4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I didn't consider the word "bull" as being potentially annoying. I'll see if I can make it optional too. What could be a good alternative, in your opinion?
Bull suggests she is no longer yours, it would work with the sub route but not the dom route.

Reactions: WoodyGB

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
why not add all the "no-no" words people are getting butt hurt by in only the sub mode so people that dont like them can just turn them off?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
why not add all the "no-no" words people are getting butt hurt by in only the sub mode so people that dont like them can just turn them off?
If I add a way to disable them, I may as well offer the possibility in every route. Even in the Submissive route, Ashley is not ruling you. If you say to her you don't like something, she'll reconsider it.

Which is why I should be careful about what you can say you don't like. :p

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
Aight once again it's not bad, but the spaghetti code is getting infuriating.

I started the whole thing from the start to see what's new, painfully slow even with "improved network" on.
I get into v0.6, get to the point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I choose one of the two options, it feels like the discussion is cut short so I use the auto backup, but it's backed up after the choice, alright, that wouldn't be too bad in itself if it didn't get softlocked from there.
I tried restarting the game, nothing. Alright, I'm just gonna start from v0.6 in the "memories" I guess. Exept now it softlocks even earlier,

Wonderful. I'm not starting again from scratch.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
anyone got a full save ? without a fast worward option this is to painfully slow to get back to the new content, specially since hte fast forward options keep bugging and it soft locks pemanetly

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Version 0.6 has huge soft lock issues, yes. I think I've found a few causes (it seems to be linked to interludes not saved properly), it should be better (hopefully, completely corrected) in the next update.

Reactions: Maximus_Augustus

Maximus_Augustus

May 6, 2017
Aight once again it's not bad, but the spaghetti code is getting infuriating.

I started the whole thing from the start to see what's new, painfully slow even with "improved network" on.
I get into v0.6, get to the point

I choose one of the two options, it feels like the discussion is cut short so I use the auto backup, but it's backed up after the choice, alright, that wouldn't be too bad in itself if it didn't get softlocked from there.
I tried restarting the game, nothing. Alright, I'm just gonna start from v0.6 in the "memories" I guess. Exept now it softlocks even earlier,

Wonderful. I'm not starting again from scratch.
I think spoiler 1 one of the random "interludes"
edit: ninja'd by the dev.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Got no softlock message but somehow on this part of the game, it doesn't move forward, no matter which choices I make.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Hi Le Stag
About :
On Tuesdays without releases, I will publish Non Update Tuesday Showcase (NUTS for short :p), showing what I'm working on, new pictures, and such. These will be short updates, don't expect too much.
As next Tuesday will be a "without release" for patreon but the public 6.3 release for public, I am wondering :
Will N.U.T.S be patreon only ? Or a public release one week after as the game itself ?
Specific pictures which may be not in the game after ? Some kind of behind the scenes story (girls at the bar, shopping, ...) some "not said event" (or not existing) like Ashley exposing Laura in store to random guys while putting clothes and so ?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Tuesday Showcases will be public content. They'll be small previews of the next update. First one will show the new gallery.

Don't expect too much, they're just a way to make sure you're informed about the development. So for the following one, a story preview, you may see a few snippets of what's to come.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
omg, pls, my good sir, let Nathan creampied her first pretty pls, or let anyone creampied her first before her BF... <3
MC and Laura up until now where doing it only with protection, while during the party MC could ask her why the lovers (Nathan and Laura) were using a condom.
She opens up to that question.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes