4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I am getting more soft locks than before—every time after the chapter is finished. Does anyone else have the same problem?
It happened to me in an interlude near the end of chapter 1, but could progress to chapter 5 without it happening again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am getting more soft locks than before—every time after the chapter is finished. Does anyone else have the same problem?
I myself had not a single softlock during the whole replay (at least the fast forward key works halfway decent as long as it is not new dialog), but I am sure Le Stag will have to repair/rework parts of the game since I got some very strange stuff on the Stag route again, which does not belong there at all. but generally the game is shaping up well.

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
So even if I have saves from previous version, the dumb "helper" doesn't find them, starting the game all over again from the begining? Awww shit here we go again

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
So even if I have saves from previous version, the dumb "helper" doesn't find them, starting the game all over again from the begining? Awww shit here we go again
I mean, this (0.8) update add only one chapter in the beginning and 3 new interludes, everything else is just improvements and fixes. I'll probably wait continuation of the story and skip this update for future 0.9 or something.

Reactions: Cedrog
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes