings! She's adorable when smiles with her eyes :LOL:
and once again I love misumi the milf with big tits, long black hair and innocent face uff when I saw her download the game without even seeing what it was xd I would love for her to return in another future game a sequel or alternative history or secondary character or like mc's mother in another game

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Thank you very very much for the answer!!!
it would be great to see a game with a Milf being corrupted by her son's bully!
because I don't see many of that style.
I have to tell you that I loved this Mom:
View attachment 1129020
Yo I actually figured out how to get the game working on Mac and I was not disappointed, the game is freaking great. I'm excited for the next update and hope to play it soon! Keep up the amazing work
Thanks so much to you both! ❤

Sure thing and likewise :)

-

I tried finishing the current endings and content of 0.7 of Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful awakening.

This is where my limited understanding of ntr made me want to ask, in all honesty and with all respect, a question to the people or developer who have experience with ntr and who "get it":

So the route that leads her to fuck Isao in the bathroom while her husband is in the other stall is the one I am a talking about.
I think this route is well written.
Husband starting to feel more insecure in their relationship.
Misumi constant internal struggle between guilt and lust. As her Stockholm Syndrome towards Isao slowly but steadily makes her descent into some traumatized servant, with no free will, of Isaos whims.

To me this is really heart wrenching to read and I feel kind of sick and I find none of it hot or erotic.
At the same time I am curious to see where this go.
But I do not think, at any point, I will ever feel good about what will happen at any point. No catharsis(Or enjoyable fap in front of the screen) in sight, just more misery and pain.
Is this what "Feeling the ntr" means or am I just a person who most likely will be unable to enjoy or get this kind of thing?

*Edit*
A little clarification on my pain.
The thing that is very painful for me to read and removes all fappable enjoyment in this are the Stockholm manipulations of Isao. First appearing dangerous and then slowly starting to be nice, so she will be completely broken. So the really painful thing for me is her loss of agency. Not the sadness of the husband.
So I think the fap would most likely have been in reach for me if she was not brainwashed.
Reading your comment reminded me of when I first started reading netorare stories years ago! I felt bad too, but as time went on, I learned to appreciate that feeling. Honestly, in real life I wouldn't be happy at all to be cheated on ( :ROFLMAO: ), but I really like the NTR genre when written well. Seeing how the woman keeps up the facade of being a good wife/mom with the family while she's completely addicted to sex is amazing. In any case, these types of stories may not be right for you, but in this VN, I can tell you that Misumi is not brainwashed, that's a bit exaggerated! She's definitely confused about her feelings, but in the route you're talking about she slowly gets really attached to Isao and there's not too much manipulation from him. I wrote the part where he ties her up thinking that Isao knows fully that Misumi is a woman who harbors a lascivious nature and that therefore would enjoy the "torture". I don't like stories involving violence or heavy coercion, so I've always seen Misumi's story in a lighter tone than how you are seeing it. It's still very interesting to read these comments and know how people feel about our visual novels! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

and once again I love misumi the milf with big tits, long black hair and innocent face uff when I saw her download the game without even seeing what it was xd I would love for her to return in another future game a sequel or alternative history or secondary character or like mc's mother in another game
Thank you very much! I've grown very fond of Misumi as well. It's funny how after months and months one can end up getting attached to ficitonal characters, and it's even weirder when you get attached to characters written by your own hand!

What's the comic (game) name? :)
It's one of our illustrations, unfortunately it has only two pages! You can find it on rule34 if you search Azienda or on our pixiv! :)

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
So will it have any ending exploring the Nobou route? I think it will be great. I think someone suggest it but a swinger path will be awesome too

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Will we also know who was the person chasing Isao at the beggining and what was that all about, beyond the intention of killing him?

And BTW, finally we have a western dev who knows how to properly write and create a NTR story.
Just love it, keep it up Azienda!

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks so much to you both! ❤

Reading your comment reminded me of when I first started reading netorare stories years ago! I felt bad too, but as time went on, I learned to appreciate that feeling. Honestly, in real life I wouldn't be happy at all to be cheated on ( :ROFLMAO: ), but I really like the NTR genre when written well. Seeing how the woman keeps up the facade of being a good wife/mom with the family while she's completely addicted to sex is amazing. In any case, these types of stories may not be right for you, but in this VN, I can tell you that Misumi is not brainwashed, that's a bit exaggerated! She's definitely confused about her feelings, but in the route you're talking about she slowly gets really attached to Isao and there's not too much manipulation from him. I wrote the part where he ties her up thinking that Isao knows fully that Misumi is a woman who harbors a lascivious nature and that therefore would enjoy the "torture". I don't like stories involving violence or heavy coercion, so I've always seen Misumi's story in a lighter tone than how you are seeing it. It's still very interesting to read these comments and know how people feel about our visual novels! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Thank you very much! I've grown very fond of Misumi as well. It's funny how after months and months one can end up getting attached to ficitonal characters, and it's even weirder when you get attached to characters written by your own hand!

It's one of our illustrations, unfortunately it has only two pages! You can find it on rule34 if you search Azienda or on our pixiv! :)
Thank you for the answer, I guess I read it differently than you intended :D even when reading it again I see it the same way.
To me first using aggression/intimidation and then kindness seem pretty textbook abuse for creating a very unhealthy dependence, no matter if one is a lusty individual or not. So it could easily seem like she is damaged from that treatment.
So I have a hard time at seeing her as someone to sex after that but more a victim needing compassion and serious help.
Even if you say this is not your intention, that is at least how it seems to me when I read it.
Nothing wrong with using this in a fictional story of course or see these things in a lighter way than me.
But in general I just think anything but type A and stuff with borderline rape will rub me wrongly, we all have different sensibilities.
At least that it upsets me so much and makes me care is testament to how well written it is and you should of course write your stories as you want and plenty of people will love this :)

The cheating of ntr I find super hot. That is the part I like. Especially the hidden sex and the conflict of lust vs. love.

Another thing that happens a lot in ntr that is not to do with type, is the generally misogynistic dominant men and endlessly submissive women. This is not hot to me. So this is usually something I have to ignore takes place to enjoy the humiliation of the husband and the lust then woman finds in it all.
Luckily there are ntr where the woman can be lusty without being submissive, so I cross fingers that your next heroine will be more like that :)

So good luck with this game and happy faps to all who enjoy this!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Will we also know who was the person chasing Isao at the beggining and what was that all about, beyond the intention of killing him?
I agree.
It would be fun to see/know the reason why he did follow Isao. (Or maybe it just was MC's imagination that wonder around again) :LOL: hehe

But again, to know what's his backstory is I agree on. (y)

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I agree.
It would be fun to see/know the reason why he did follow Isao. (Or maybe it just was MC's imagination that wonder around again) :LOL: hehe

But again, to know what's his backstory is I agree on. (y)
Yeah. I also think it would suit best the pub route.

Reactions: Latex224

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
So will it have any ending exploring the Nobou route? I think it will be great. I think someone suggest it but a swinger path will be awesome too
Hi! Sorry for the late reply.

Sorry but the new Game not run
I'm sorry you can't start the game! Most likely it's a problem with your antivirus. It does that with several games made with Ren'Py.

Reactions: JevilVerum

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: SholBlerk

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey I just finished playing this, & the creator's other game & I was honestly surprised. I played the other one first &, not gonna lie, it wasn't good. It was the same, paint by numbers "good loving wife turned into cock hungry slut that eventually gets off on abusing her kid because dat dick so gud" fare. So I had LOW expectations for this game. & while it wasn't, in my book, particularly great, it was surprisingly good, especially given the kind of game it is. More importantly, I see a lot of things in this game that COULD make it great, so Azienda, please take note. I have some thoughts.

So some of what made this game good, was the wife character was written MUCH better. Unlike in the first game, where the wife/mother only seemed to only feel any sense of guilt or remorse about "losing her identity as a wife & mother" until she decided "Well I guess I'm a slut now, so I hate my kid & husband & am perfectly fine with abusing them cause it gives me the hornyz & that's all I care about now", in this game, the wife consistently struggles with feelings of "I love my husband, How could I do this to him?" throughout the game. She doesn't feel bad because "she broke the rules & is struggling with losing her 'proper straight laced' identity as her 'rebel' identity comes more to the surface", its because she knows she's hurting & betraying the man she loves & it bothers her, as it realistically should. I think this is great because it makes the characters more real, relatable & makes the story more immersive.

Additionally, the fact that there's actually story branches that DON'T just go down the typical NTR paths I think is great. It uses NTR as a consequence of choices & actually has different outcomes based on decisions.

So, what do I think could make the game better? I'd like to propose a few additional ending or path ideas that I think would work GREAT in this kind of game, besides the "Bad guy & stolen wife live happily ever after while the MC is left in shambles" tropes. Sure, keep those endings in there for the NTR fanboys, as they are the main target demo, but Also add in the option of some additional alternatives for the rest of us.

So for example, in the Bittersweet ending, (ending 3 I think?), make a fork there for a few possible outcomes, (maybe based on a couple of the "dialogue choice" choices), so in addition to the ending you have currently, here's a couple of additional ideas. instead of the MC's life being kind of gray & day by day, while the wife & bad guy are happy, instead flip it. Have the MC reinvent himself, improve himself & 1 year later, he's in better shape, got a great job that pays better, gives him plenty of free time, he has a new wife, a kid on the way, etc... While the ex wife's life is in shambles. Let's call it the karma ending. Another idea for that area is have the MC recover from the divorce, maybe his life gets a bit better & 1 year later, the whirlwind affair turned sour, then just bad, (maybe she realized what she lost & leaves him, or the bad guy got abusive, or kicked the wife to the curb for a younger, hotter girl, etc...), & she comes back to the MC hoping to give it another try & that can be another fork where we can choose to take her back or reject her, which can be 2 separate endings there, (matter of fact, that can even be the start of a potential sequel game where she leaves the bad guy, tries to reunite with the MC & the bad guy comes back to try to reclaim her, so the MC has to try to keep her & fend him off). Also, on the bittersweet ending path, I think another fork, in the part where he's watching the camera live feeds, maybe add a fork choice there where instead of just watching, going back to work, then confronting the wife when he get's home, instead, once he's seen enough to confirm "yep, she's cheating on me", he decides to leave work, go home & confront them. this opens up more potential endings. Maybe a choice to go straight home empty handed where there's another choice where the wife & bad guy can mock & cuck him, (the fanboys would love that), or the wife breaks down & that can branch out a few ways from there, (divorce or reconcile, etc...), Or maybe an option of "I know I can't beat him in a fist fight, I'll need to even the odds", & he buys a gun on the way home & confronts the bad guy at gunpoint, (which can branch into a "shoot him" with one ending, or "chase him out at gunpoint" option which could go a number of ways).

Aside from those 3 ideas, other endings I think would be GREAT additions for the NTR paths are as follows. Everyone loves the underdog stories.

Consider this as an example. Compare the original Evil Dead movie to Evil Dead 2. The first was, on its own a meh, schlock 80's horror gorefest. Bunch of people go out to the cabin to party, Mess with the necronomicon, then the deadites kill em all. Was good for what it was, but was fairly middle of the road right? Evil Dead 2 though was iconic & by all measures the fan favorite. So what made 2 so great? It's simple. After getting his ass kicked like a chump for half the movie, Ash grew some balls, Got the boomstick, (shotgun obviously), replaced his chopped off hand with a chainsaw & started kicking some fuckin ass. Suddenly the bitch ass chump went full on badass. THAT is what made audiences love it.

So with that in mind, instead of just endings where MC gets life ruined, he's sad & empty, bad guy fully claims wife, the end, Make a fork for a path where the MC brings his wife back to him, maybe he discovers the affair & decides to take his wife back, maybe he doesn't & just decides he's had enough of the growing distance & never having time for his wife due to work & makes some major life changes & focuses fully on rebuilding their relationship, hell maybe even takes some miracle pills that gives him a giant dick & he starts dicking the wife down as good as the bad guy, who knows)? That's one idea.

Another is instead of trying to win his wife back, he just snaps & decides to go on a vengance rampage. He discovers the affair, snaps & just goes stone cold. Wife is dead to him, He doesn't want her anymore, he just wants payback. So he goes down a path of wrecking her's & the bad guy's lives, ruins his business, Maybe kills them, whatever. Basically a path or an ending where he decides at that moment that his only goal in life now is to make them pay.

Anyways, Just some thoughts I had. I think if you were to incorporate any, (or even all of these), ideas into the game, it would not only have substantially more playtime, but much broader appeal while still catering to your core demo. Lemme know what you think. Or if you liked any of these ideas, but maybe for another game, let me know. I love to write & craft story boards, maybe we can work together on something.

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hey I just finished playing this, & the creator's other game & I was honestly surprised. I played the other one first &, not gonna lie, it wasn't good. It was the same, paint by numbers "good loving wife turned into cock hungry slut that eventually gets off on abusing her kid because dat dick so gud" fare. So I had LOW expectations for this game. & while it wasn't, in my book, particularly great, it was surprisingly good, especially given the kind of game it is. More importantly, I see a lot of things in this game that COULD make it great, so Azienda, please take note. I have some thoughts.

So some of what made this game good, was the wife character was written MUCH better. Unlike in the first game, where the wife/mother only seemed to only feel any sense of guilt or remorse about "losing her identity as a wife & mother" until she decided "Well I guess I'm a slut now, so I hate my kid & husband & am perfectly fine with abusing them cause it gives me the hornyz & that's all I care about now", in this game, the wife consistently struggles with feelings of "I love my husband, How could I do this to him?" throughout the game. She doesn't feel bad because "she broke the rules & is struggling with losing her 'proper straight laced' identity as her 'rebel' identity comes more to the surface", its because she knows she's hurting & betraying the man she loves & it bothers her, as it realistically should. I think this is great because it makes the characters more real, relatable & makes the story more immersive.

Additionally, the fact that there's actually story branches that DON'T just go down the typical NTR paths I think is great. It uses NTR as a consequence of choices & actually has different outcomes based on decisions.

So, what do I think could make the game better? I'd like to propose a few additional ending or path ideas that I think would work GREAT in this kind of game, besides the "Bad guy & stolen wife live happily ever after while the MC is left in shambles" tropes. Sure, keep those endings in there for the NTR fanboys, as they are the main target demo, but Also add in the option of some additional alternatives for the rest of us.

So for example, in the Bittersweet ending, (ending 3 I think?), make a fork there for a few possible outcomes, (maybe based on a couple of the "dialogue choice" choices), so in addition to the ending you have currently, here's a couple of additional ideas. instead of the MC's life being kind of gray & day by day, while the wife & bad guy are happy, instead flip it. Have the MC reinvent himself, improve himself & 1 year later, he's in better shape, got a great job that pays better, gives him plenty of free time, he has a new wife, a kid on the way, etc... While the ex wife's life is in shambles. Let's call it the karma ending. Another idea for that area is have the MC recover from the divorce, maybe his life gets a bit better & 1 year later, the whirlwind affair turned sour, then just bad, (maybe she realized what she lost & leaves him, or the bad guy got abusive, or kicked the wife to the curb for a younger, hotter girl, etc...), & she comes back to the MC hoping to give it another try & that can be another fork where we can choose to take her back or reject her, which can be 2 separate endings there, (matter of fact, that can even be the start of a potential sequel game where she leaves the bad guy, tries to reunite with the MC & the bad guy comes back to try to reclaim her, so the MC has to try to keep her & fend him off). Also, on the bittersweet ending path, I think another fork, in the part where he's watching the camera live feeds, maybe add a fork choice there where instead of just watching, going back to work, then confronting the wife when he get's home, instead, once he's seen enough to confirm "yep, she's cheating on me", he decides to leave work, go home & confront them. this opens up more potential endings. Maybe a choice to go straight home empty handed where there's another choice where the wife & bad guy can mock & cuck him, (the fanboys would love that), or the wife breaks down & that can branch out a few ways from there, (divorce or reconcile, etc...), Or maybe an option of "I know I can't beat him in a fist fight, I'll need to even the odds", & he buys a gun on the way home & confronts the bad guy at gunpoint, (which can branch into a "shoot him" with one ending, or "chase him out at gunpoint" option which could go a number of ways).

Aside from those 3 ideas, other endings I think would be GREAT additions for the NTR paths are as follows. Everyone loves the underdog stories.

Consider this as an example. Compare the original Evil Dead movie to Evil Dead 2. The first was, on its own a meh, schlock 80's horror gorefest. Bunch of people go out to the cabin to party, Mess with the necronomicon, then the deadites kill em all. Was good for what it was, but was fairly middle of the road right? Evil Dead 2 though was iconic & by all measures the fan favorite. So what made 2 so great? It's simple. After getting his ass kicked like a chump for half the movie, Ash grew some balls, Got the boomstick, (shotgun obviously), replaced his chopped off hand with a chainsaw & started kicking some fuckin ass. Suddenly the bitch ass chump went full on badass. THAT is what made audiences love it.

So with that in mind, instead of just endings where MC gets life ruined, he's sad & empty, bad guy fully claims wife, the end, Make a fork for a path where the MC brings his wife back to him, maybe he discovers the affair & decides to take his wife back, maybe he doesn't & just decides he's had enough of the growing distance & never having time for his wife due to work & makes some major life changes & focuses fully on rebuilding their relationship, hell maybe even takes some miracle pills that gives him a giant dick & he starts dicking the wife down as good as the bad guy, who knows)? That's one idea.

Another is instead of trying to win his wife back, he just snaps & decides to go on a vengance rampage. He discovers the affair, snaps & just goes stone cold. Wife is dead to him, He doesn't want her anymore, he just wants payback. So he goes down a path of wrecking her's & the bad guy's lives, ruins his business, Maybe kills them, whatever. Basically a path or an ending where he decides at that moment that his only goal in life now is to make them pay.

Anyways, Just some thoughts I had. I think if you were to incorporate any, (or even all of these), ideas into the game, it would not only have substantially more playtime, but much broader appeal while still catering to your core demo. Lemme know what you think. Or if you liked any of these ideas, but maybe for another game, let me know. I love to write & craft story boards, maybe we can work together on something.
Hi! It was interesting to read the various endings you thought of. Unfortunately, the next release will conclude the game, so we actually already have all the scenes planned and changing the plot now would be a bit of a problem. For several reasons, we prefer not to expand Misumi too much, especially for art-related issues. It's much more likely that I'll keep these tips in mind for the third game.

I liked all of your ideas except the revenge one. To be honest, I think that making Shoma a killing machine is a bit extreme. For example, when I wrote the part where
I thought it was already somewhat over the top, since Shoma has a very mild nature. But adding more choices and also having routes that differ greatly from each other is definitely a nice suggestion!

Anyway, thank you very much for the message! It's always a pleasure to read people's thoughts.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes