Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
It's funny you say that -- I've been working up some narrative ideas (like nickohoma's first post in this thread, excellently done I must add), and one of the ones swirling in my head has been right along that same line, but the added lightbulb moment of Laura thinking that (probably getting a taste of her own medicine a la getting a pic sent to her), I think that would perfect it. Hoping you don't mind if I steal that? :D

edit for clarity: I'm not sure if it would be better to be a reverse netorase (done with Lauara's consent, probably reluctantly and begrudgingly), or if it should be a straight "back at ya" NTR kind of thing... I like the former, but I'd be interested in your thoughts too.
I think reverse netorase seems more exiciting.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
It's funny you say that -- I've been working up some narrative ideas (like nickohoma's first post in this thread, excellently done I must add), and one of the ones swirling in my head has been right along that same line, but the added lightbulb moment of Laura thinking that (probably getting a taste of her own medicine a la getting a pic sent to her), I think that would perfect it. Hoping you don't mind if I steal that? :D

edit for clarity: I'm not sure if it would be better to be a reverse netorase (done with Lauara's consent, probably reluctantly and begrudgingly), or if it should be a straight "back at ya" NTR kind of thing... I like the former, but I'd be interested in your thoughts too.
Probably the reverse Netorase honestly, maybe a bit begrudgingly. She knows Tara and Ash are sending pics and flirting with MC and she's okay with that. Ashley, ever the corrupting influence, might plant seeds and ideas about it until she admits it does make her wonder, she doesn't permit everything at first, then she get's a picture that turns her one way more than ever thought it would and lightbulb goes off.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Probably the reverse Netorase honestly, maybe a bit begrudgingly. She knows Tara and Ash are sending pics and flirting with MC and she's okay with that. Ashley, ever the corrupting influence, might plant seeds and ideas about it until she admits it does make her wonder, she doesn't permit everything at first, then she get's a picture that turns her one way more than ever thought it would and lightbulb goes off.
Fuck, okay, yes. That perfects it. I'm going to use that, as long as you're cool with it. I had a whole idea for a build up, and you came through like an alley-oop, right through the net. Thanks! Have a little patience and I'll see if I can make that happen.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Fuck, okay, yes. That perfects it. I'm going to use that, as long as you're cool with it. I had a whole idea for a build up, and you came through like an alley-oop, right through the net. Thanks! Have a little patience and I'll see if I can make that happen.
Of course man no worries! I would love o see what you come up with. :D

Reactions: akki_sky

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Laura made pretty sure that she won't allow the MC to sleep with other women tho and I hope she stands by that. For one it is hard to implement in a immersive way, for the other... that is not what the game is about...

Dec 29, 2023
Based on what Le Stag's done thus far, I think it would be quite a huge jump in the build of progression; I've had a pretty solid track on how he's been progressing the game before things have happened. So, it's probably more of a thing for fan art, or, maybe like bonus content. Fuck, if they ended up doing a Laura+Nathan+MC threesome with that as like a bonus content epilogue, that would be absolute G-shit, TOP tier... and if the player's on the sub path (totally cool if you are, I'm absolutely not coming from that perspective), I guess it could be Laura+Nathan+Oliver, but the dom path would make more sense with inclusion/sharing IMO.
I think you are quite right.

I am pretty sure (and I Wish) DP [Laura+Nathan+MC] will happen in the game, but ONLY in the endgame. And we are currently with 23 chapters, we might only be in the very beginning of the story.
Look, this kind of game needs WAY MORE writing (including branch planning) than art. For creators, the art / renders are way more time consuming than writing. Le Stag is currently able to deliver 3 chapters a month at least. I wouldn't be surprised this game could go on up to 100 chapters and more.

Just thinking about Nathan, Oliver, Ashley, Tara, all the possible build-up reamining with their separate paths (Ashley has both MC path and Laura path) and combinations likely to happen. For example, I'm pretty confident Le Stag will create a path for Laura + Ashley sharing MC, but if this path is going to happen, the MC will have to witness Laura + Ashley + Nathan before.