4.40 star(s) 45 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
Feels weird to have to be asking this, but I honestly can't figure it out...can someone tell me how to re-size the window? It's pretty much unplayable now because it's taking up almost my entire 30 inch monitor despite the fact that I toggled it from full screen to windowed.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Feels weird to have to be asking this, but I honestly can't figure it out...can someone tell me how to re-size the window? It's pretty much unplayable now because it's taking up almost my entire 30 inch monitor despite the fact that I toggled it from full screen to windowed.
Well, I apparently forgot to toggle the "Resizable Window" in Unity so... for now, you can't. Sorry.

Reactions: Bolerm

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.

As an example (you can choose a screen-width/-height size to your liking):
Right click on shortcut and press on properties.
Target line at the end should look like this->
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.6.3\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
English is not my native language, so I apologize for any grammatical errors.

Personally, I am little disappointed with the game. I am one of the people who would prefer to have more control, and that there were two paths. One where we are a cuck and our girlfriend is a whore. In the other, we are the players who decide how far we go. I am a fan of the second, although I would play both.

My disappointment occurs because the premise of the game was for both the protagonist and our partner to experience new sexual experiences together through our girlfriend's body. As other users have already pointed out, we are only spectators:

1. We cannot decide which sexual encounters occur and which do not.
2. We can't decide which people our girlfriend sleeps with and which people she doesn't.
3. We can't decide the rules when she is with a "bull"
4. We can't decide whether our girlfriend's friends get involved or not.

Currently there is only one way, which is to be a cuck and say "yes" to everything. The events, images and conversations are the same. Putting a couple of different messages is not creating a new route

I would make the following changes:
1. Being able to skip events that we do not want to happen.
2. That the protagonist be more characterized, and that he be something more than "the boyfriend with a normal penis", that is, give him his own personality.

For example, in my run I would like my girlfriend to experience new sensations with different people, but not have Nathan as the main bull. I just want her to have sex with other men, without feelings, and for that to make her more open-minded. Thus including players in new sexual encounters in threesomes or exchanges. I want her to have fun, but not be excluded or ostracized. Seeing the path the game is taking, I wouldn't be surprised if they forced us to end up being "chaste", and only our girlfriend had sex, what ever our decisions are.

For example, I think the game does a good job when it gives you the choice if you want to have a romantic dinner in the previous chapter.

A specific change that I would make would be for our protagonist to go to the party, and there decide if we want she to kiss Nathan in public or not. Then, we would go to bed with our girlfriend's friend, and she would give two options:

1. Have oral sex with her (give, recive, or both)
2. Being masturbated or masturbating while listening to the moans

Then we decide if we want to go home with our girlfriend, or if we let her rest in the same bed as Nathan.

In short, I think the game is good, I like it a lot, but it is not what they initially protected. It has become a netorare game, and not netorase. It is not that the Game is bad, is that many have others expectations.

Of course, I am not a patreon, and I thanks that i can get this content for free. I only want to make my opinión about the game and give some advices. But this advices are about my personal tastes, and the DEV have the right to make the game just as he wants.

In fact, I thing the DEV shoud see this kind of comment like a good thing. If people complain about this Game, is be cause the care and like It. Normally, we are harder with thinks we like more, since we ignore things we not like.

Congratulations, I will keep playing future updates.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
English is not my native language, so I apologize for any grammatical errors.

Personally, I am little disappointed with the game. I am one of the people who would prefer to have more control, and that there were two paths. One where we are a cuck and our girlfriend is a whore. In the other, we are the players who decide how far we go. I am a fan of the second, although I would play both.

My disappointment occurs because the premise of the game was for both the protagonist and our partner to experience new sexual experiences together through our girlfriend's body. As other users have already pointed out, we are only spectators:

1. We cannot decide which sexual encounters occur and which do not.
2. We can't decide which people our girlfriend sleeps with and which people she doesn't.
3. We can't decide the rules when she is with a "bull"
4. We can't decide whether our girlfriend's friends get involved or not.

Currently there is only one way, which is to be a cuck and say "yes" to everything. The events, images and conversations are the same. Putting a couple of different messages is not creating a new route

I would make the following changes:
1. Being able to skip events that we do not want to happen.
2. That the protagonist be more characterized, and that he be something more than "the boyfriend with a normal penis", that is, give him his own personality.

For example, in my run I would like my girlfriend to experience new sensations with different people, but not have Nathan as the main bull. I just want her to have sex with other men, without feelings, and for that to make her more open-minded. Thus including players in new sexual encounters in threesomes or exchanges. I want her to have fun, but not be excluded or ostracized. Seeing the path the game is taking, I wouldn't be surprised if they forced us to end up being "chaste", and only our girlfriend had sex, what ever our decisions are.

For example, I think the game does a good job when it gives you the choice if you want to have a romantic dinner in the previous chapter.

A specific change that I would make would be for our protagonist to go to the party, and there decide if we want she to kiss Nathan in public or not. Then, we would go to bed with our girlfriend's friend, and she would give two options:

1. Have oral sex with her (give, recive, or both)
2. Being masturbated or masturbating while listening to the moans

Then we decide if we want to go home with our girlfriend, or if we let her rest in the same bed as Nathan.

In short, I think the game is good, I like it a lot, but it is not what they initially protected. It has become a netorare game, and not netorase. It is not that the Game is bad, is that many have others expectations.

Of course, I am not a patreon, and I thanks that i can get this content for free. I only want to make my opinión about the game and give some advices. But this advices are about my personal tastes, and the DEV have the right to make the game just as he wants.

In fact, I thing the DEV shoud see this kind of comment like a good thing. If people complain about this Game, is be cause the care and like It. Normally, we are harder with thinks we like more, since we ignore things we not like.

Congratulations, I will keep playing future updates.
this has to be the first valid criticism I've seen on here

Reactions: LaudeMonk
Dec 3, 2020
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.

As an example (you can choose a screen-width/-height size to your liking):
Right click on shortcut and press on properties.
Target line at the end should look like this->
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.6.3\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0
That worked, thanks!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
t

just because u want the dev to write 50 choices so the game can be tailor made for you doesnt mean it changed from netorase to netorare. like u want the dev to waste time writing 70 different branching paths so that the game plays exactly how u want and because that's not in the game you says its no longer netorase

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
just because u want the dev to write 50 choices so the game can be tailor made for you doesnt mean it changed from netorase to netorare. like u want the dev to waste time writing 70 different branching paths so that the game plays exactly how u want and because that's not in the game you says its no longer netorase
50 choices? 70 choices? How many choices are there right now?

Reactions: Kieron1998 and baka

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
50 choices? 70 choices? How many choices are there right now?
no clue but since people want every sex scene to be 100% controllable the dev would have to make so many different version of the same game accounting for what ever a player picks lets say there is something like 3 choices in the last chapter the dev would have to then have to make 8 different versions of the chapter to account for the choices then those choices would mean that there would have to be 8 different versions of the next chapter and it would only get bigger from there based on that chapters choices its crazy to want a single dev to sink so much time into making a triple a branching story.

Reactions: Pablo.cinco

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
no clue but since people want every sex scene to be 100% controllable the dev would have to make so many different version of the same game accounting for what ever a player picks lets say there is something like 3 choices in the last chapter the dev would have to then have to make 8 different versions of the chapter to account for the choices then those choices would mean that there would have to be 8 different versions of the next chapter and it would only get bigger from there based on that chapters choices its crazy to want a single dev to sink so much time into making a triple a branching story.
This is true and I can certainly relate to this. I'm currently in the middle writing a story with many choices, fetishes and outcomes. One of my main paths started on page 7 of Google docs and ended on page 75. This is just one path of three main paths the player can take. Having many choices, sub choices, sub paths, different fetishes is alot taxing on brain and it gets quite confusing but it's fun to make until you burn out and quit.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
go take a shower luccel u are making a fool of yourself.
we get it, you love the DEV and want to sleep with him.
go check my game, and how much we try to accommodate the community.
thats what it means to be a DEV in a more "open" way with support and feedback. we are not any multi-million AAA-company.
surely its up to the DEV how he want to function, how much he want to expand his views to please more players.
but its not your role here. u are not the police. u can however advocate that U enjoy a game that only has 1 route, a kinetic novel. THATS YOUR RIGHT. u get it? are u onboard? no?
rofl this reads like the devs that went to the A Promise Best Left Unkept thread to tell the dev how to make games even though they were getting gapped in subscribers i dont think he should be taking advise from u on how to get more people to care about a game you cant even keep a 100 subscribers after 5 years of making a game

r3ad1n

Jan 4, 2023
go take a shower luccel u are making a fool of yourself.
we get it, you love the DEV and want to sleep with him.
go check my game, and how much we try to accommodate the community.
thats what it means to be a DEV in a more "open" way with support and feedback. we are not any multi-million AAA-company.
surely its up to the DEV how he want to function, how much he want to expand his views to please more players.
but its not your role here. u are not the police. u can however advocate that U enjoy a game that only has 1 route, a kinetic novel. THATS YOUR RIGHT. u get it? are u onboard? no?
This is exactly the kind of BS shitposting that I called you out earlier.

Are you the DEV police then?

Your opinion does not hold more weight than any other opinion in this forum.

Let the dev do his thing. If you don't like how he has weaved the story for his game, go find another game that fits the narrative that you like.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
This is exactly the kind of BS shitposting that I called you out earlier.

Are you the DEV police then?

Your opinion does not hold more weight than any other opinion in this forum.

Let the dev do his thing. If you don't like how he has weaved the story for his game, go find another game that fits the narrative that you like.
hes just turbo mad u can tell by how instead of say i was wrong he just went no u love the dev take a shower and thats cause hes gapped to fuck hes washed up and mad that a guy using ai art can pass him in under 4 months when hes been failing to get any one to care for 5 years

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Honestly, that's sound not terrible and impossible, because the advantage of such games is that they do not require a lot of art and skillfully written text. At the moment, the game is perceived as (and actually is) a kinetic visual novel: choices only change a few dialogue lines. It seems to me that breaking it down into chapters and acts is not a very convenient for development idea; efforts should have been concentrated on different routes of the plot: at the beginning it could be only 2 or 3, then it could turn into 6, and after a few more updates into 10 or 12 (some routes may be secret or "not for everyone"). Sounds like a lot, but the specificity of "interactive chat simulator" genre lies in the low cost of dev resources.

I don’t think that the author is obliged to satisfy every player requests (like baka's, especially considering his behavior here), Le Stag is free to do as he considering what is right for the game, I just want to say that kinetic visual novels and linear games lose its magic of engagement very fast.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
this is not about my game. and my game was created for myself in the beginning, its not a game for everybody since its complex and require time and effort. those that do enjoy it. but fappers unlikely. and just because its not a DIK game with many supporters it say nothing of the quality. its just that people like a specific genre.
so, instead of understanding what I wrote u used aggression toward another topic? good boy, so intelligent. your parents most be proud.
ur the one that started by insulting me and then brought up ur game. u legit slung words at me then told me to check out ur game like no shot ur this fucking dumb no wonder no one cares about ur game if this is what u bring to the dev table

r3ad1n

Jan 4, 2023
so, instead of understanding what I wrote u used aggression toward another topic? good boy, so intelligent. your parents most be proud.
Yeah, you can dish it out but can't take it.

You shitpost people that do not agree with your opinion, and when people call you out, you claim to be the victim.

Good job buddy! You are soooo cooooool.

Last edited:

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
no point arguing with cretins. u are just looking for something to use.
as for myself I focus on this topic and the cretins that just use their dicks as brains.
now I have 2 cretins to deal with, that so far contributed shit. and now u try reverse psychology?
not working.
that mongol [B]luccel[/B] have "no clue" still he argue that the DEV should not do 50 choices.
because he is so pissed off to even allow another member to experience the game in another way.
no, this VN should only please this cretin and nobody else. and thats why he keeps being this prick.
but sure, u two asshats can keep bullying me instead. feels good right? maybe u are fapping right now while u read my words?
man ur really just kinda sad. i've never once said i liked the game or that i thought the dev was going about making it the best way he could. were have u seen me defend him? but you just started freaking out cause i said something that u didnt like and going on about how i love the dev and im "bullying" u what a joke you are all you can do is throw out insults because at the end of the day just like ur game ur out of ideas and stale and an incoherent mess

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes