4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
One would think that a person who say "stop trying to tell what is right and wrong", won't be the person who say "he didn't make the game exactly the way I want it because he doesn't understand".

One of us believes he possesses the ethereal wisdom gifted by the almighty god, and that person is certainly not me.

Yes, this is a personal attack.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
The initial response was about interpretation. And few agree and a few disagree. Now u jump in a try to invalidate it all, surely when we argue we also assault each other from time to time. And surely when one side believe they have the right to tell they are a absolute right. Yeah u. Why should I respect u when u are the insulter? This vn is made for people that don’t give a crap about the points I described apart from a few that added their insight. But surely u have the only right here while us need to shut up, go play a vanilla game or just stupid. But not u?
I don't remember I'm the one who initiate the insulting. Well, I wanted to, to other guy. I believe I chose the words with some civility with you, untill you say I hide behind the dev. What does that even mean?

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
The initial response was about interpretation. And few agree and a few disagree. Now u jump in a try to invalidate it all, surely when we argue we also assault each other from time to time. And surely when one side believe they have the right to tell they are a absolute right. Yeah u. Why should I respect u when u are the insulter? This vn is made for people that don’t give a crap about the points I described apart from a few that added their insight. But surely u have the only right here while us need to shut up, go play a vanilla game or just stupid. But not u?
You should, instead of saying dev or other people don't understand, explain how can it be possible for the game, in it's current form, to appear more romantic and allows the bond between the mc and Laura to show. I personally don't feel it lacks such element, but it would definitely be benificial if there's more, to enrich and deepen the story.

And no, I didn't think I'm absolutely right, nor did I expressed such opinion. If you have such feeling that I am, it's clearly false, not that it's a big deal. I do think and hold that, there's better way to do certain things. You're welcome to argue or simply disagree. I also don't intended to invalidate anything you say except what you think falsely of me or my point. The validity of your opinion is all on you, just like you can think the dev is not making a good point with his work, other people will also think you're not making a good point with how you articulate your opinion. Now, I don't even fully understand whether you dislike the game's vision of a good nts story or the way it's delivered, or both.

• Angry
Reactions: asaremoqua

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it will not help. this is not the first time. the DEV clearly don't feel it and because of that its pointless. a DEV should not change something if its not in his range of understanding. I did give him feedback when it was fresh new and he didnt change as it was never in his mind that there was anything that needed to be changed, rightfully so.

from that point each update added to it and even if I waited for the changes as there was talks about that, here we are and its the same. if theres a bunch of us that have a different understanding it will not do much for the DEV, he has a good support and its enough, no point adding complexity.

my initial post was mostly a frustration that it never got that "change" that I was waiting for. but if in the future it will, fine I will take back everything and give a good review.

to summarize it all:
- theres a detachment between the couple that is progressive and subtle.
- the fetish is not the focus, instead its the GF awakening and liberation of the shackle of a relationship
- the GF insolence of the BF fetish show when she cares about her own emotions and not his.
- the GF seek audience with her friend when dealing with the fetish and not the BF, creating a discrepancy.
- the GF continues her liberation together with her friend and creates a path where the BF is just a watcher.
- while all that he also get humiliated and belittled by her friend, a situation that would not have occured if GF was considerate
- the GF is now in a relationship with a dude, where they make out, text, fuck without including the BF
- while the BF gets a few pics and some text about what she did, and what she will do, MC can't decide shit.
- the DEV gives the MC a disfavor response here and there that never gets taken seriously
- and sometimes the MC is just a super-cuck enjoying whatever, creating a schizophrenic MC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Maybe saying, 'don't you have a backup at all' would fit best here.
Probably, you're right.

I think it was sent by Nathan who is catfishing you. He's a photographer so he'd have access to lots of pictures of women, and he's trying to get you to cheat online so he can break up you and your girlfriend.
No, it's not. Stop making up stories when you have the author telling specifically that these kind of situations won't happen, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Nathan wants her as a full on girlfriend, not just as a casual fuck buddy, and unlike MC he doesn't want to share.
You are wrong.

So the dev dictate how we feel about something?
No, but the dev dictates what the story is, and it's definitely not what you seem to be seeing.

I did not listen to your suggestions because they are irrelevant to what the game is about. For the simplest of reasons: you don't seem to get what the game is about. And all the while, you seem to think your (flawed) interpretation is the absolute truth. That's not a good combination.

So, to put an end to it:
- The relationship between the MC and Laura will not degrade,
- Nathan does not want Laura to break up with the MC and get with her,
- Nathan and the MC will have a good relationship,
- The story IS about Laura's sexual liberation, as much as it is (indirectly) about yours,
- The MC is a watcher, because that is his kink, that's the whole point.

But version 0.8, the one that will revamp the first three acts, will remove or tone down the "negative" answers, because they are out of place. The MC likes this kink and has no reason to fight against it. And if that was what you were looking for, sorry, but you're not in the right place.

That being said, if people really feel that the relationship between the MC and Laura gets "sidelined", I can work on that. But I'm not sure it's really useful because, let's be honest, as much as it's important to show a healthy relationship, people aren't here to see that part of the story.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, even u don't get it? I wrote multiple times about it.
it doesn't matter shit what u want to do if the result is people reacting in a certain way. u can not expect us to feel what u want. impossible.
and even if your idea is that and it all sounds great. it still create angst to the player.
but what u are saying is: "I dont give a shit about u, u are wrong or get the fuck out of here". and surely thats the conclusion.
and exactly what I posted in the previous post. if u don't understand its pointless.
so continue doing your VN however u want and just put all out feedback in the can.

• Love

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
That being said, if people really feel that the relationship between the MC and Laura gets "sidelined", I can work on that. But I'm not sure it's really useful because, let's be honest, as much as it's important to show a healthy relationship, people aren't here to see that part of the story.
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing regular glimpses into the relationship between the MC and Laura. Or rather, I personally would appreciate it. It would result in some updates being a bit slower or more tame, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Reactions: baka

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
it doesn't matter shit what u want to do if the result is people reacting in a certain way. u can not expect us to feel what u want. impossible.
and even if your idea is that and it all sounds great. it still create angst to the player.
but what u are saying is: "I dont give a shit about u, u are wrong or get the fuck out of here". and surely thats the conclusion.
and exactly what I posted in the previous post. if u don't understand its pointless.
so continue doing your VN however u want and just put all out feedback in the can.
I take most feedback into consideration. Because most feedback take into account what the game is about.

I do give a shit about you, but you are wrong, yes. You seem to be looking here for something that is not, and won't ever be here. So, yes, maybe you shouldn't stay.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing regular glimpses into the relationship between the MC and Laura. Or rather, I personally would appreciate it. It would result in some updates being a bit slower or more tame, but I don't think that's a bad thing.
I'll consider having a few chapters revolving around them exclusively. But a bit later, currently the focus is on setting up the relationship with Nathan. ;)

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
it still create angst to the player.
Only if the player goes into this with a distrustful mindset (both towards the dev and Laura). Obviously the player doesn't have the same experience and history with Laura as the MC, which can result in a mismatch in trust if the player isn't able to suspend their disbelief. But honestly... That's not the dev's problem.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Only if the player goes into this with a distrustful mindset (both towards the dev and Laura). Obviously the player doesn't have the same experience and history with Laura as the MC, which can result in a mismatch in trust if the player isn't able to suspend their disbelief. But honestly... That's not the dev's problem.
not always. u can not say that a movie that is about some mystery but never gives any clue the fault is the watcher. surely the producer/writer need to give enough to help the watcher to understand.
what the DEV knows about the couple is not the same as we all know.
BUT this is not about that. as I wrote its how they communicate.
I know the DEV intention and that its a NTS.
but similar to a movie that show a scene with a couple where he kills her,
even if later in the movie it was not that, we get more and we understand what really happened, but during that scene we still feel those emotions that he killed her.
u can not expect me to ignore what I feel when I read how she interact with the MC? or how her friend is always using humiliate words. or when the GF is doing whatever and will do whatever while the MC is just a watcher that I just need to "TAKE IT". the DEV tells me to NOT FEEL. so of course I need to obey and stop feeling?
it doesn't work like that.
that is why I wrote: "its a NTR VN with some sweet/love moments to compensate for it" and that for me is a "bad NTS". BUT BUT BUT that doesn't mean its bad. its good for a lot of u that ENJOY this kind of story.

• Love

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
say for yourself, not for everyone. And maybe it is better to spend your precious and amazing feedback on other projects?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. Im saying this for myself and the other with similar thoughts.
not you for sure. so why are you crying? are u butt hurt?
don't worry Akumatsuna, he will create the perfect VN for u so u can fap like crazy and feel so good about it. Im happy for u. don't get me wrong. and Im ok that u don't give a crap about us that have a different thought about it. its not easy to care about others. so keep fapping and be happy.

• Love

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing this game for a bit today and I absolutely love it, but can I not save? I can't find the option anywhere.

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Played the new version, the first new message "Hello cucky!". A snip from the achievements:
1719000205301.png

This game is Netorare and not Netorase, please change the title to reflect that and stop misleading people. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes