VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
We added two more illustrations to the game than originally planned so it should be out in 5/6 days!
I am soo looking forward to meet Misumi again. :love:
Sounds really interesting to see the extras you have added to it. :giggle:
But I am also a bit sad, since this is "Goodbye" to her.
(But I will assure you that even though if this is the last update (most likely yes?) to her she won't be getting much rest anyway) :p

Best of luck with the update Azienda and future projects. :love:

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
BTW, I've supported you guys since January. The VN quality is very good and they released things very quickly.

My only concern is growth of patron, they seem okay-ish but I noticed the number got stucked in the last few months (going to 100+ then down again). Growth I think is a very important thing besides ROI, and I don't want to see this dev fail because lack of support.

FYI, a new ntr + corruption game dev appeared, opened his in february 2021, and is already rising fast. I think you guys are definitely better, but somehow lack in growth. So my humble advice is for you to take notes here and there on his project and maybe find some inspiration on the game / how they do their stuff.

So good luck, I hope the next project will kickstart your patreon to even higher number.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I am soo looking forward to meet Misumi again. :love:
Sounds really interesting to see the extras you have added to it. :giggle:
But I am also a bit sad, since this is "Goodbye" to her.
(But I will assure you that even though if this is the last update (most likely yes?) to her she won't be getting much rest anyway) :p

Best of luck with the update Azienda and future projects. :love:
Yeah but how about Easter egges of kyoki and misumi in future games just a scene it will be not bad bcoz he can add as there are fallen already nd it will be extras just speaking my mind out but if it realy suit the environment. I mean if in future game there is a path of club like in this then misumi can be added in for a single scene as Easter egg with someone else in that story

Reactions: Latex224

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
BTW, I've supported you guys since January. The VN quality is very good and they released things very quickly.

My only concern is growth of patron, they seem okay-ish but I noticed the number got stucked in the last few months (going to 100+ then down again). Growth I think is a very important thing besides ROI, and I don't want to see this dev fail because lack of support.

FYI, a new ntr + corruption game dev appeared, opened his in february 2021, and is already rising fast. I think you guys are definitely better, but somehow lack in growth. So my humble advice is for you to take notes here and there on his project and maybe find some inspiration on the game / how they do their stuff.

So good luck, I hope the next project will kickstart your patreon to even higher number.

Thank you so much for the concern and the message! Yes, we are not having a great growth. And we know we have several things to fix. Our drawings aren't great, and we're also not very fast with our publications. In fact, we are probably going to pause our Patreon for a while and study drawing. Obviously while we're studying, we can't keep the Patreon active, it wouldn't be fair, but we'll post several pictures on Pixiv and discord to show our drawing progress!

When we are satisfied with our results, we will start working on the third game and open Patreon again. And besides the drawings, we also have another problem. English is not our native language, so we also have difficulties in writing our stories. Now you may ask: "Why did you start making visual novels if you can't draw and you're not good at English?" And the answer is that we love making visual novels/illustrations and we want to make better and better ones, but over time we've realized that we need to improve first. That's why we want to study drawing and also try to find someone who can give us a hand with the plot. In the next few months, we'll start looking for someone who can help us out. We are also setting aside some money to pay for it but we still have to figure out how much it might cost.

Thank you for your message, and I assure everyone that we have every intention of getting better and better and that we'll do our best to bring you great games!

Sorry for my English and thank you all for the support.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Azienda you need to market your visual novels more. Go to forums and other places where NTR things are discussed and talk about it. This "Aura-dev" that is growing faster than you guys has been so annoying that I saw them post their game on multiple different websites. But this seem to have worked because their patreon is growing rapidly.

Your problem isn't that your art or english isn't good enough. The problem is that not enough people know you exist. People can't support you on patreon if they don't know your patreon.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Azienda you need to market your visual novels more. Go to forums and other places where NTR things are discussed and talk about it. This "Aura-dev" that is growing faster than you guys has been so annoying that I saw them post their game on multiple different websites. But this seem to have worked because their patreon is growing rapidly.

Your problem isn't that your art or english isn't good enough. The problem is that not enough people know you exist. People can't support you on patreon if they don't know your patreon.
Thank you so much for the advice! You're right, I don't love to be pushy to get noticed. We have pixiv and twitter and I thought they were already a good way to get known. It may be that I was a bit naive and actually should have done a more aggressive advertising. In any case, now we still want to improve our skills because we are not satisfied with our quality. If in the future we get more people following us on Pixiv/Twitter I think our third game will have a lot more visibility when we announce it. Anyway, thank you! I'll keep your suggestion in mind and maybe in the future I'll try to be a little more annoying (without exaggerating :LOL:)

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Well another thing is that game is very playable for people who don't like NTR. It focuses way more on the Female MC rather then the jealousy of the quite frankly irrelevant boyfriend. So it doesn't have the issue of only bringing a niche fanbase like a game with netorare in the title does. Thats why even if that game has lesser art, and lesser content it brings in more money. Visibility might be a issue yes, but range of audience is as well. Because even if this game has a non-NTR route (Even though its very short) with the title it has no one who might enjoy, but not the other routes, will give it a chance.
Yes, we'll definitely also have to figure out what kind of game will be best to make. It could be that one with the female protagonist as the only main character and based on her corruption would be better for the western audience than a classic netorare. Sure, in that case it would just be cheating, however coupled with a good corruption and a more interesting plot than our first two visual novels, it might be more appealing to the audience.

In any case, improving our quality and speed will surely not hurt us, in the meantime we'll also think about which project will be better as a third game! Many people have problems with the pov of the boyfriend/husband, but no problem if the story is told from the point of view of the girlfriend/wife. Honestly, I'm also a fan of classic netorare, but if it's not appreciated we can't insist with projects that get poor results. But what we definitely won't abandon is the corruption/cheating side of our stories.

Thank you too for your opinion! Every comment really helps us a lot!

Last edited:

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Is there any plans for the 1.0 of the game to be released here too? Hadn't heard of it until now but would love to give it a shot.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Is there any plans for the 1.0 of the game to be released here too? Hadn't heard of it until now but would love to give it a shot.
Hi! In a month the game will be available for free on Patreon. It will probably come out a little earlier here, but I asked if it would be possible for a bit of time to pass before the game is uploaded. I'm not asking for our month to be respected (although it wouldn't hurt :LOL:) but even a little time would mean a lot to us!

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Hi! In a month the game will be available for free on Patreon. It will probably come out a little earlier here, but I asked if it would be possible for a bit of time to pass before the game is uploaded. I'm not asking for our month to be respected (although it wouldn't hurt :LOL:) but even a little time would mean a lot to us!
Understandable! I didn't realize it was the dev's account, found out about your game from your pixiv I've been following for a long time. Love your art, your Ishtar and "Nasty Comparisons" pieces are probably my favourites. Will be looking forward to the public release of your game!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Congratz to the team Azienda for the Completion of Netorare Wife Misumi: Lustful Awaking.
Best of luck with what the future brings you on. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azienda

interea

Jun 29, 2019
I do agree of applying more branches to the story mentioned on the previous page... but I recommend sticking to ntr plots (I disliked the previous one you made as the ntr was too... light? A mom was hit on, fell in love, got addicted to sex and abandoned her son pretty much... too light in my opinion...) as this current one was definitely much heavier in the ntr plot but definitely missed out on a lot of opportunities when it came to branching it out further... (but that would mean more cgs which could cause further problems for your team...) but anyways, I do love the way you output the corruptions and do recommend you continue on it! (The females you draw are beautiful!) Me myself do love the husband pov and the scene changes you did here a lot honestly and do wonder how it would turn out if it was with blackmail included as the cause of the cheating... a story with depth and heaviness is something I personally love you see and with the female mc's husband or lover included in the plot brings forth this heaviness that I had mentioned so... yeah! I suggest you don't cut that out but instead make it more secretive and with a higher risk factor of getting busted... for example the hentai from great mosu, kirake... the plot from share girl house... shiho San to kokujin kenshuusei... rinjin... hitozuma wa yoru ni naku, undermine sokumareru partner, bakunyuu tsuma namatamari kyouko, watashi to kareshi to aitsu no jijou isekai tensei shita kuzu narou-kei shujinkou ni or isekai tensei shita kuzu cheat ni boku no koibito na ane ga netorareru nante or maybe even the novel called: when i was summond to another world with rpg style, likes ntr skill appeared... these are basically stories that i can recommend you look through as honestly... i loved their plot and the way they brought forth their events... (though in the end this is basically me rambling on about something i myself enjoyed and maybe isn't something you'd like... but they definitely are what could bring inspiration though! good luck with the future releases though!)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes