4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Both bugs are fixed, as you stated. Also realized I wasn't getting any interludes in 0.7, so that's also fixed.

Tried the dom route, there's definitely some mistagged messages. Several dom messages in the vein of 'feeling like such a slut', 'being such a good girl', etc., which I thought was the whole point of the sub route.
When you select Dominant, it's you who dominates her. Hence the "I'm a good girl". ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: aordd69

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
A week isn't very long to wait, and you can always frame it in your head like you're getting cucked by everyone else getting to play it first before you :p
More like waiting a week for a more stable version, while patrons alpha test for bugs, softlocks and misspellings. I mean, knowing who is new girl, witness talk about progression so far and how raw sex went is really nice for them, buuut... There most likely only small introduction of new girl, nothing too lewd. Teasings about progression is most exciting for me, personally. As for raw sex, considering how all went so far, chance of Laura being creampied is really low. Yeah, it is still worth reading, but Nathan most likely cum on Laura ass, rather than inside. So, not that much pain of waiting this time i think.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
When you select Dominant, it's you who dominates her. Hence the "I'm a good girl". ;)
No, bro, I get that... I'm saying red messages about being a slut, blue messages about MC not satisfying her. It's possible I'm misinterpreting but it just felt very out of place when I read them. Let me see if I can't find them.

EDIT: Here's some, tried to leave as much context out as I could while still leaving enough to find them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
More like waiting a week for a more stable version, while patrons alpha test for bugs, softlocks and misspellings. I mean, knowing who is new girl, witness talk about progression so far and how raw sex went is really nice for them, buuut... There most likely only small introduction of new girl, nothing too lewd. Teasings about progression is most exciting for me, personally. As for raw sex, considering how all went so far, chance of Laura being creampied is really low. Yeah, it is still worth reading, but Nathan most likely cum on Laura ass, rather than inside. So, not that much pain of waiting this time i think.
Basically what I like about waiting a week. There will be a ton of bugs, and issues and the patreons will sort it out for us!

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
No, bro, I get that... I'm saying red messages about being a slut, blue messages about MC not satisfying her. It's possible I'm misinterpreting but it just felt very out of place when I read them. Let me see if I can't find them.

EDIT: Here's some, tried to leave as much context out as I could while still leaving enough to find them.

Red she degrades herself as a slut when you are the dom
Blue she will mock MC, as she is the dom

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Netorase Phone [v0.7.1] [Le Stag]
Win: - - - -

Android: MEDIAFIRE - - - -
Changelog:

Last edited:

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
I hope thath Laura get her 2 boyfriends meet in the flesh. with taking pictures of course to remember that night

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i don't like the put down talk from her. sharing is a mutual thing - not about losing her. i guess that is cuck but that's not sharing then...

Reactions: huiAPPOAJ

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
Still a mess of a code.
My save was somewhere in the middle of chapter 14

End of chapter 14, and I'm bombarded with dozens of messages, random selfies and nudes, apparently the ones I've missed from earlier chapters, the game jumps litteral days at a time.

Only to be taken back to the end of the party

And all that is from earlier content, let's see what else this game has in store :')

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Coding mess aside it was a short although sweet update. I found it helpful that when "softlocked" error goes off and nothing else progresses and it is in loop to just make save in sepperate slot and Logout, then launch game again. And it might be messy and not logical, but stuff progresses at least. Currently I got official "end of content" message so it is definitely playable at least.

I was a bit disappointed that Nathan's friend was a girl. For me in these types of games a girl isn't really a slut if she sleeps with another lover, it's when she gets multiple people that marks her as truly corrupted slut. :)

P.S. I love it when other people inform MC of his girlfriends mischiefs like Tara did, I find it super hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabu06 and User_68P
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes