4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, i have no worries so far baka
And i hope those who liked this game too. Because, for some reason, i do not feel humilation from Ashley texting "cucky", or arousal for that matter. All i see in it - her way to tease. So, maybe it is your way of seeing things that makes this game not for you. And maybe, just maybe, instead of trying to brute force Dev to make it to YOUR liking you can spend it on things that is more to your taste?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Played the new version, the first new message "Hello cucky!". A snip from the achievements:
View attachment 3757675

This game is Netorare and not Netorase, please change the title to reflect that and stop misleading people. Thank you.
You're definetly mixing the "western" word cuckold with the meaning of the japanese words netorare and netorase!

netorase:
A love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist

netorare:
A love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist

Cuckold has more definitions while netorare and netorase are more specific.
cuckold (wikipedia for cornuto friend Ilcoriglianese forte):
If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality.
This, like other sexual acts, can improve the sexual relationship between partners.
However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated,
or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead.
The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
(vulg.) is said of a person betrayed by their partner; it is also used as an insult: that cuckold cut me off; cuckold referee!
lol...you're that dumb that you even list the meanings of the word 'cuckold', not all but a few and still don't get it.
That must hurt...:ROFLMAO: your ex put horns on you pretty well!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Played the new version, the first new message "Hello cucky!". A snip from the achievements:
View attachment 3757675

This game is Netorare and not Netorase, please change the title to reflect that and stop misleading people. Thank you.
lol yep, based on the last few pages here there's so much piling on one could easily mistake the supermajority as fact...... enter common sense.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Oh, hi. Pleasure to see you)
Any chance to unlock all chapters/gallery? Or you cannot allow it?;)
Version 0.6 lets you access all chapters individually as a temporary debug solution. Next updates will allow you to unlock them.

As for an option to unlock the full gallery, I must admit I'm quite reticent to it. But if it comes, it would be later.

Reactions: Bolerm

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
My point is this: If we do not draw clear distinctions then there will always be confusion and frustration amongst the community.
Other terms exist in this genre, Stag/Vixen for example, for situations where both partners are supportive and consenting, there's no humiliation is involved, and where the MC is more dominant and in control of the scenes. That is Netorase (in my opinion to be fair.)
If you start to add in things like name calling (i.e. "Cuck", "Cucky", etc.) which is clearly not meant to be a supportive phrase in this context, then you start to blur that line between Netorase and Netorare and we have the resulting confusion amongst users.
To be clear, I don't mind a netorare story as long as it's clear from the beginning that that's what is the theme. What frustrates me is when you get this really mixed bag of tone and context that makes it unclear as to which direction the story is heading.

Reactions: baka

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
My point is this: If we do not draw clear distinctions then there will always be confusion and frustration amongst the community.
Other terms exist in this genre, Stag/Vixen for example, for situations where both partners are supportive and consenting, there's no humiliation is involved, and where the MC is more dominant and in control of the scenes. That is Netorase (in my opinion to be fair.)
If you start to add in things like name calling (i.e. "Cuck", "Cucky", etc.) which is clearly not meant to be a supportive phrase in this context, then you start to blur that line between Netorase and Netorare and we have the resulting confusion amongst users.
To be clear, I don't mind a netorare story as long as it's clear from the beginning that that's what is the theme. What frustrates me is when you get this really mixed bag of tone and context that makes it unclear as to which direction the story is heading.
... you know, it's pretty rich of you to talk as if you're an authority on the topic, considering that your own game had a consensual cuckold relationship deteriorate into an absolute shitshow, with no option to keep it consensual.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Common sense would be to not take everything literally.
Hey you own it not me, you're the captain of this ship, you decide what waters to take it in. If this is the most appealing setup to you, I can't tell you differently.

Content aside, hopefully future versions will iron-out the chapter transitions, right now it frequently stops doing anything between chapters.

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
... you know, it's pretty rich of you to talk as if you're an authority on the topic, considering that your own game had a consensual cuckold relationship deteriorate into an absolute shitshow, with no option to keep it consensual.
Then you clearly didn't play my game, as it had three distinctly labeled paths for you to determine which way forward you wanted to progress.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes