4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yeah, version 0.6 has heavy soft lock issues, that I think I've resolved for next version. I'm sorry about them.

Can we creampie our gf before Nathan or any another bull?
Probably, but it may depend on your choices.

I was curious about something though, I see Ashley points are in the game. Does this mean there will be Ashley/MC content?
Would Ashley be so cruel to tease you that much and never, ever do anything with you?

Discover it in the next episodes...

During her first sex with Nathan, for a brief moment it was implied that Laura had raw sex without MC's consent.
What makes you say that? Because it wasn't my intention.

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
Netorase Phone​

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QUOTE]

Played in Android version: I like! even if all the various choices made, with very few variations, lead to the same results, practically obvious.
So is a short game, hope for more. ;-)

Reactions: Pablo.cinco

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Would Ashley be so cruel to tease you that much and never, ever do anything with you?
Discover it in the next episodes...

What makes you say that? Because it wasn't my intention.
Well, not cruel. I would prefer having teasing and/or spice photos of her, while she have fun time with Laura in threesomes/foursomes.

I would assume because of first photo send in, where Nathan without condom.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Unfortunately it seems there's still a problem with variables not sticking or checks not going off right. It'll be nice once it's sorted and the paths work properly without needing to turn on the forced pathing switches. The only other thing is I really hope that we can get an option to just skip text soon. The option to speed it up is nice and all but no skipping option really hurts the replay appeal if you're starting a second playthrough.

Reactions: Metsuke

ssssE27bfjkgg

Jun 21, 2020
Full Save 0.6.4. The 1st and 2nd save slots have different last photos in the gallery for some reason...
For some reason, it was not possible to open chat with Nathan, unlike the previous version.

Le Stag, please add a quick text scroll button to CTRL, replay the entire game for 2 hours and 1 minute is annoying. And please add the button to open the entire gallery.

Last edited:

KJKSZPJ162

Nov 17, 2021
Full Save 0.6.4. The 1st and 2nd save slots have different last photos in the gallery for some reason...
For some reason, it was not possible to open chat with Nathan, unlike the previous version.

Le Stag, please add a quick text scroll button to CTRL, replay the entire game for 2 hours and 1 minute is annoying. And please add the button to open the entire gallery.
How to get that laura on dildo scene ?

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019

Completely agree.

Though someone suggested BBC content. That sounds fun. :) hope we get to see some action with laura and the other characters.

ssssE27bfjkgg

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you very much. How about making in the settings that you can choose scroll through the entire text or only the text you read, considering that saves with new versions breaks.
And how about making function in the settings with hints in the selections of what they lead to for stupid people(me) like +1 Ashley, +slut/dominant Laura.
For example, in the previous version I was able to start a dialogue with Nathan, but this time it didn’t work.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes