4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
man ur really just kinda sad. i've never once said i liked the game or that i thought the dev was going about making it the best way he could. were have u seen me defend him? but you just started freaking out cause i said something that u didnt like and going on about how i love the dev and im "bullying" u what a joke you are all you can do is throw out insults because at the end of the day just like ur game ur out of ideas and stale and an incoherent mess
Ignore and stand above it.
He harms himself the best way possible by showing us his true character.
Provoking and insulting in a foreign thread is a really good way to promote his own game.

• Haha
Reactions: fbass and r3ad1n

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
One continuity error: If you choose to send the lingerie photo to Nathan instead of seeing it yourself (great touch by the way), later she says "remember that lingerie you selfishly didn't let nathan see" or something like that, even though you chose the opposite. Decisions like that are a prime place for some excellent payoff. A few more things like that where decisions have tangible, sexy consequences and the games responds would be great.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
One continuity error: If you choose to send the lingerie photo to Nathan instead of seeing it yourself (great touch by the way), later she says "remember that lingerie you selfishly didn't let nathan see" or something like that, even though you chose the opposite. Decisions like that are a prime place for some excellent payoff. A few more things like that where decisions have tangible, sexy consequences and the games responds would be great.
I think it's a bug, it's supposed to acknowledge your decision. I'll add a section in the System app that shows your past decisions, in order to make sure they're acknowledged correctly, and to debug if they aren't.

hugplx

Jun 2, 2020
I really like this game, and the way the characters interact with each other with one glaring exception.

There are a few times where the writing makes it feel like these characters only interact with each other through the medium of texting. I get that you want to tell a story, but keep the medium in mind. What makes this story unique is that we only see snippets of it through texts.

You shouldn't put things in text the characters are likely to say to each other in person.

I include the detailed play-by-play sex scenes after the fact. These just don't really work in the medium you chose to convey the story. Instead, you should use what this medium does well - sexting. There are a bunch of characters we could have perspectives of- Laura, Ashley, Tara, Nathan etc.

Instead of waiting for a 'break' in the festivities to drop a novel, like in the very last scene (the one that's on my mind now), you have a perfect opportunity to have Ashley take pics, tease the protagonist and relate what she's seeing in real time - enhanced with pictures. She's right there! Use her.

This might be a personal taste thing, but 'live action' is always hotter than after-the-fact text dumping imo. I know this would cut into word count (if you're even concerned about that), but it would read better over the medium you chose to use to tell the story.

This came off as overly negative, I love the characters and the flavour of the kink you chose to portray, and the girls are cute. I'm enjoying this, mostly (even if my eyes glaze over at the walls of texts).

okarin27

Aug 16, 2022
Le Stag , develop the game as you see fit. It's one of the best cuckold games I've ever played, and each update only heightens my excitement. Ignore baka ; he's too self-centered to understand that this game isn't for him, and that he is bickering for nothing. Many of us love the game just as it is. Keep up the great work; I find the game truly captivating, and I can't wait to continue playing it as you intended.

Anton_User

Mar 18, 2022
Nice game - not a boring story - would just like more visual content and more freedom of choice - also more changing partners and practices

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Man i am glad we can get rid of hte word cucky, but is it possible to also remove bull? Idk, I am not really into bull and cucky relationships as they are a bit gross. It being explained as an open relationship is great though and as long as their is open communication its great. A few red flags though with the friend though hope we can interact with her.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Man i am glad we can get rid of hte word cucky, but is it possible to also remove bull? Idk, I am not really into bull and cucky relationships as they are a bit gross. It being explained as an open relationship is great though and as long as their is open communication its great. A few red flags though with the friend though hope we can interact with her.
I didn't consider the word "bull" as being potentially annoying. I'll see if I can make it optional too. What could be a good alternative, in your opinion?

Reactions: deviousstorm

Nachts

Jun 27, 2018
Wait, we are considering getting rid of the word "cucky"? Ashley calling the MC that was one of the hottest parts of the game :(

Reactions: fbass

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Wait, we are considering getting rid of the word "cucky"? Ashley calling the MC that was one of the hottest parts of the game :(
not for everyone! :) I am really happy with the game having options. And especially if the gf allows the guy to be in other relationships as well its fine.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Yes, ideally there's different paths and language like that is only used in the more "extreme" ones.
Yeah not every open relationship is the same, there are some where the guy is the dominant or the sub and the girl is the dominant or the sub. Not everyone of them is the same, sometimes its the guy literally pimping out their girlfriend to other men, and they get a kick out of it, and can do whatever they want, and are really into denial for their partner.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Partner. I mean Bull can be fine for most people. I am an edge case.
You're not weird, I'm the same way, "bull" sounds like someone a chubby 50yo hotwife invites over.... to me it's much more a part of the whole very performative (IMHO) interracial cuckold culture.

I did enjoy the fact that in game if you tell her off Ashley stops the whole cucky stuff for good.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
You're not weird, I'm the same way, "bull" sounds like someone a chubby 50yo hotwife invites over.... to me it's much more a part of the whole very performative (IMHO) interracial cuckold culture.

I did enjoy the fact that in game if you tell her off Ashley stops the whole cucky stuff for good.
Glad I am not the only one, that really bothered me, what this girl think calling someone a cuck is not anything but insulting to dominate people haha.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I didn't consider the word "bull" as being potentially annoying. I'll see if I can make it optional too. What could be a good alternative, in your opinion?
Maybe sth like,
Bed bunny, live-in lover, innamorato, (her suitor), admirer, her beau, ladylover, pet, her crush, heartthrob, her number one, significant other, object of affection, her gallant, devotee.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe sth like,
Bed bunny, live-in lover, innamorato, (her suitor), admirer, her beau, ladylover, pet, her crush, heartthrob, her number one, significant other, object of affection, her gallant, devotee.
I would get really horny if she called him her boyfriend.

Reactions: r0ckh0und
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes