4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
I didn't consider the word "bull" as being potentially annoying. I'll see if I can make it optional too. What could be a good alternative, in your opinion?
Bull imply the supplementary nature of his role in that relationship, if it's a strictly sexual relationship, I can't think of a more suitable word.

Partner. I mean Bull can be fine for most people. I am an edge case.
Isn't partner a bit intimate? Why not just friend with benefit?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Bull imply the supplementary nature of his role in that relationship, if it's a strictly sexual relationship, I can't think of a more suitable word.
Bull sounds a bit impersonal to me considering how their intimate relationship has developed.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

thats why I like "fuckbuddy". Sexual connotation, no more, no less, doesn't have the performative cuckolding subtext of "bull".

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Bull sounds a bit impersonal to me considering how their intimate relationship has developed.
I mean, they met for like three times? It's not that much development, I'll say. Physically maybe, emotionally no. They still need some times before it develop into something more than just a bull or fuck buddies, if that's what the MC allowed.

Last edited:

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
thats why I like "fuckbuddy". Sexual connotation, no more, no less, doesn't have the performative cuckolding subtext of "bull".
Stag, vixen, bull. I personally never see it as a subtext for cuckolding, more like an invited guest, or tool.

Last edited:

Jake333555

Apr 1, 2021
So... Um... I don't know if the dev is reading this, but yeah... I think I broke things. Minor spoiler ahead, but It's necessary if you like to be better safe than sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The console opened itself after I Alt + Tabbed to open the forum.
1719240291396.png

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I think it's a bug, it's supposed to acknowledge your decision. I'll add a section in the System app that shows your past decisions, in order to make sure they're acknowledged correctly, and to debug if they aren't.
I believe on my first playthrough I chose the other option, then did a 'phone wipe' and changed to the other. I did not just reload an earlier save, just FYI.

iklanbaso

Dec 4, 2022
You guys talking about received nude from unknown number, but I never encounter something like that even I replay it... Any enlightenment seniors?

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
You guys talking about received nude from unknown number, but I never encounter something like that even I replay it... Any enlightenment seniors?
Game have "interludes" between chapters which are completely random between different replays.
You may never fall on this one

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
This game is fantastic.

I was curious about something though, I see Ashley points are in the game. Does this mean there will be Ashley/MC content? Honestly I hope so, because I find her interactions with MC more fun than with his girlfriend.

I think the scene with Ashley overhearing Nathan and Laura could be fun to escalate in the future since MC/Ashley are both such degenerates and the thought of Nathan/Laura hooking up turns them both on so much. I feel like it'd be a pretty natural evolution to have Ashley overhear them again send MC pics of her masturbating to it and her asking MC to send her pics of him touching himself to either her or the knowledge that Nathan and Laura were having fun in that moment. Could be a fun dynamic.

I'm not sure how others feel but I don't think MC hooking up with Ashley is against the spirit of Netorase if Ashley continues to tease MC and see other guys and send him updates.

That said, the game has been stellar so far so as always trust your vision and don't let people in this thread, myself included, sway you too much. This is one of the most fun games on the site in my opinion. In fact, this idea is so good that there could easily be an entire anthology series with different character focuses and twists on this formula in the long term.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This game is fantastic.

I was curious about something though, I see Ashley points are in the game. Does this mean there will be Ashley/MC content? Honestly I hope so, because I find her interactions with MC more fun than with his girlfriend.

I think the scene with Ashley overhearing Nathan and Laura could be fun to escalate in the future since MC/Ashley are both such degenerates and the thought of Nathan/Laura hooking up turns them both on so much. I feel like it'd be a pretty natural evolution to have Ashley overhear them again send MC pics of her masturbating to it and her asking MC to send her pics of him touching himself to either her or the knowledge that Nathan and Laura were having fun in that moment. Could be a fun dynamic.

I'm not sure how others feel but I don't think MC hooking up with Ashley is against the spirit of Netorase if Ashley continues to tease MC and see other guys and send him updates.

That said, the game has been stellar so far so as always trust your vision and don't let people in this thread, myself included, sway you too much. This is one of the most fun games on the site in my opinion. In fact, this idea is so good that there could easily be an entire anthology series with different character focuses and twists on this formula in the long term.
This is not at all so outrageous. Since the game has male protagonist and a cheating tag we might see MC fooling around with another chic.
Especially after Ash's statement when texting MC while she hears Nathan's and Laura's one on one session.
Ash#004.jpg

rgRen

Jun 6, 2022
Liked the game very much.
At some point I suddenly realized that one of key aspects of the game, that I liked so much, is a wholesome banter. Most of the time it is not the usual cliché of "I cannot go back to normal life because how he makes me feel" stuff or some kind of blackmail. I like that people in story so far do have some flaws, but they act like adults who just try to explore what they find hot in life. It is simple, yet believable to me.
Starting chapters somewhat hinted that MC would like to have fun with other girls. Would be great. I personally would prefer for MC to have ability to have sweet time with someone. Especially Ashley, she is adorable and looks like someone who would easily go to town if all parties are okay with such outcome. So... go-go Team Ashley ! :LOL:

Art is great too, as someone who is enthusiastic about generative networks myself I'm pleased to see the level of consistency that you managed to achieve. I assume it is some kind of homebrew Lora at work. Am I right?

Liked the idea with 3 modes of play: Laura is sub/norm/dom and how they impact the flavor of text. They are no more than spice, but spices are important too.
Speaking about spices and personal feels from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But my emotional reaction is a good sign that you managed to get under my skin, so such "misconducts" maybe a good tool for making your players to experience something during their dom Laura walkthrough.
Would wish to share some unique observations about sub Laura, as I like this mode more. Sadly, don't have any at the moment.

Other than that you already made a great job and got me hooked so I wish you a smooth sailing during development.

Reactions: Babyman_

rinfei

Jun 21, 2019
I'm really loving this game. Unfortunately, I also seem to be having an issue on the Windows version where I'm stuck after the "Completed Chapter 13" message. No further messages in any of my chats populate, and the issue persists if I load Act V from memories. I don't have either of the debug options toggled on, but the issue is replicated if I toggle on the submissive debug and choose different options when loading Act V. I'll likely try a reinstall and play from the beginning eventually, since it's not that long. Otherwise I guess I'll try again with the next update.

Thanks for the hard work!

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes