4.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Unfortunately I cannot send you the saves. I made a full reset, but it did not help at all! The game is completely softlocked even after the full reset.
But I can tell you how it happened. I wanted to play a new path variant and had a save from chapter 3 before a choice to be done. I logically wanted to try out the other option and play from there.
The save loaded, I could click the choice I wanted and then a big nothing happened. Even loading other saves had the same end. I started a new game and on the spot it softlocked completely, no way to play. I then did the full reset option and it still is completely bricked.
If you lost the saves and you're only in chapter 3 then I'd recommend reinstalling the game completely and cleaning out your saves in Users\{user}\AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone. If you don't want to lose your cross-run pictures and skip capabilities, just keep your PlayerProfile_1.es3 file. Put it in a new folder so it doesn't get overwritten, wipe everything out, delete and reinstall game, start game, close game, bring PlayerProfile_1.es3 from folder back into directory, start game again. Should be ~5-10 minutes to get to the Sub/Balance/Dom split, especially with skipping.

If that STILL doesn't work, wipe everything again and I'll send you my saves, I have one in Chapter 3. And if even that doesn't work, call an exorcist.

Reactions: Ekzar and Turret

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Firstly, let me say I like this game very much.
Not only for the CG quality or the genre extreme perversion but mostly for the writing.
So many others try to make people read the story by force, either by sandbox or unskipable pauses but this story induces the reader to "want" more. More setup, more premise, more context, more character definition.
I love it.

There are many games I like but only a few games I remember spending hours by interest, not forced.
Big Brother (Dark Silver)
Futa Family (Anis H Games)
Lisa (Palegrass)
A very full house (Meta Mira)

Just for context my VN games folder has 1589 games.
That is after only having downloaded the ones that seem to have one ore more extreme perverted tags such as incest, ntr, bestiality etc.
Then deleting games I find not to worth space in HDD.

And between all that, this game stand among the most esteemed.

Congratulations and thankyou!

Adromedas

Jul 25, 2024
Firstly, let me say I like this game very much.
Not only for the CG quality or the genre extreme perversion but mostly for the writing.
So many others try to make people read the story by force, either by sandbox or unskipable pauses but this story induces the reader to "want" more. More setup, more premise, more context, more character definition.
I love it.

There are many games I like but only a few games I remember spending hours by interest, not forced.
Big Brother (Dark Silver)
Futa Family (Anis H Games)
Lisa (Palegrass)
A very full house (Meta Mira)

Just for context my VN games folder has 1589 games.
That is after only having downloaded the ones that seem to have one ore more extreme perverted tags such as incest, ntr, bestiality etc.
Then deleting games I find not to worth space in HDD.

And between all that, this game stand among the most esteemed.

Congratulations and thankyou!

First, it's not a game, it's just a kinetic and very boring VN for all Laura's monologues, you're talking about described scenes or well-made characters, what, when, Laura tells her fuck with her new boyfriend in the same way in all 4 times, in the last chapters, she fucks more with Nathan than with her boyfriend, so much so that she fucks him without a condom as a first choice, hahah, then the most absurd joke is Laura's request at the beginning, that if she agreed to fuck with others, she would be free to do it as, and when she wanted, without any interference, this is not a request, it's an ultimatum and threat, that with an NTRS, she has nothing to share, this is a heavy NTR VN, with an MC reduced to a passive spectator, with only a few YES as an option to say, so, all this majesty of the plot and more, where do you get it from, it's a fucking monologue of a slut. a VN made with AI on top of everything. pathetic

Reactions: WatcherOnADuck

rini

Jul 20, 2017
If you would read previous posts or at least changelog, you would know that 0.8.x is a game mechanics update. With very little new content. And Le Stag clearly states that "old saves are incompatible" there. (Someone posted a full save here recently.)

Softlocks are still not gone. :/ (0.8.5) Unfortunately. Got couple of those during the 1st gameplay (nothing progress stopping though) and like a ton when tried to start a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was precisely my point. Why fix something that isnt broken? Updating how the GF looks was not necessary the storyline practically would have written itself for atleast the next few updates. To make people play another mandatory 2-3 hours of already played content isnt good for their reputation as a developer going forward

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes