4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
My point is this: If we do not draw clear distinctions then there will always be confusion and frustration amongst the community.
Other terms exist in this genre, Stag/Vixen for example, for situations where both partners are supportive and consenting, there's no humiliation is involved, and where the MC is more dominant and in control of the scenes. That is Netorase (in my opinion to be fair.)
If you start to add in things like name calling (i.e. "Cuck", "Cucky", etc.) which is clearly not meant to be a supportive phrase in this context, then you start to blur that line between Netorase and Netorare and we have the resulting confusion amongst users.
To be clear, I don't mind a netorare story as long as it's clear from the beginning that that's what is the theme. What frustrates me is when you get this really mixed bag of tone and context that makes it unclear as to which direction the story is heading.
rofl just cause u think that saying the term cuck changes if from netorase to hard netorare doesnt mean that its true like who died and made u ntr king

kollizzium

Mar 3, 2018
Version 0.6 lets you access all chapters individually as a temporary debug solution. Next updates will allow you to unlock them.

As for an option to unlock the full gallery, I must admit I'm quite reticent to it. But if it comes, it would be later.
Sooo, I did factory reset and then tried to chapter V. Now my game progress looks like a frankenstein:D
Can any share save file/-s with full (at least 4 chapters with gallery)?

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Then you clearly didn't play my game, as it had three distinctly labeled paths for you to determine which way forward you wanted to progress.
And one of those paths started as a consensual cuckold relationship which inevitably deteriorated into a non-consensual relationship for some weird reason.
Probably the drugs though, I guess.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
so, even u don't get it? I wrote multiple times about it.
it doesn't matter shit what u want to do if the result is people reacting in a certain way. u can not expect us to feel what u want. impossible.
and even if your idea is that and it all sounds great. it still create angst to the player.
but what u are saying is: "I dont give a shit about u, u are wrong or get the fuck out of here". and surely thats the conclusion.
and exactly what I posted in the previous post. if u don't understand its pointless.
so continue doing your VN however u want and just put all out feedback in the can.
brother you are complaining about the ntr IN A FUCKING NTR GAME, you couldnt have picked a better name for yourself :KEK:

genfetish

May 13, 2020
The last update was (Chef's Kiss). Might not fit a netorase game, but I really enjoy the hints at corruption we're already getting, and would love more (e.g. when she doesn't ask permission anymore or she doesn't want to stop / tells you when you're moving to the next step, rather than asking).

Reactions: Bolerm

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
rofl just cause u think that saying the term cuck changes if from netorase to hard netorare doesnt mean that its true like who died and made u ntr king
I made myself NTR King, just now, feel free to bow down and kiss my ring lol. Besides, it's the context and tone more than the term itself.
And one of those paths started as a consensual cuckold relationship which inevitably deteriorated into a non-consensual relationship for some weird reason.
Probably the drugs though, I guess.
Out of curiosity, which path were you on? It may be that there's some logic bug I need to fix.

Also, apologies to Le Stag for getting your comments all riled up. I was a little heated myself and I should have known better than to post on someone else's project at that moment.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do hope Laura doesn't start keeping things from us but that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Bolerm

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i came here to ask about what AI is being used.. now i cant stop laughing.. you guys are completly nuts lmao

"you know the difference about netozord and norezord" or whatever the fuck made me laugh loud

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not really CaptionMaker.
theres a bunch that want (the DEV team)
- getting cucked like sissy boys.
- the bull should be bigger and better
- the BF is just a weak bastard that need to be humiliated
- the GF is getting herself lovers and can do whateverfuck she wants

and the opposition say
- the relationship should be the primary focus where they build upon consensus and understanding.
- the GF should act more considerate and be aware of the MC indecision and worry
- the BF should not be schizophrenic and change mood from super-cuck to hesitant all the fucking time
- the BF fetish is used against the BF, the GF is more occupied with her new sex life and party time.

this is not about getting hurt. but if u dont understand how relationships works its on you.

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
Wait so before we continue fighting I need to understand something. Isn't netorase meant to be swinging/sharing or is it completely different?

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Wait so before we continue fighting I need to understand something. Isn't netorase meant to be swinging/sharing or is it completely different?
No, swinging is when you fuck other girl when you girl fuck other guy, sharing is when you fuck your girl at the same time other guy fucks your girl.
Netorase is being a cuckold with consent. Netorare is being a cuckold without consent.
People want to argue, but in any case you are a cuck, alpha men wouldn't share their girlfriend with another man.

fbass

May 18, 2017
not really CaptionMaker.
theres a bunch that want (the DEV team)
- getting cucked like sissy boys.
- the bull should be bigger and better
- the BF is just a weak bastard that need to be humiliated
- the GF is getting herself lovers and can do whateverfuck she wants

and the opposition say
- the relationship should be the primary focus where they build upon consensus and understanding.
- the GF should act more considerate and be aware of the MC indecision and worry
- the BF should not be schizophrenic and change mood from super-cuck to hesitant all the fucking time
- the BF fetish is used against the BF, the GF is more occupied with her new sex life and party time.

this is not about getting hurt. but if u dont understand how relationships works its on you.
Not all of us are here for a relationship, some are here for fun. I understand what you want but it doesn't seem like this VN is going to do things to your liking. You bashing others for what we like isn't helping your cause, now you're starting to get into kink shaming territory.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree, the DEV already said that, he will not.
Im not bashing, just stating the facts what the arguments are all about.
is it not true that u want to be cucked? called cucky is exactly the purpose and humiliation is exciting. sissy boys is another word for beta/cuckold that want to give his GF to a bigger and better man.
also, wheres the kink shaming? we both want NTS, the "only" difference is that I feel theres some parts that are lacking.
something the DEV don't agree and surely a lot of u don't agree as u feel it will just make the VN worse.
and surely it will if the DEV only allow 1 route and if the DEV don't understand the points given (as he clearly don't)
the only reason Im still here is that people are still arguing and Im still getting alerts, sometimes someone reply my post or name my username, or I feel I need to defend our points a bit more. but I know its futile so I will soon stop. don't worry. u get your cucky-VN so u can fap and enjoy it fully.

• Love
Reactions: asaremoqua
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes