4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Anybody knows if there's a way in this game to check if we have already saw all content available for the version? I mean, I know there's more than one path to choose and that it may lead to different scenes and so, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something and what could I be missing, any tips on that?

reempe

May 4, 2024
Hello Le Stag and community. In this game is it planned to add Anal Sex?, is planned sex with another guy or with a random guy?

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great work as usual, As sombody that chose the "Submissive relationship" path I'm more than happy about the way things go !
For you guys the update certainly is great, but for those leaning towards dominant or stag the last two updates have several "Hä?" moments. Dialog which might belong on the sub path, but not on the dom path!

Reactions: User_68P

abc23

Oct 23, 2018
So I've just read the messages in the thread and I wanted to spend a couple of kind words for the Dev.
You're doing a great job. The game is captivating, the interactions are credible, and the flow is consistent.
You're doing such a good job that many people like it: most of them acknowledge your work and know how complex it can be to develop a project like this; others don't, and they feel entitled to complain and address you for including their preferences, even if they're probably not supporting you financially.
My 2 cents (from someone who works in a similar environment, in a certain sense): be true to your vision, because that's what made us like your work. And do not worry too much about soft locks and the saving system: they are certainly important for the game, but they're just technicalities. You'll come around with that. Keep going with the great work!

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Was curious if there is any animation since it have its tags also if there will be in future updates
Hi, I think the dev (Le Stag) is not the one who made the thread or the tags created.
Last time I checked his account does not even have the dev tag.
Not sure but also seems to me there is no ‘video’ planned but only photos.
Not sure it is easy to do videos with his AI model.

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
If you come to this game thinking that you can significantly influence the game, you will get frustated.

The story is netorase, because is the MC protagonist who wants to be cucked, but the game is netorare, because the player cant choose about the path of the relationship.

Likewise, I think the "paths" of the game are actually the same.

The difference between being submissive and being dominant should be us influencing that relationship. Sorry, but making a lot of jokes about "hahaha, your pennis is small" doesn't make the relationship dominant.

The reference to Nathan having a bigger penis than ours might be okay a couple of times. When that's all that route has to offer, replaying the game to see "the offer route" becomes a waste of time.

In conclusion, I was looking for a game where I could be a cuck, but the lack of routes has actually turned me into a real cuck, and I don't like being cucked in real life.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
If you come to this game thinking that you can significantly influence the game, you will get frustated.

The story is netorase, because is the MC protagonist who wants to be cucked, but the game is netorare, because the player cant choose about the path of the relationship.

Likewise, I think the "paths" of the game are actually the same.

The difference between being submissive and being dominant should be us influencing that relationship. Sorry, but making a lot of jokes about "hahaha, your pennis is small" doesn't make the relationship dominant.

The reference to Nathan having a bigger penis than ours might be okay a couple of times. When that's all that route has to offer, replaying the game to see "the offer route" becomes a waste of time.

In conclusion, I was looking for a game where I could be a cuck, but the lack of routes has actually turned me into a real cuck, and I don't like being cucked in real life.

Yeah, I think one of the big issues here for the developer is handling the complexity of multiple paths. On this update is painfully obvious that most (if not all choices) are somehow irrelevant. Not only for dom/sub, but if you decide for wifey to send the picture to nathan or mc or who gets to use condom making the options more of a tease talk without consequences. I feel a lot of complains are related to that and I think it is obvious the dev is aware and probably just working on one route before iterating on the multiple options to avoid the complexity.

Even if in my opinion I don't think this is the best approach because it is becoming painfully obvious, I hope the dev knows despite the complains that he is doing a great job and a engaging game!

Reactions: Neel24

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I have only one problem with this game the game name netorase phone which means sharing right? But no matter what choice you pick in the game you will Just get cucked that's actually disappointing also she humiliates MC like saying "deeper than you ever will be " also saying "slowly becoming his little slut " even in the new update she went to fuck that guy without even asking MC,also when she said she wants to get rid of the condoms she told me to fuck her raw but also she wants that another guy to fuck her raw if it's sharing game only give the privilege to MC to fuck her raw and also the player should choose whether she can Fuck the other guy raw or not these signs are clearly showing that MC is losing her to the other guy if the game will go like this change name into cuck phone so people won't get misdirected while playing or you should add another route of sharing where MC can control her in sometimes instead of she doing as she pleases another route is cuck like how the game goes right now so players will spend more time on playing the both routes at this point game is like kinetic novel no matter what choice you pick it will go the same way then why bother giving a choice to choose this game should prioritise sharing not cucking also other girl calls MC a cuck that's so disappointing man sharing is a one thing but getting cucked is clearly a different shit also when she humiliates MC so I hope The developer will see this message @Lestag change rework them

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I don' like games based on exchange via a phone ... but that game is really damn good.

The characters seems likable, pleasant to see their couples evolving, good job.

EDIT: softlock messages are still an issue, let's be honest.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes