Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I kind of want Tara to be an absolute freak as soon as she turns the corner. Like she agrees to go on a date with MC, just to see where things go. Halfway through though, she drops this.

00091-671349785.png

Before tonight is over MC, someone is getting fucked in the ass. I don't care who...

Also, Tara is super hard to make images for. Le Stag basically made her "incompatible" with the other characters in early images.

Jan 17, 2023
Shit if there's enough interest, and enough folks contributing images, we could do a contest. Pick a theme/subject for a pic, give everybody a couple days to submit a matching pic, and then count the winner by votes.

Winner gets to see a bunch of fucked-up Laura pics. Losers get the same prize.
Fucked up pictures you say ;) sounds amazing

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
It's crazy, my Tara/Ashley/MC FFM threesome DP pic already has more likes than the one where Tara implied pegging the MC. Crazy fan base.

And just in case anyone would ask, no I'm not gonna make pegging pics. One of my (few) lines.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It's crazy, my Tara/Ashley/MC FFM threesome DP pic already has more likes than the one where Tara implied pegging the MC. Crazy fan base.

And just in case anyone would ask, no I'm not gonna make pegging pics. One of my (few) lines.
Tbf, I can't see that as being the MC, too muscular build, too big dick and too much beard for my headcanon of the MC *shrug* in my brain that is just some other guy :D Did I miss the implied pegging pic? Guess I have to look trough the thread again, can't remember that one :unsure:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Tbf, I can't see that as being the MC, too muscular build, too big dick and too much beard for my headcanon of the MC *shrug* in my brain that is just some other guy :D Did I miss the implied pegging pic? Guess I have to look trough the thread again, can't remember that one :unsure:
I was trying to (jokingly) imply pegging with Tara saying to MC " someone is getting fucked in the ass. I don't care who... "
In those pics, MC is a bearded blonde dude. I don't really have a mental image for MC. I just try to make him look different from Nathan/Oliver.
In my foot-play pic MC is much smaller since I was going for a sub angle. He is packing whatever the pic demands.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I was trying to (jokingly) imply pegging with Tara saying to MC " someone is getting fucked in the ass. I don't care who... "
In those pics, MC is a bearded blonde dude. I don't really have a mental image for MC. I just try to make him look different from Nathan/Oliver.
In my foot-play pic MC is much smaller since I was going for a sub angle. He is packing whatever the pic demands.
Oh, the guy is looking great, my brain just automatically put him into the "bull" category xP
I mean, of course anyone can be a cuck, the MC could be a muscular, good looking dude too, who knows, I think everyone makes their own mind about that xD probably good that we never see him properly, face and all, in the game :D

And right, that one :D, yeah, funny little line... and as much as I don't see the appeal of strap-ons, just for the lulz I wouldn't mind that xD

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah the AI models that make attractive ladies also tend to make attractive dudes. So I don't think I could pull off an unattractive MC if I tried. Men in Laura's world differ mostly by hair color and dong size.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Yeah, AI tends to do that generally no? Since its sort of an amalgamation it always "beautifies", so doing someone "ugly" is actually harder then doing someone good looking :D
Though, in my head the MC is a good looking dude too, just not nearly as buff as your blondie xP (and with a smaller dong :D)
It is interesting how nice such a oldschool beard can look tho :unsure:

Well, looking forward to more... maybe I should really try to get into it myself too, have always putting it off xD

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
There are probably AI models out there that would produce less aesthetically-pleasing people, they're just not popular for folks making smut.

Just for example, the only description I fed the AI for this dude was "a man, shirtless"

1727310371362.png

And that's the physique it spits out. So unless we go out of our way to say "not muscular" or "chubby" or something, dudes look like athletes.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Laura made pretty sure that she won't allow the MC to sleep with other women tho and I hope she stands by that. For one it is hard to implement in a immersive way, for the other... that is not what the game is about...
I would disagree to a certain extent. For a sub route, sure, but for a dom route, it absolutely could be expanded to be more of an open-relationship type, or experimenting in that regard, the consensual netorase essence is very much akin to sharing and swinging, so it's not so outside the realm of possibility that it would be against the spirit of the (dom perspective) game. The focus should be on the pure netorase, but certain elements, whether they be side content or bonus content, or even just in the fan art, and I don't think it would ruin the immersion for players like me. It doesn't 100% have to JUST be about lending Laura out in more and dirtier/sexier ways such that it only caters to the pure cuck/sub players.

Reactions: Sanon441

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I would disagree to a certain extent. For a sub route, sure, but for a dom route, it absolutely could be expanded to be more of an open-relationship type, or experimenting in that regard, the consensual netorase essence is very much akin to sharing and swinging, so it's not so outside the realm of possibility that it would be against the spirit of the (dom perspective) game. The focus should be on the pure netorase, but certain elements, whether they be side content or bonus content, or even just in the fan art, and I don't think it would ruin the immersion for players like me. It doesn't 100% have to JUST be about lending Laura out in more and dirtier/sexier ways such that it only caters to the pure cuck/sub players.
It doesn't "have" to, but would say it is, I don't think the Dev wrote that Scene were Laura makes clear that she wont allow the MC to cheat for fun, it is a Netorase game, it was always clear that it is about Laura getting it on and the MC getting off on it... not a sharing game, not a game were the girlfriend leaves the mc, no breakout in either direction... we are already again talking about changing the game from what the dev (so far) showed us he wants to do, not expanding it.

FanArt is fan art tho, sure, there anything can happen xD, i just dont really see it in the main game from the information we have so far.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
It doesn't "have" to, but would say it is, I don't think the Dev wrote that Scene were Laura makes clear that she wont allow the MC to cheat for fun, it is a Netorase game, it was always clear that it is about Laura getting it on and the MC getting off on it... not a sharing game, not a game were the girlfriend leaves the mc, no breakout in either direction... we are already again talking about changing the game from what the dev (so far) showed us he wants to do, not expanding it.

FanArt is fan art tho, sure, there anything can happen xD, i just dont really see it in the main game from the information we have so far.
I mostly agree, and that's why I made sure to make my statement conditional by adding "but certain elements, whether they be side content or bonus content, or even just in the fan art". Like I said previously, I've tracked pretty accurately the direction the game has gone in thus far, in line with Le Stag's own stated vision throughout his posts, and I don't think it would be a part of the main storyline, unless maybe he decides to add extra branching paths in later. I've been a supporter of added in dialogues/photos throughout the chapters that supplement the player's immersion and believability in the relationship of MC & Laura, and I'd also support more branching paths/choices that matter more.

The main thing I disagree with is that it would be out of place and not in line with the spirit of the game. I don't think the game is entirely precluded from exploring certain aspects like this, and I do think they are right up certain players' alleys (myself included). I think it would be pretty cool, actually, if in addition to the dom/sub/major sub routes there would be another route that included like more dom or reverse netorase, stuff like that, just as an option. Seems only fair if sub players get two routes that we dom players would, too.

I do love the direction of the game as it is now and I wouldn't want Le Stag to change it, even if I do like both netorase and reverse-netorase/sharing/swinging/open-relationship stuff. I've confronted too many straight-NTR players that come into NTRS game threads trying to express how they want the dev to push things in their direction to start doing the same thing for my own proclivities haha :)

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Didn't realize I wanted to see dom Laura with the MC only getting outercourse while her bulls get everything. Shit's hot.
Oliver was getting more irritated by the minute. He came here to fuck, but Laura wanted to play these stupid games with her little cuck boyfriend. He knew he'd have a chance to take out his aggression though.

A few minutes later...

watching.png

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020
One more for the sub fans and I'm calling it a night.

View attachment 4071961

I appreciate the likes, but also let me know if these are over-the-top or too soft or too cliche or what. From my end, these are complicated scenarios to make in the AI gen so I enjoy making them either way.
It's what I imagine what would happen in the game, but now i wonder what if Nathan and Oliver team up to bang Laura, would they work together or compete with each other?

_ripndip_

May 17, 2024
One more for the sub fans and I'm calling it a night.

View attachment 4071961

I appreciate the likes, but also let me know if these are over-the-top or too soft or too cliche or what. From my end, these are complicated scenarios to make in the AI gen so I enjoy making them either way.
They are fantastic as they are now, only thing they need is some backstory from you like in previous posts