4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
I've implemented a Fast Forward function. Holding Ctrl will speed up messages by 80%, but only for scenes you've already seen at least once.
Will there be some swinger content? sex with other women? or only netorase?

How long do you expect the game to be?

Do you have any idea what theme the next game will have next?

Reactions: deviousstorm

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Le Stag
Right after completing chapter 15 there is a sequence where a message bubble pops up in the chat of Laura (marked in screenie).
Despite the message there are still 2 options available and the message + pic from 'Unknown'.
Game version 0.6.4
after_ch15.jpg

Reactions: deviousstorm

tresk97

May 21, 2020
On CivitAI. ;)
You're doing a surprisingly good job with character consistency considering that. The CivitAI generator is okay, but it's missing a lot of features you would get with a local setup of A1111 or ComfyUI. The biggest one is ADetailer. It lets you do a second pass for a character's face, hands, or other problematic areas to fix issues. That alone saves a ton of time and annoyance. It really shines with zoomed out and full body shots, where otherwise fine detail would be lost. Upscaling is also nice.

If you have a decent GPU, it's pretty easy to get this stuff set up locally. You can even train (or commission) custom character LoRAs to help with consistency and uniqueness. The current designs and style you have are solid, but I immediately clocked it as the Disney Princess LoRA, lol.

Also with a LoRA for character consistency, you can dial down the CFG scale setting, which means you can have more diversity in images with fewer attempts, while maintaining the character's look.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
hey, how can I transfer saves so I don't have to click through everything again after downloading new version?
You'll find the saves in these directories. Do a backup of them in case those folders get deleted.

Windows:
  • "%AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone\.***.es3" files
Android:
  • "internal storage\android\data\com.LeStag.NetorasePhone\files\***.es3" files

xboy_me

Dec 15, 2021
Is there a route in the game that leads to the submissive relationship (cuck route) without activating it in the settings? If yes, how ?

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes