Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Two back-to-back posts in this thread:
Cute couple on a date, how cute :)
Closeup of spread-wide gaping pussy :eek:

And they both fit right in. Love them both.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
MC was starting to have second thoughts about this whole arrangement, sharing Laura with other men. By the second month, Laura was making him drive her to other mens' homes for sex!

Eventually, MC put his foot down. He would only drive her to her bulls if he got road head on the way there. She quickly agreed. He wasn't allowed to cum though, and he had to sit in the car while she went inside to get railed. MC sure showed Laura who was in charge in here...

laura_road_head.png

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
MC was starting to have second thoughts about this whole arrangement, sharing Laura with other men. By the second month, Laura was making him drive her to other mens' homes for sex!

Eventually, MC put his foot down. He would only drive her to her bulls if he got road head on the way there. She quickly agreed. He wasn't allowed to cum though, and he had to sit in the car while she went inside to get railed. MC sure showed Laura who was in charge in here...

View attachment 4068117
The question is, will Laura have double pebetration with her bulls?

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Do you think Le Stag will do it?
Based on what Le Stag's done thus far, I think it would be quite a huge jump in the build of progression; I've had a pretty solid track on how he's been progressing the game before things have happened. So, it's probably more of a thing for fan art, or, maybe like bonus content. Fuck, if they ended up doing a Laura+Nathan+MC threesome with that as like a bonus content epilogue, that would be absolute G-shit, TOP tier... and if the player's on the sub path (totally cool if you are, I'm absolutely not coming from that perspective), I guess it could be Laura+Nathan+Oliver, but the dom path would make more sense with inclusion/sharing IMO.

Reactions: Lomumai

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I dunno. I mean, he's getting all the pieces in place. Multiple bulls, anal. Threesome wouldn't be too far off and DP wouldn't be out of the question.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
Based on what Le Stag's done thus far, I think it would be quite a huge jump in the build of progression; I've had a pretty solid track on how he's been progressing the game before things have happened. So, it's probably more of a thing for fan art, or, maybe like bonus content. Fuck, if they ended up doing a Laura+Nathan+MC threesome with that as like a bonus content epilogue, that would be absolute G-shit, TOP tier... and if the player's on the sub path (totally cool if you are, I'm absolutely not coming from that perspective), I guess it could be Laura+Nathan+Oliver, but the dom path would make more sense with inclusion/sharing IMO.
I would love a Laura and Nathan Three way with the MC. I would also really dig the MC giving Laura a taste of cucking too with Tara and Ashley at some point, I think Ashley would be into it quite a bit. I would love a little ligthbulb moment for Laura "oh I get why you like this now!" kinda moment.

Reactions: akki_sky

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I would love a Laura and Nathan Three way with the MC. I would also really dig the MC giving Laura a taste of cucking too with Tara and Ashley at some point, I think Ashley would be into it quite a bit. I would love a little ligthbulb moment for Laura "oh I get why you like this now!" kinda moment.
It's funny you say that -- I've been working up some narrative ideas (like nickohoma's first post in this thread, excellently done I must add), and one of the ones swirling in my head has been right along that same line, but the added lightbulb moment of Laura thinking that (probably getting a taste of her own medicine a la getting a pic sent to her), I think that would perfect it. Hoping you don't mind if I steal that? :D

edit for clarity: I'm not sure if it would be better to be a reverse netorase (done with Lauara's consent, probably reluctantly and begrudgingly), or if it should be a straight "back at ya" NTR kind of thing... I like the former, but I'd be interested in your thoughts too.