4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
i'm probably a dumbass but how do you even start the game lmfao i got no messages and cant interact with anything else

edit: nvm i clicked factory reset and i started getting messages

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
i'm probably a dumbass but how do you even start the game lmfao i got no messages and cant interact with anything else

edit: nvm i clicked factory reset and i started getting messages
Yeah, I fucked up the saving system in 0.4. And i'm rewriting it from scratch to make it more traditional, and make sure it won't break again. ^^"

I really like this game. I want to know if there is a possibility to translate it into other languages? For example, into Russian, because English is not my native language
Honestly, it may be hard. In any case, it won't be soon.

Reactions: Arnaldo123

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah, I fucked up the saving system in 0.4. And i'm rewriting it from scratch to make it more traditional, and make sure it won't break again. ^^"

no worries, does the game end at chapter 9? i can't seem to continue from there

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Alright I finally played and it was a good hot read. Now I just wish to have an easier time to save load and choose other choices and explore all the options instead of going through it all over again and this complain extends to all these types of phone games.

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Play through a few times now trying to find differences by choices and unlock all the photos (found 32 so far) some of which seem pretty random. I would like to offer some thoughts and constructive criticism. These are just my personal thoughts and opinions.
First I wanted to say that so far I am enjoying Netorase Phone. I fell it has a lot of potential and is a nice new take on the genre. Having said that I do worry that it might be skirting a Kinetic Novel feel. I've never really been a fan of the kinetic experience myself as it doesn't offer much to really help it's audience to be engaged. Sure there are choices, but other then some minor dialog, it doesn't really effect anything. It's still very early so we'll have to see how that aspect grows.
AI CG also may have some restrictions. I do not know if it would be possible to add animations in the future with AI tools or not and that would be a shame as I fell it would be fun if Laura sent the MC video clips as well as photos.
Dialog has been rich with minor grammar or spelling errors, but I feel there should be more difference in the tone based on the choices made moving forward. For example there is a question early in v0.4 About humiliation, jealousy and reclaiming but doesn't seem to have any real effect in dialog yet. This feels like it really should progress in the future. Help people personalize their experience to their tastes more. I would also try rendering photos for specific paths only to add replay value which brings me to my next point.
I know this is a unique user interface. Simply booting the title takes you right into the phone UI but I would like to see a way to save multiple play throughs. that way you save progress when making different choices.
One thing that is important is no matter how the choices change a path chosen is to try to keep some core elements of Laura in tact. She likes to tease for example, but maybe change the way she does it from one path to the next. At times she seems pretty dominant asking MC to do things for her and calling a good boy. Is this core to her character or can she be submissive too? Questions to consider moving forward.

Reactions: Xakorik

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Playing 0.4 and I absolutely loved how you expanded dialogues. MC's and Laura's relationship and it's expansion into NTR feels much more natural.

Sadly, I run into bugs with processing to new chapters. I restarted game with new version. and first time I finished chapter 1, for some reason it started to send messages from it again. Another time finishing chapter just did nothing.

The only reliable way to start a new chapter is to launch it from "History" tab, since you will get access to it after finishing previous one.

Also. sometimes when you switch to another chat (Ashley etc). this causes your current dialogue with Laura to restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnaldo123

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Good luck with it anyway

I like the concept of the game, the phone interface and idea of corrupting the girlfriend, not going all the way immediately (but see after). At least I like what I understand of it and where it seems to me where it goes. The history seems well build up for now and some choice with “impact” for example, the choice about who will receive a photo ;)

My feedback and ideas about it.

I find it "too straight forward" to sex. For a girlfriend who discover the thing it is going very quickly. For me it needs more build up like getting her used to be exposed and groped before. Sex will be a natural evolution with the same slow thing as actual.

Also get the bestie more involved, having more exchange with the boyfriend, girlfriend does not know everything about those.

Examples:

• bestie sending photo of the groping while the first dance at the bar at the same time to the boyfriend trying to make him jealous. Or may be bring her in club before for dancing with the “slutty” dress the girlfriend did not buy.
  • wardrobe malfunction (accidental or provoked by bestie) in the bar or at work with photo sent to girlfriend which report it to boyfriend. And may be bestie to boyfriend special photo unknow to the girlfriend.
  • changeroom exposure while trying new underware with photo of boys looking at her, bestie asking to boyfriend before the go or describing what is happening.
  • Bestie staying around while first meeting with her male friend instead of going for an errand. She takes photo thru window for boyfriend secretly after girlfriend leaving for going home.

All this to make the girlfriend with at ease being looked at, exposed, or being groped before going for more physical things.

And to get the bestie/boyfriend relation more like a way to manipulate girlfriend.

Do the next version will have some "skip to new content" thing ? Way to get back some save ? Handle different saves for different path/choices ?

I hope this feedback will not be taken badly.

Reactions: BuffKat

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
I didn't understand why the word NTR is used, here it's the boy if I'm not mistaken who leads the girl towards sluttiness, it's more like MC commands the girl via phone application, then she with all these little speeches, "ARE YOU SURE, REALLY YOU SAY, ETC" now your boyfriend or as I call them, friends with bephenici, has told you, go and open your legs to other cocks, because the girl must have all these problems, which then I find a funny perspective, if MC he wants to make the girl dirty, he just wants to fuck her for his own enjoyment, a future after he gets tired, he can leave her, hahahaha,
For some NTR can also include the fetish of being cheated on: your girlfriend/wife is cheating on you, describe it to make you jealous and degrading you.
And in some of the messages there is a start for it even from the bestie.

Reactions: Xakorik

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
if you want to think like this, then we can associate the word cheating with all things, friendship, family, partner, even your dog cheating, so you consider it a fetish, or something similar, you must always expect a woman to cheat, but a true friend, he will never do it, betrayal, contrary to what the masses want to think, is a purely feminine character.
I think this is going out of the exchange about the game, some link on f95zone to look at :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-meaning-of-ntr.5824/
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-does-ntr-stand-for.4823/
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-you-know-what-ntr-means.129390/
https://f95zone.to/threads/can-anyo...ting-ntr-is-i-cheat-or-anyone-cheat-me.40643/
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-do-people-use-ntr-instead-of-cheating-or-cucking.181985/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-difference-between-ntr-and-cheating.78937/

And a lot more like those ones.

You will see there is not "only one" meaning of NTR and those may be more clear about what I was trying to say.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I'm currently working on a new Tendency system, to replace the current variables that would add to much work, and too many issues.

Basically, with the new system, the current content will determine a "relationship tendency" between three options:

• Balanced (the current route): Laura sleeps with other men because you like it, but also because she enjoys it too,
  • MC is Dominant: Laura enjoys sleeping with other men, but she does it because you encourage her to, she is your personal slut, and you are the one corrupting her,
  • MC is Submissive: while you both enjoy the kink, you like being (lightly) humiliated, as Laura fucks with men that bring her things you cannot.
The story will mainly progress the same way between these three "routes", but the way events are resolved may vary (for example, the new chapter presents the MC with a choice, except if he's Submissive: Laura chooses for herself).

My main goal was to keep Laura as an independent character, that is not exclusively a vector for the player's choices. She's an individual that won't change from a character to another completely different one because of your answers. As the game progresses, the differences between each routes may increase, as you both get comfortable with your lifestyle, with completely different endings in the end.

Important note though: the system to determine your tendency will not be in the next version, because I want people to try the result before implementing it. It will be replaced by a simple toggle in the menus to determine what tendency you want.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
I'm currently working on a new Tendency system, to replace the current variables that would add to much work, and too many issues.

Basically, with the new system, the current content will determine a "relationship tendency" between three options:

• Balanced (the current route): Laura sleeps with other men because you like it, but also because she enjoys it too,
  • MC is Dominant: Laura enjoys sleeping with other men, but she does it because you encourage her to, she is your personal slut, and you are the one corrupting her,
  • MC is Submissive: while you both enjoy the kink, you like being (lightly) humiliated, as Laura fucks with men that bring her things you cannot.
The story will mainly progress the same way between these three "routes", but the way events are resolved may vary (for example, the new chapter presents the MC with a choice, except if he's Submissive: Laura chooses for herself).
It's a great idea, but in my experience player really needs to receive clear feedback about which way things are going, either which tendency is stronger now and what actions affected it. or what kind of requirments you need for certain paths/events.

Any chance for fixing save/progression system? :( Maybe in a hotfix?

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, i guess this is the type of Netorase for those who like to imagine more than actually see.

I will not bitch about it, but it's disappointing...

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes