VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hi! It was interesting to read the various endings you thought of. Unfortunately, the next release will conclude the game, so we actually already have all the scenes planned and changing the plot now would be a bit of a problem. For several reasons, we prefer not to expand Misumi too much, especially for art-related issues. It's much more likely that I'll keep these tips in mind for the third game.

I liked all of your ideas except the revenge one. To be honest, I think that making Shoma a killing machine is a bit extreme. For example, when I wrote the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought it was already somewhat over the top, since Shoma has a very mild nature. But adding more choices and also having routes that differ greatly from each other is definitely a nice suggestion!

Anyway, thank you very much for the message! It's always a pleasure to read people's thoughts.
Hey thanks for taking the time to read my feedback & the response. I'm glad you like some of my ideas & I understand, with the game pretty much being finished, naturally this one is already in the can, but maybe they might come in handy for future projects. On the matter of the vengance route being a bit to extreme, & please don't take this as me being argumentative, because that's not my intention by any means, I do understand what you mean, but I would like to offer some thoughts on why I don't think it might be as extreme as it might seem.

As Tim McIlrath said, "When faced with tragedy, we come alive or come undone". & in much the same way that "hiz dick so gud" is a cheap, but effective plot device for sending the female love interest down the path of destroying her loved ones & relationships, it's equally the same for the MC to discover the betrayal & that event triggering blinding hatred & rage. Obviously him suddenly having a lamb to lion transformation is absurd, but if approached the right way, it could be done believably & very realistically.

Now realistically, since Misao essentially IS Shoma's life, discovering that's been stripped away from him, in his mind, a trauma of that life shattering magnitude can easily render him a man with nothing left to lose, no incentive to preserve his own life, a blinding hatred & a cold laser focus on getting payback. Obviously it's not everyone's cup o tea, I'm just saying that if it's approached right, it can be done well, realistically & reasonably, plus could be a major enhancement to the story.

That all aside though, I'm glad that you do like my other ideas. I look forward to what future projects may hold. I'd even be happy to help contribute if you like, no charge. I just like good stories. one of my hobbies for about 10 years was collaborative story writing & text RP with a group of friends, so if my ideas appeal to you, feel free to contact me, I'll gladly help with writing & story boarding.

Reactions: Azienda

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey thanks for taking the time to read my feedback & the response. I'm glad you like some of my ideas & I understand, with the game pretty much being finished, naturally this one is already in the can, but maybe they might come in handy for future projects. On the matter of the vengance route being a bit to extreme, & please don't take this as me being argumentative, because that's not my intention by any means, I do understand what you mean, but I would like to offer some thoughts on why I don't think it might be as extreme as it might seem.

As Tim McIlrath said, "When faced with tragedy, we come alive or come undone". & in much the same way that "hiz dick so gud" is a cheap, but effective plot device for sending the female love interest down the path of destroying her loved ones & relationships, it's equally the same for the MC to discover the betrayal & that event triggering blinding hatred & rage. Obviously him suddenly having a lamb to lion transformation is absurd. Having him go from meek & mild mannered to a full on alpha male badass that's kicking ass & taking names doesn't really compute. But more of a... let's say lamp to hyena change would make more sense. By which I mean he snaps & just becomes laser focused on making them pay, however he can. If approached the right way, it could be done believably & very realistically. Obviously he can't beat Isao in a match of brawn, but, say he decides to get a gun & go that route, or he decides to set out on a meticulous campaign to ruin their lives, etc... Maybe he somehow finds people that want to kill Isao, sets a trap, sneaks Misaos phone & catfishes Isao, luring him to the trap, Isao get's taken out, & once the kill is confirmed he presents it to his wife to let her know "Now you have nothing". Just an idea off the top of my head.

Now realistically, since Misao essentially IS Shoma's life, discovering that's been stripped away from him, in his mind, a trauma of that life shattering magnitude can easily render him a man with nothing left to lose, no incentive to preserve his own life, a blinding hatred & a cold laser focus on getting payback. Obviously it's not everyone's cup o tea, I'm just saying that if it's approached right, it can be done well, realistically & reasonably, plus COULD be a major enhancement to the story.

That all aside though, I'm glad that you do like my other ideas. I look forward to what future projects may hold. I'd even be happy to help contribute if you like, no charge. I just like good stories. one of my hobbies for about 10 years was collaborative story writing & text RP with a group of friends, so if my ideas appeal to you, feel free to contact me, I'll gladly help with writing & story boarding.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! This is our first VN : My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
Unfortunately our drawings weren't good, but we are trying to improve, with study and training. I grew up with the classic Japanese visual novels, so for me a kinetic wasn't a bad choice, I wanted to tell a pure NTR story. Unfortunately many people didn't like it. Kinetic VN's apparently aren't very popular with Western readers. And this is actually a shame because it's not the amount of choices that decides whether a VN is good or not. Thanks again for the encouragement!
This is an old post I'm replying to but damn, I really have to disagree with you on the drawings. Obviously it's a personal preference though. But I have to say, if I hadn't seen this image in the thread of your previous game...

I wouldn't have checked the game, because I'm not a fan of NTR, but stuff like this really made me wanna check it out. Just imagining the anticipation she has before impaling herself on that massive cock is just... ugh. And the entire scene really paid off too, it was so sexy with her moans added.

It's funny really, there's another NTR game I played a while ago and it was because I saw the bottom right part of this pic

How I wish that game was uncensored. Just another scene where the girl impales herself on a massive cock. Might be a fetish or something, that along with mating press.

But anyway, don't say your art isn't good cause it is. If it wasn't for that pic I wouldn't have been in this thread (which means more juicy drawings) and I wouldn't know about your pixiv and rule34 gallery.

• Red Heart

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020

As Tim McIlrath said, "When faced with tragedy, we come alive or come undone". & in much the same way that "hiz dick so gud" is a cheap, but effective plot device for sending the female love interest down the path of destroying her loved ones & relationships, it's equally the same for the MC to discover the betrayal & that event triggering blinding hatred & rage. Obviously him suddenly having a lamb to lion transformation is absurd, but if approached the right way, it could be done believably & very realistically.

Now realistically, since Misao essentially IS Shoma's life, discovering that's been stripped away from him, in his mind, a trauma of that life shattering magnitude can easily render him a man with nothing left to lose, no incentive to preserve his own life, a blinding hatred & a cold laser focus on getting payback. Obviously it's not everyone's cup o tea, I'm just saying that if it's approached right, it can be done well, realistically & reasonably, plus could be a major enhancement to the story.

Yes, you're right, with good writing you can manage to make almost anything believable. I actually wrote Shoma's character with a pretty "empty" life, and it's not so absurd to think that for Misumi he might do something crazy. The only thing that remains a bit odd is the fact that
In any case, thank you very much for the offer! Discussing about the plot is always enjoyable and helpful. I'll keep that in mind!

This is an old post I'm replying to but damn, I really have to disagree with you on the drawings. Obviously it's a personal preference though. But I have to say, if I hadn't seen this image in the thread of your previous game...

I wouldn't have checked the game, because I'm not a fan of NTR, but stuff like this really made me wanna check it out. Just imagining the anticipation she has before impaling herself on that massive cock is just... ugh. And the entire scene really paid off too, it was so sexy with her moans added.

It's funny really, there's another NTR game I played a while ago and it was because I saw the bottom right part of this pic

How I wish that game was uncensored. Just another scene where the girl impales herself on a massive cock. Might be a fetish or something, that along with mating press.

But anyway, don't say your art isn't good cause it is. If it wasn't for that pic I wouldn't have been in this thread (which means more juicy drawings) and I wouldn't know about your pixiv and rule34 gallery.
Hi! Thank you so much! It's really nice to get compliments about our drawings! It's not easy to stand out with so many other good artists, but we are trying to do as much as we can to improve the quality. In the next period we'll probably even decide to do something about it. The quality of illustrations and CG's is really important and when we look at Japanese artists, it makes us want to improve more and more. Yes, that drawing you're talking about actually wasn't bad, but I'm still not satisfied with our overall results. Anyway, thank you so much for your words, receiving appreciation for our work is really heartening!

Self Made

May 13, 2020
Yes, you're right, with good writing you can manage to make almost anything believable. I actually wrote Shoma's character with a pretty "empty" life, and it's not so absurd to think that for Misumi he might do something crazy. The only thing that remains a bit odd is the fact that
In any case, thank you very much for the offer! Discussing about the plot is always enjoyable and helpful. I'll keep that in mind!

Hi! Thank you so much! It's really nice to get compliments about our drawings! It's not easy to stand out with so many other good artists, but we are trying to do as much as we can to improve the quality. In the next period we'll probably even decide to do something about it. The quality of illustrations and CG's is really important and when we look at Japanese artists, it makes us want to improve more and more. Yes, that drawing you're talking about actually wasn't bad, but I'm still not satisfied with our overall results. Anyway, thank you so much for your words, receiving appreciation for our work is really heartening!
Do you think the final version will be out in May?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018

Yep. Exactly. rewriting this because it got long winded.

My apologies for unhiding the spoiler you typed, but I don't know how to make the spoiler mask. But I want to address something you said.
" Yes, you're right, with good writing you can manage to make almost anything believable. I actually wrote Shoma's character with a pretty "empty" life, and it's not so absurd to think that for Misumi he might do something crazy. The only thing that remains a bit odd is the fact that Isao is kind of a thug, with dangerous friends etc so it would be really dangerous for Shoma to take revenge "

I would argue that is not an odd fact at all. You assume that Shoma doesn't want to die. He does though. for Shoma, death is release from the unending agony & torment that is his life without Misumi. So he no longer fears danger & death. The only reason he still lives is because he wants his vengeance first. In that frame of mind, if a gun were to he's head, He wouldn't beg to live, He'd be angrily shouting "PULL THE TRIGGER YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!" This makes him the TRUE danger because he's a man with nothing to lose, nothing to live for, a seething hatred & unquenchable desire for vengeance, whom will not rest until Isao's dead. He's a true loose cannon that only has one goal & will stop at nothing to achieve it.

There's no telling what lengths he will go to to exact his vengeance in that state of mind. He could disappear for a year or 2, bulk up, learn to fight, learn to kill, change how he looks so he isn't easily recognizable right away, wait for Misumi & Isao to forget all about him & get comfortable in their new life together, (while still keeping tabs on them), then when their guard is down, he comes out of the shadows, Let's them see what's become of him & kills Isao, letting Misumi know that now SHE has nothing left too in the process.

Or maybe he goes completely dead inside, kills the frail old apartment manager, (the new Shoma only sees him as an obstacle now after all), takes his place, waits until Isao leaves home, then sneaks in, sets explosives & sets them off when Isao gets home.

& there you have it. A realistic framework for how such a scenario could play out right off the top of my head. The rest pretty much writes itself. :D

Anyways, Just thought I'd share that. Seriously though, if you're already in the beginning stages of the next game, I'd love to pitch in & help out. No pay or anything needed, I just love to write & create stories. So I'd love to discuss your next project & see where I might be able to help with the story.

Last edited:

Jonyonic

May 29, 2018

Hey, just wondering, what's the name of that game you took the picture from if you don't mind me asking? Is it translated? The cow outfit along with ntr is making me intrigued.

Reactions: Xill and sam1545654

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Do you think the final version will be out in May?
I think it will be out by late May, early June! We're working as hard as we can to make sure there are no errors or things to fix in the latest version, so I don't know a precise date. I'll take a few days to test the game thoroughly but as soon as we feel that everything is perfect, it will finally be out. For now we are working on the CG's!
Yep. Exactly. rewriting this because it got long winded.

My apologies for unhiding the spoiler you typed, but I don't know how to make the spoiler mask. But I want to address something you said.
" Yes, you're right, with good writing you can manage to make almost anything believable. I actually wrote Shoma's character with a pretty "empty" life, and it's not so absurd to think that for Misumi he might do something crazy. The only thing that remains a bit odd is the fact that Isao is kind of a thug, with dangerous friends etc so it would be really dangerous for Shoma to take revenge "

I would argue that is not an odd fact at all. You assume that Shoma doesn't want to die. He does though. for Shoma, death is release from the unending agony & torment that is his life without Misumi. So he no longer fears danger & death. The only reason he still lives is because he wants his vengeance first. In that frame of mind, if a gun were to he's head, He wouldn't beg to live, He'd be angrily shouting "PULL THE TRIGGER YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!" This makes him the TRUE danger because he's a man with nothing to lose, nothing to live for, a seething hatred & unquenchable desire for vengeance, whom will not rest until Isao's dead. He's a true loose cannon that only has one goal & will stop at nothing to achieve it.

There's no telling what lengths he will go to to exact his vengeance in that state of mind. He could disappear for a year or 2, bulk up, learn to fight, learn to kill, change how he looks so he isn't easily recognizable right away, wait for Misumi & Isao to forget all about him & get comfortable in their new life together, (while still keeping tabs on them), then when their guard is down, he comes out of the shadows, Let's them see what's become of him & kills Isao, letting Misumi know that now SHE has nothing left too in the process.

Or maybe he goes completely dead inside, kills the frail old apartment manager, (the new Shoma only sees him as an obstacle now after all), takes his place, waits until Isao leaves home, then sneaks in, sets explosives & sets them off when Isao gets home.

& there you have it. A realistic framework for how such a scenario could play out right off the top of my head. The rest pretty much writes itself. :D

Anyways, Just thought I'd share that. Seriously though, if you're already in the beginning stages of the next game, I'd love to pitch in & help out. No pay or anything needed, I just love to write & create stories. So I'd love to discuss your next project & see where I might be able to help with the story.
I'm not a huge fan of all this action movie kind of stuff, but in some situations it could be interesting! In the future making some routes with twists or unexpected situations will definitely be a good way to avoid that every game seems a copy paste of the previous one. So, thank you again for your opinion!

Oh, to make a spoiler just click on the little flag at the top when you write a post, the one next to the emoticons! :D
Hey, just wondering, what's the name of that game you took the picture from if you don't mind me asking? Is it translated? The cow outfit along with ntr is making me intrigued.
Hi! The game is Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I think it will be out by late May, early June! We're working as hard as we can to make sure there are no errors or things to fix in the latest version, so I don't know a precise date. I'll take a few days to test the game thoroughly but as soon as we feel that everything is perfect, it will finally be out. For now we are working on the CG's!

I'm not a huge fan of all this action movie kind of stuff, but in some situations it could be interesting! In the future making some routes with twists or unexpected situations will definitely be a good way to avoid that every game seems a copy paste of the previous one. So, thank you again for your opinion!

Oh, to make a spoiler just click on the little flag at the top when you write a post, the one next to the emoticons! :D

Hi! The game is Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai!
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's not always my cup o tea either. You actually stated it perfectly. "In the future making some routes with twists or unexpected situations will definitely be a good way to avoid that every game seems a copy paste of the previous one." YES! This 1000%. I just get annoyed at all the games where the wife turns completely callous & the husband just decides "Well I'm sad now, boo hoo hoo hoo" Like some kind of pathetic defeatist droopy dog. It's like they have no clue how people react in RL to these things, (which actually ends the other way more often than not). I've really only been cheated on once in my life, (my last mostly monogamous relationship). She was Bi so I allowed her to have a girlfriend, but I came home earlier than she expected once & found her fucking a dude that lived a few blocks away. I told her I loved her, but she crossed the wrong line, dumped her & kicked her out. Her gf also dumped her. Her GF & I were friends, so we kind of commiserated over our cheating ex & ended up hooking up. Not long after that, WE found a second girlfriend for us to share & that was the start of my life in polyamory. In a twist of irony, my ex contacted me like 6 months later & decided she was into the poly life too now & was wanting to try to get back together. HAH! Nope.avi

Anyways, glad I could help. I look forward to what your next project shapes out to be.

As for the spoilers.

Holly balls it worked. Awesome! Thanks.

Self Made

May 13, 2020
:)Ok, thank you! Please take all the time you need. Your game is one of the best on the site by far!

• Red Heart
Apr 5, 2021
uff at the end of May this great game is over it is always something sad and beautiful when a game played with so much effort is over "and maybe it is still too early to ask this but you already have an idea of what your next game will be like or I still don't know He has decided "maybe the next one could be onestory ntr isekai where the heroine and her boyfriend are summoned to another world and have to save him to return home "I have never seen an ntr so I think it would be something new to see (at least I have never seen one like that) is just an opinion I hope nobody takes it the wrong way "just to wait a little longer to be able to play this great game over thanks for all your effort and I look forward to your next project :love:

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
uff at the end of May this great game is over it is always something sad and beautiful when a game played with so much effort is over "and maybe it is still too early to ask this but you already have an idea of what your next game will be like or I still don't know He has decided "maybe the next one could be onestory ntr isekai where the heroine and her boyfriend are summoned to another world and have to save him to return home "I have never seen an ntr so I think it would be something new to see (at least I have never seen one like that) is just an opinion I hope nobody takes it the wrong way "just to wait a little longer to be able to play this great game over thanks for all your effort and I look forward to your next project :love:
Thank you so much for the message! It's always so nice to read messages like yours, I'm really happy when our work is appreciated! As for what we are going to do after Misumi, I will talk about that soon. We need to discuss a number of things before moving on with our projects. We have several weak points in our production, especially on the art side, and we'd like to do something about that. Either way, as soon as we decide something, I'll let you all know!

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Thank you so much for the message! It's always so nice to read messages like yours, I'm really happy when our work is appreciated! As for what we are going to do after Misumi, I will talk about that soon. We need to discuss a number of things before moving on with our projects. We have several weak points in our production, especially on the art side, and we'd like to do something about that. Either way, as soon as we decide something, I'll let you all know!
Well I must say I played a lot of game even ntr mother fallen but with this game misumi you have upgraded a lot nd if this was your work advancement I will say u will be with par at any other in the same league at no time rest i will have have to see first few more games of your in future to comment but i must say my mind is wap around by this game

• Red Heart

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I'm excited for the next update, anyone know when its gonna be?
Well I must say I played a lot of game even ntr mother fallen but with this game misumi you have upgraded a lot nd if this was your work advancement I will say u will be with par at any other in the same league at no time rest i will have have to see first few more games of your in future to comment but i must say my mind is wap around by this game
Thank you very much! You are all so kind with the comments!
We added two more illustrations to the game than originally planned so it should be out in 5/6 days!

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Thank you very much! You are all so kind with the comments!
We added two more illustrations to the game than originally planned so it should be out in 5/6 days!
Yeeaah waiting patiently just don't know when misumi can blast me though it's best game just stay blessed dev for eternity bcoz some game can't be forgotten

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes