4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
ic. u should do what u envision. my own nts-type is more a dynamic between the mc&girl where he provoke/push the girl to do things and he decide with who, surely giving her a say as well, but still he is in charge.
but nts with a beta-cuckold also exists, and this is more that.
that is why I feel the ntr-angst, since beta-cuckold is close to how the ntr-stories are, the only difference is that theres no stealing away, at least not physically.
I agree, there is so little choice and interaction That I just check out almost immediately. If you could tell her No every once in a while and have that be respected and then a different scenario would come up that could be awesome. Just getting told to shut up and deal with it while she was so hesitant in the beginning feels shitty.

Also, I feel like there isn't enough depicting the couples own loving relationship so far. They mention being intimate a few times but It would be cool if pictures of your own times with her showed up in your phone after those moments. Maybe have him be present and watching, taking pictures, and then taking over for round 2.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob and baka

Kimowinter

Jan 5, 2021
I loved this game, it's one of the best netorase games I've ever played.
But I have some questions about the different paths of this game even after reading some answers here.
Does the sub or dom option in the settings make us follow the path we enabled regardless of the choices we make in the game?
About the interludes that appear randomly, how many are there and how many times do I need to play again until I can see them all?
And I would also like to say that it would be really hot if at some point Laura sent a photo of her kissing Nathan (or Ashley took the photo and sent it to us)

Reactions: Pablo.cinco

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
I find it funny mc and his gf never had bareback sex, but hell, it would make it so much hotter when Nathan becomes the first man ever to reach the depths of Laura, without the artificial barrier.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game needs an skip button, because its really annoying to start over even with the fast-message option; And you know, lack of the option to go back is bad too.
Well, that is Unity for you, AFIAK it is a chore to integrate a functioning back button in that game engine. Interestingly, this is not a big problem in Ren´py (which is a FAR more limited game engine than Unity) or Unreal (which for a game like this would be overkill).

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Well, that is Unity for you, AFIAK it is a chore to integrate a functioning back button in that game engine. Interestingly, this is not a big problem in Ren´py (which is a FAR more limited game engine than Unity) or Unreal (which for a game like this would be overkill).
It doesn't have anything to do with the engine. But I made everything from scratch to have specifically what I wanted, and that makes it harder to build some things.

I have what I need to have a fast forward button though, I just need to implement it. I think I could have a functional back button too, I just have to make sure it won't cause issue with multiple chats and scenes.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Also, I feel like there isn't enough depicting the couples own loving relationship so far. They mention being intimate a few times but It would be cool if pictures of your own times with her showed up in your phone after those moments.
Currently, I deliberately avoided that in order for the MC to be as faceless as possible, in order to allow everyone to identify with him. As soon as he get pictured, that goes out of the window.

But I opened a poll on Patreon to gauge people's opinion on that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It doesn't have anything to do with the engine. But I made everything from scratch to have specifically what I wanted, and that makes it harder to build some things.
I have what I need to have a fast forward button though, I just need to implement it. I think I could have a functional back button too, I just have to make sure it won't cause issue with multiple chats and scenes.
Interesting, while I know (and have played games with the FF button in) that a FF button is possible to be implemented into Unity, I heard it more than just a few times from several sources that integrating a back button into Unity games is awful to do. Finicky, hard work and rarely functioning as intended, according to them.
And my game history supports these allegations. I have played several Unity games with a FF button in them, but never one with a back button. You always have to reload a save.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I understand the temptation to use AI in art projects. I have taken AI and then GIMPed the images into usable assets, as AI rarely, if ever, makes a good presentation out of the box. There seem to be large thresholds of tolerance between users with this stuff. I can tell these images are AI, it's glaring to me, to the point that I can't get over it.

For now I don't think AI has arrived in producing imagery that doesn't require a lot of work in post-render to look good. There's probably examples of this where I'm wrong, it's changing so quickly that eventually I will be, I'm sure.

I have found that the amount of work I put into cleaning up extra fingers or weird eyes could have been used actually learning to draw the things I want to depict. There are oceans of difference in the satisfaction I get when the thing is finished.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I absolutely understand but, to put it simply, in this project, it's either AI, or it does not exist.

Interesting, while I know (and have played games with the FF button in) that a FF button is possible to be implemented into Unity, I heard it more than just a few times from several sources that integrating a back button into Unity games is awful to do. Finicky, hard work and rarely functioning as intended, according to them.
And my game history supports these allegations. I have played several Unity games with a FF button in them, but never one with a back button. You always have to reload a save.
That's because you're talking about a "global" back button, one that rewinds everything Unity does. So that means physics, timeline, etc...

But here I'm reading text through a list, in a custom system I made myself. So I could implement a rewind button that simply goes back through these entries, working only in my own system, one not using anything Unity provides. That's one of the reasons I code everything myself: if I want to implement something, it only has to work with my very own code, one I know and (supposedly) understand.

Reactions: toipo and Turret

Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
Currently, I deliberately avoided that in order for the MC to be as faceless as possible, in order to allow everyone to identify with him. As soon as he get pictured, that goes out of the window.

But I opened a poll on Patreon to gauge people's opinion on that.
Please do not add a face for the mc, it would really take the relativity off from the character, and it wouldn't feel as though we are him anymore.

If you would make/add a picture of the mc and Laura or Ashley maybe do it when we're fucking them so the face ain't visible at all(like the mc would be the one taking the pic as he's banging) so that it would still be relatable

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Please do not add a face for the mc, it would really take the relativity off from the character, and it wouldn't feel as though we are him anymore.

If you would make/add a picture of the mc and Laura or Ashley maybe do it when we're fucking them so the face ain't visible at all(like the mc would be the one taking the pic as he's banging) so that it would still be relatable
Seconded!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi everyone i have a few questions

Are there multiple paths as of now ? Like do your choices really matter for other than an occasional stat point here and there ?
And also is there a way to unlock a gallery or extract images so I can check if i missed any and need to do a second play through ?

I actually tried restarting a new game but it looks exactly the same although i'm answering totally different answers every time.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes