4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

simo336

Jun 30, 2020
The apk doesn't work for my phone (pixel 8 ,android 14) anybody else encountered the same problem?

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Current system saves 50 messages per conversation. I'm loathe to increase this number because the more you display, the more the chats start to lag (it has to move that amount of objects each time a message appears). And also because they have to be saved, and that can easily make saving longer.
Having less little messages and more long ones can't help with this?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Why are the stats going away? Just one set path in the future?
One mains et path with three ambiance variations (Dominant/Balanced/Submissive relationships), instead of trying many variations that would be unmaintainable.

Having less little messages and more long ones can't help with this?
Having long messages make the pacing a lot harder to manage. Smaller messages act as if the text was appearing slowly on screen.

That's also why you have a lot of answers that feel "useless": they act as nothing more than a "click to continue" for the player to avoid text that keep appearing, the game litterally playing out without you.

Reactions: Will619 and WoodyGB

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Really nice game, I wish best of luck to you. Just hope there will be a bit more of Ashley teasing, with the way Laura talks about her tendency to gossips and interest in sex and sex life Ashley for sure do not push boundaries. Which is nice, but would love to tell her about fun time Laura have (with her consent of course). Also, can't wait for Laura to get creampied (bonus point if Ashley covers her pussy with hand, to reveal it a bit later).

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Is it worth starting from Chapter 1? Is there new content?
There's no new story content before Act 5, but there are a lot of new interludes that you may get to see that way. They're fully random though, so you may not see any new one either.

Apr 2, 2021
New update:

PC:

Android:

Please report this post under "game update" so mods can check for virus and update the op. (Got the link from Kemono: please dn ban me if it got virus lol not me who put it in)

Last edited:

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
New update:

PC:

Mega

Android:

Mega

Please report this post under "game update" so mods can check for virus and update the op. (Got the link from Kemono: please dn ban me if it got virus lol not me who put it in)
when-your-team-too-good-ban.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: angelm1ke and hhhhy
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes