4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

drmorgan

Mar 6, 2018
Full save. And again my old save was broken so I again replayed all game in fkin 2 hours 32 minutes.

Le Stag, please make it that you can always skip text, not just after the first passing the game. I could do it all in 20 minutes, not 2h32m
Stupid question, but where do we put this file to play your save?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, it is interesting what I got with a second playthrough (with speedrun, it functions most of the time at least)! In the first playthrough of the new update, as I mentioned in an earlier post, there were several occasions with dialog not really fitting a Stag path.
In this second run now, I had no unfitting text, even if I did few different choices. I also had some options to finetune the path, so you can have a couple events from other parhs. Nice!
Still I find it curious that the two runs came out quite differently.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Addendum to earlier posts: I might have come across a possible bug. When you tell your GF in one of the early chapters to not shower after her tryst, you want her directly as she is now, she does so. But in ch. 17or 18 there is a situation with showering again and she showers even if you told her from early on you prefer her to come home unshowered. Even on the Stag/Dom path this happens.
I might misread the description of why she showers in that situation, but it also could be a bug.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Full save. And again my old save was broken so I again replayed all game in fkin 2 hours 32 minutes.

Le Stag, please make it that you can always skip text, not just after the first passing the game. I could do it all in 20 minutes, not 2h32m
Usually in renpy games there's an option to skip seen messages or skip all. That'd be a good option to add for this game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Usually in renpy games there's an option to skip seen messages or skip all. That'd be a good option to add for this game.
This game is made with Unity and the skip options or worse the rollback options, are "suboptimal" in these dev program. Even in Unreal it is easier done with e.g. a VN blueprint put in. All these developmenr programs have their pors and cons.

Ren´py is the most limited one and their licence agreement is called fishy at best in certain circumstances, but for most erotic games and esp. hobby Devs it is an easy choice.
Unity is more powerful overall what it can do, has quality assets and can deliver quite a game (e.g. several Pathfinder games were made with Unity), but their licence agreement is worse than Ren´pys (if not really openly communicated, it is within shouting distance of fraudulent) and has the annoying tendency to "call home". Even the Unity games I bought, not just the public versions, I block from the net.
Unreal is arguably the most powerful of the three, esp. with some fitting blueprints thrown in, but for most AVNs overkill. It still has the nicest licence agreement in comparison and rather useful free content. What made it problematic for erotic stuff, was the absence of fully naked, anatomically correct models. This has changed quite a bit, but it still has the smallest number of "sexy" models compared with e.g. DAZ or so.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can we get back the force specific route option?
Can we get back so I can load from the start of a chapter instead of having to start from chapter 1?
I started the game up and I can see my saves from 7.1 but I can't load them, it wouldn't be a problem if I could start from the chapters I've already completed and force the route I was on. Taking that stuff out in a game that's in development is just not good.
Please put it back in. Hopefully this is just a development build issue and the official release will be better. Leaked builds that are not ready usually isn't a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuujinnn

Adromedas

Jul 25, 2024
Guys, this game is deadly boring, there are counterparts of the slut, and we as MC who every now and then use the button to say yes, the factor that we only have a few photos, makes it mediocre, but these long monologues of her banging Nathan, are very annoying, and then, MC with only the word, yes, ok, or the various emoticons, hahahaha, what paranoia.

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
I went from 0.5 to 0.8, and I'm pretty impressed. Hit two softlocks along the way, but I'm really enjoying how this is developing.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes