4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
would be interesting to know what type of content is planned in the future, such as breeding, bbc, anal sex, bdsm, mmf, ffm, cheatign (i doubt it since it's called netorase), etc So far it's excellent.

Reactions: aordd69

Metsuke

Apr 16, 2021
Hey Le Stag! Would it be possible to get more booty pictures of Laura in her lingerie in the future? Would really love to see that! Awesome game by the way! Really up there in regards to quality!

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hey Dev good great game tnx! can you, please add another character for Laura, a younger guy, thatd be super hot. tnx. then in the future an older guy. but for now a younger guy to tease the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog
Dec 21, 2018
The story is fine if I can actually get into it when most of the time I get messages from the Dev every couple of mins saying that the game is "soft locked" with error code XXetc.....

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
Still a mess of a code.
My save was somewhere in the middle of chapter 14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End of chapter 14, and I'm bombarded with dozens of messages, random selfies and nudes, apparently the ones I've missed from earlier chapters, the game jumps litteral days at a time.

Only to be taken back to the end of the party

And all that is from earlier content, let's see what else this game has in store :')
Alright no major issues with the new content.
Great stuff too, it's becoming very hot.

I'm wondering though, what happened to the

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is it possible to change the message
put on a condom because only he can fuck me raw.
Chapter 17 (at the bar) you have the conversation of who gets to do it first. There's a follow-up where you talk about only letting him do it but I think Laura may need to be dom for it to happen, I don't remember. But it is possible.

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
I like the game, so thanks. Pacing is good.. teasing, but not too slow for it to become boring.

Items where I do see some room for improvement is the amount of choice you have though I understand that this could open up when there is more to choose from instead of yes/no.
when to use condom, where to finish, shower or come home 'dirty' and what the followup would be... perhaps include 'pics' laura/mc made together afterwards.
Also the other npc's could become more interesting and give a lot of room of choice.

Increased pathing/choice would make replayability more interesting but for now I do like where the game is going.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The update has just been completed, from chapters 16 to 18, and as I understand that my previous choices have been erased. That's fine.
The question is that: if I go through this update all over again from the first chapter, will it change last chapters for me (at least a little)? For example, did Laura hint at cum eating in this chapters, like it was on 13-15 chapters? Or do these choices only change the next few lines in one chapter?

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
So, checked out this game. Seems good but :

- Lots and lots of softlocks everywhere.
- Various random day skipping when it's not getting softlocked.
- Stuck in a loop somewhere between chapter 16 and 17 unable to advance further.

Reactions: stupid_army

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
I've seen a few posts here from people frustrated that the MC is "just a cuck" because Laura is humiliating him, so I figured I'd post this as a PSA. In chapter 3 this is a choice made by the player, so this is literally what the MC is asking for. In fact, if you say yes, Laura says she's not great at it and it's a little uncomfortable for her but she'll try. Humiliating him isn't her nature, it's not who she really is, but the MC asks her to do it so she does out of love. This isn't NTR, the game makes it very obvious that MC is teased by people he loves because that's what he wants:

1720613543017.png

That said, if you do not want the humiliation but want to skip around to new content or different chapters, just use this:

1720614620562.png

This removes the humiliation and replaces it with dialogue in which Laura is submissive to MC, asking his permission for things and being "slutted out" at his request. It's a completely different flavor that recontextualizes most of the later scenes.

I've played through both branches and I have to say, Stag did a great job with the Sub and Dom routes for Laura. Both add a very distinct flavor to the scenes and I think they would satisfy the people who really like each kink. Honestly it makes me wonder if a Sub/Dom route could be possible for multiple girls to potentially change the dynamic of other relationships. Could there be a Sub/Dom with Ashley, in which MC makes Ashley Sub by turning her lust against her and teases her with pictures of himself and Laura or the details of Nathan/Laura that she wants so much? We've already seen Ashley get frustrated when she doesn't get what she wants, and was very sexually frustrated when she had to listen to Nathan/Laura that one night. Or Ashley could Dom MC as she continues calling him cucky but pushes further by getting him to beg for more pics or giving him a pity hand or footjob while Nathan is with Laura? Tara Dom writes itself as she's sort of positioned as muscle mommy, but a Sub Tara could be Tara looking for approval and validation for her gym body, which allows MC could downplay to get her to work harder at the gym, using "progress pics" from her to show off the work she is putting in at the gym? This could extend further into other picture requests?

Just thinking out loud here. Whether it's adding new girls, or adding new Dom/Sub dimensions to existing girls, it looks like we're going to have some great content for a while to come.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
tornosempre1
just wanted to answer u since I try to stay away from this thread.
so basically the options don't work. Laura will still humiliate u and tell how much better Nathan is.
the DEV told me that dom/sub is ONLY about how she call herself, like "Im a slut". so nothing to do with the MC. he is still humiliated and can't do shit about it.
before the game got here the DEV seems honest about my feedback, but once here he just answered:
- I never had the intention to change anything, I just simply ignored u. and he blocked me.
he stole the idea from NTR Phone and created NTS Phone (that basically is NTR)
if you like NTR this is great. and that is why most people in here are NTR-players now.

another thing:
the MC never fucked her without condoms.
now she is ready to do it with her new BF. and the MC get a choice to also do it now.
people say "Laura is doing it for MC" but its contradictory, a real GF want to do it with her BF first. there should not even be a question.
this is depravity and show lack of love. to even get the idea to fuck raw while she is getting fucked by her "better" BF show how much NTR this is.

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Chapter 16 not starting. It is giving soft locked error. I know this has been reported already, but I couldn't find any solution. Is there a solution, or we should have to wait? And why only some people experiencing this bug?

Error Code: C15-14A-L

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes