4.30 star(s) 44 Votes

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Hi,

how do you get bunny suit convo I got it one time but had to reset
Those must be "interludes" and as Le Stag said it is random :

There's no new story content before Act 5, but there are a lot of new interludes that you may get to see that way. They're fully random though, so you may not see any new one either.

Like the story Le Stag the biggest sad part is we need to wait a whole month before getting what happens next about this "new friend".

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
what is the difference betwen one path and anothe?.
there are different images depending on the path?.
The story is the same either ways actually.
Only some little changes like not getting a picture or the way the girls or "bull" are replying / interacting with you .

May be more differences in the future, game tech seems to be still in building

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I love this... shame it get soft locked for me alot. Even with the jump to the new content or new saves. With my old save I gotten some "You are soft locked messages and it worked again but a few chapters in it stopped again (Act 4+)

But when it works it's great, I would like some more interesting interaction esp with the other people but over all a nice way to spend the time.

Very close to 5 starts for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: sugargamer

userfound

Feb 2, 2020
Hmm, I kind of like these type of phone games and I get the whole point of the game is ntr but man I closed the game so fast after the whole "You're okay with other guys fooling around with me" just not my thing, but still cool game !

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Hmm, I kind of like these type of phone games and I get the whole point of the game is ntr but man I closed the game so fast after the whole "You're okay with other guys fooling around with me" just not my thing, but still cool game !
» Picks a game with NTR tags on it
» Plays the game and finds out it has NTR
» Types in the thread about being NTR in it and that it's not his thing

» Average "iS nTR AvOidAblE" f95 user

4zqj3z.jpg
*Atleast he said the game was cool*

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
i love the lesbianism thing but there needs to be more with ashley and other girls. Also more corruption from ashley kinda like in "A wifes Phone" game.
i played that one a good bit after this game made me want to try more phone style games... lotsa content to be sure but after a while i ended up actually dreaming about BBC shit for a week and i decided that was a sign to cut that game out of my life lmao, shits lowkey hot but i didnt like the path i was heading :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes