4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
43 new pictures? are they all throughout the game (act 1 till 5)? So probably reccomended to start a new game to get every picture i guess?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i love the lesbianism thing but there needs to be more with ashley and other girls. Also more corruption from ashley kinda like in "A wifes Phone" game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It says netorase but it has netorare tag and no swinging tag... So I want to ask, is the game full consensual content or there is some kind of "behind the boyfriend's back" content?

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I got the "softlocked" msg on each of my save files. I finaly decided to ignore it and play throu it. I had to realize that some lines she said didnt fit my earlier decissions. I guess you restarted the checkpoint with defaut values. In another game when you wanted to watch a replay from the gallery it was asking you what version you wanted to see by having you state your decissions on a few key points. Maybe you should thing about something like that.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
A small bug
There's a line that doesn't fit the previous choice(before I got softlocked), that is where Laura sent the lingerie pic, she said I selfishly deprived it from Nathan, but I did choose to send it to Nathan and I still got the blurred photo in my gallery.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Loaded old save and was met with "softlocked" messages, but it somewhat progressed still even tho it did it in weird ways at times (like loading same block multiple times with what I assume are different variations depending on choices). It went up to Chapter 14, but changelog says there are 15? At this point nothing progressed and only softlocked message on a loop.

I figured I might as well factory reset and start fresh, but I got same softlocked error immediately after factory reset which basically demotivated me to continue playing. I will wait new update and hope it gets ironed out.

Other than that this is a cute game and definitely one of the better AI ones which have tendency to be abandoned or lacking content/story. Good luck on developement!

P.S. I would love an option that shows hints for stats in choices (I have the current hints enabled, but it doesn't work with all choices at least to me). For example there is a situation where girlfriend talks about 2 guys flirting with her and friend Ashley, then sends a pic and you can react with HOT emoji. In my mind I reacted HOT because girlfriend might have a guy to play with, but game adds +1 interest in Ashley stat there, which I would prefer to avoid since I like to stay loyal to girlfriend to the max. It's not a huge deal as long as it doesn't lock me in some kind of content with Ashley later, but I would love to have "clean" playthrough avoiding the stats I don't want. So some clarity would be nice! :)

Reactions: xxx767

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I got the "softlocked" msg on each of my save files. I finaly decided to ignore it and play throu it. I had to realize that some lines she said didnt fit my earlier decissions. I guess you restarted the checkpoint with defaut values. In another game when you wanted to watch a replay from the gallery it was asking you what version you wanted to see by having you state your decissions on a few key points. Maybe you should thing about something like that.
If you go into the settings you can choose between Dom and sub, the decision part is not implemented yet. Blue text is your dom and she acts like your little slut. Red text is your her sub and she does some light humiliation

hanzo69

Jan 15, 2019
I'm usually a person who usually skips reading all the text just to see the art but the writing is so good i'm genuinely hooked!
my only wish is to be able to choose if Nathen is black or white and for there to be more art of course.
Will consider supporting the Dev because this is definitely one of my favorite 18+ games <3

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
Wow really good update! Good job developer, AI art sucks, but the writing is great!

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes