Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

Shuyaourt

Formerly 'perdant78'
Jul 6, 2017
Hi Nickohoma, hi all,

First at all, I'm happy to see that this thread has a kind of fan-base. This game is cool, models are great, so let's try our very best to make it live as long as possible.

Then regarding AUTOMATIC1111, I need your expertise. I followed the installation instruction, but when I try to generate images, well... As you put your generation parameters within the image, I tried to import one of them. New example with the last one :
1727128717007.png
Then I used the Send to txt2img to import the same parameters. Then I generated an image, and surprise :
1727128947871.png

Well, it is more or less the same pictures (or not). Could you please help me to understand what's happening ?

And yes, I know you propose to DM you, but I prefer to ask here, in case of someone has the same issue than me.

Last but not least, if an image has some small errors, such as number of fingers, missing hairs... Do you use a specific tool such as Photoshop ? Or do you re-generate the image with more parameters ?

Best regards,

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Hi Nickohoma, hi all,

First at all, I'm happy to see that this thread has a kind of fan-base. This game is cool, models are great, so let's try our very best to make it live as long as possible.

Then regarding AUTOMATIC1111, I need your expertise. I followed the installation instruction, but when I try to generate images, well... As you put your generation parameters within the image, I tried to import one of them. New example with the last one :
View attachment 4064122
Then I used the Send to txt2img to import the same parameters. Then I generated an image, and surprise :
View attachment 4064132

Well, it is more or less the same pictures (or not). Could you please help me to understand what's happening ?

And yes, I know you propose to DM you, but I prefer to ask here, in case of someone has the same issue than me.

Last but not least, if an image has some small errors, such as number of fingers, missing hairs... Do you use a specific tool such as Photoshop ? Or do you re-generate the image with more parameters ?

Best regards,
Hi Shuyaourt, and welcome.

Glad to help you get set up in Auto1111. Biggest things you need are probably the Pony checkpoint and the Lora's.

The checkpoint goes in \stable-diffusion-webui\models\Stable-diffusion, and the checkpoints go in \stable-diffusion-webui\models\Lora.You may need to relaunch Auto111 after you have those in place.

I'd also recommend pulling a different image into PNG info, like one of the bj pics from my first post. The Laura/Ashley pic you pulled uses regional prompting, which might not be installed by default. The pov bj pics are all more straightforward.

Those two things should get you much closer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soap11

Tyson Granger

Jan 16, 2023
Não quero mentir, não sou bom em criar uma história e mantê-la. Talvez eu não consiga ir muito além de algo simples como aqui. Mas você definitivamente tem talento para fazer isso. É uma história absolutamente perfeita. Por fim, há algo sobre o que estou curioso. Quando você vai compartilhar o resto da história conosco? Não é muito importante, sou EXTREMAMENTE curioso.
I plan to post the rest of Laura's training soon, I already have some additional ideas to continue this arc of Laura's training ☕

Reactions: ichi3000001

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah sometimes you get a near-perfect image but then have some extra fingers or something. First thing I try is to regenerate with the same prompt, same seed, but a variation seed, with low variation strength.
1727130278883.png
I prefer that method because then you I can still regenerate the image later with the exact same parameters.

If I have no luck with that, I toss the image over to the inpaint tab. You can select and regenerate just a portion of the image that way. It's a little tricky but usually does the job.

Some people definitely do touch-ups in Photoshop but I have zero actual talent so Photoshop is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Shuyaourt

Formerly 'perdant78'
Jul 6, 2017
Much much better.

2 additional questions :
- In your parameters, you have this lora : lora:Expressive_H-000001:1. Should I also download it ? On civitai.com, it seems there are a lot of lora.
- How many time it takes you to generate an image ? The system needed 10 minutes to generate this one, but I think it is more related to my setup (RTX 2060).
1727133400660.png

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Much much better.

2 additional questions :
- In your parameters, you have this lora : lora:Expressive_H-000001:1. Should I also download it ? On civitai.com, it seems there are a lot of lora.
- How many time it takes you to generate an image ? The system needed 10 minutes to generate this one, but I think it is more related to my setup (RTX 2060).
Yep, much closer.

ExpressiveH is another style Lora. I usually only use it on actual sex action shots, since it doesn't seem to do much outside of those. 100% optional if you'd want to include it in your stuff. I also use a penis size slider Lora most of the time there's a penis in the shot.

If Hires. fix is turned on when you import that image, you can probably turn that off. I only run that for my "final" versions of images. It upscales them makes them look nicer imho but totally not necessary and probably triples generation time.

ComfyUI is also significantly faster than Auto1111. I started with it but switched to Auto1111 when I couldn't figure a few things out. ComfyUI is much closer to "bare metal" than Auto1111, so you need to understand more about what's going on to get the most out of it.

From what I understand, the biggest factor in how long an image takes to generate is how much video ram you have. The SDXL/Pony model is a little over 8GB, so if you have > 8GB, it can load the whole model in memory and run much faster.

On my 3060 / 9900 PC, those images take about 40 seconds with Hires. fix off, just for reference.

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I'm not sure what you mean. I snipped that section from an image I created in Auto1111 earlier today. I'll be uploading the full image along with a few more some time in the next couple hours.

Did something like that show up in Civitai somewhere?

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean. I snipped that section from an image I created in Auto1111 earlier today. I'll be uploading the full image along with a few more some time in the next couple hours.

Did something like that show up in Civitai somewhere?
No I'm trying to learn civitai is all.
I wanted to know if uses a reference image a user would upload as a base for the image you want to generate.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Here is my take on Laura's second Nathan encounter. Some might see this as a cop-out but I didn't write a narrative for this one. I think the most interesting perspective for this scene is Laura's, and Le Stag already did an amazing job writing that.

So for the full experience, open up the Chapter 8 memories and follow along with the text...

Chatting about MC's and Laura's relationship
1_chatting.png

Nathan tells Laura what he wants to do right now
2_neckgrab.png

Laura getting undressed
3_undress.png

The in-game smartphone pic that Laura sends to MC goes here. The logo on Laura's shirt only shows up on her phone, it's crazy. :)

Laura sitting in Nathan's lap
5_lap.png

Fingering
6_finger.png

And orgasm...
7_orgasm.png

Enjoy, gents.

Tyson Granger

Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone, how are you? I ended up creating a narrative with images that I created and I would like to contribute to the topic, I hope you like it

Laura's Training

Beginning of the story:
Laura envied a message to MC informing her that the training was about to start and that she could not return home until the training was successfully completed.
Nathan envied a message to MC asking if he was online and would like to see what kind of training Laura was going through and that he could not return home until it was successfully completed.
MC replied to Nathan that yes, he would like to know what kind of training his girlfriend was going through and, if possible, describe it in detail.
Nathan replied to MC that it was a training that brings a lot of good will from Laura and asked if MC would like to see some photos he had taken of Laura during the training to post on Squaregram (Laura had already given Nathan permission to post the photos and asked him to send them to MC).
MC could signal to Nathan that she would like to see the photos Laura told Nathan to post on her adult profile on Squaregram.
MC couldn't hide her excitement when she found out what kind of training Laura was doing during that time.
Nathan provided MC with the envy of the images, just as Laura had asked.
View attachment 4063771
MC responds to Nathan saying that he wants to know all the details of the training Laura would be going through during this period.

Nathan informs MC that he will send him more pictures later that he will return his focus to Laura's training and informs him that Laura will not be able to respond to MC's messages during the training period. That Nathan will be responsible for sending pictures of Laura's progress and details of her training.

MC responds to Nathan that he can't wait to see the pictures and the results of the training his girlfriend is going through.

Later that morning, Nathan sends MC a message asking if he is awake, MC responds to Nathan indicating that he is.

Nathan then sends MC a picture to indicate the progress that was made that morning.
----------------------------
Nathan's POV

I had several experiences in mind that I wanted to try with Laura, so I sent her a message asking if she would like to try new experiences and she agreed. I told her to get ready and pack her bags, that she would be spending the training period at my place and that during this time she would not be able to have contact with her boyfriend and that I would be responsible for sending her the photos. I also told Laura that during this time I would take some photos as she progressed in the training so that she could choose some to post on Squaregram. Laura said she would talk to her boyfriend before confirming her decision.

(A few hours passed)

Laura sent me a message asking when she could come to my apartment to start the training. I already knew that these new experiences would change our relationship in a big way and I was eager to start Laura's training as soon as possible. So I went through my closet and started to get the tools I would need to train Laura properly, I put everything I needed in my backpack and kept it stored for the right time. Then Laura finally arrived at my apartment. As usual, I hugged Laura, who hugged me back. Then I asked her if she wanted to send one last message to her boyfriend and gave her space to send one last message before the period I had been waiting for so long began. Laura handed me her cell phone and asked her to be ready for this period. She quickly replied eagerly that she was. Then I told her some of the rules and that she should follow everything I told her. Then I stepped away and told Laura to keep only her red tank top on and I went to get some things from my backpack to start Laura's training. I came back with some toys and wanted Laura to be ready for new experiences. She quickly agreed and so we began her first day of training.
View attachment 4063776
Some pictures of Laura's training
View attachment 4063781 View attachment 4063821 View attachment 4063798 View attachment 4063829
Well, it seems that Laura's second day of training was very exciting, Nathan seemed very surprised by Laura's evolution :coffee:

Laura's Second Day of Training

Nathan POV:
After an intense training session that morning, I asked Laura how she felt after trying new things.
Laura then said that she had never felt anything like what had happened the night before and was looking forward to the second day of training.
So I asked Laura to get into a comfortable position while I went to get the toys for Laura's second day of training.
I quickly came back after getting the toys and informed Laura that the training would be a little different from what it had been during the previous night.
Laura seemed very excited and anxious to start the second day of training.
I quickly put out some toys that I had picked up and let Laura choose which would be the first toy she would use on her second day of training.
As soon as Laura chose her toy, I asked her to get ready and whispered in her ear what type of training she would go through on that second day.
Laura seemed surprised and anxious about the type of training that would be done during that day. As soon as we started, I took some photos to send to Laura's boyfriend.
And then I sent him a message asking if he would like to see what kind of things were happening on his girlfriend's second day of training.
Laura's boyfriend promptly replied that he was waiting attentively for the message and the details of what was happening.
I ended up informing him that today Laura's training would be a little different than usual and that we would be focusing on another part of her body.
And I sent one of the photos that would be posted on Laura's Adult SquareGram later. After sending the photo, I immediately informed him that I had to return my focus to Laura's training and that if there was time, I would send him more photos during the day.
In the meantime, Laura begged me to stimulate other areas of her body, but that day I decided to only focus on that region and give it the attention it deserves.
I promised her that in the next few days her entire body would receive special attention, but at that moment the focus would be only on that region of her body.
As time went by during that day, Laura seemed to begin to give in to pleasure in a different way that had not happened before during our relationship.
Laura was already beginning to show that she was enjoying her training period more than I had imagined.

Here are photos from Laura's second day of training
3E6BF8P21JZR394G06D9JHK6S0.jpg YTX3J8JDQZ0BWV6TVVYXPK6KZ0.jpg 96MAGJ8NF645SF8RZY9M4G58M0.jpg

I plan to post Laura's third day of training soon :giggle::coffee:

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
Here is my take on Laura's second Nathan encounter. Some might see this as a cop-out but I didn't write a narrative for this one. I think the most interesting perspective for this scene is Laura's, and Le Stag already did an amazing job writing that.

So for the full experience, open up the Chapter 8 memories and follow along with the text...

Chatting about MC's and Laura's relationship
View attachment 4064687

Nathan tells Laura what he wants to do right now
View attachment 4064688

Laura getting undressed
View attachment 4064689

The in-game smartphone pic that Laura sends to MC goes here. The logo on Laura's shirt only shows up on her phone, it's crazy. :)

Laura sitting in Nathan's lap
View attachment 4064690

Fingering
View attachment 4064691

And orgasm...
View attachment 4064692

Enjoy, gents.
Ya, Le Stag already did great job on the scene and with your additional fan art it becomes even hotter. Thanks for your great work, man