4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

dfsnas

Jul 8, 2021
It's a temporary thing, but when you see a softlock notice, if you quit out of the game altogether you'll avoid the looping. Each backup scene it progresses to means a new autosave, so you only have 5-10 seconds to do so, but it works.

Save slots were supposed to come in 0.8, but they fell by the wayside, should come soon. Text speed may be difficult depending on how messages are written. It'll probably never be Ren'Py skip speed.
Thanks answering

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
It's okay. Everyone has a different point of view on the subject. Personally, I'm a bit confused as to why gloryhole is more indecent for Laura than a blowjob for Mike(or even raw sex)
I've always been more interested in stories with strangers(and not so much with bulls) - The Adelaide Inn, Vulgar Reverie, Secret Care Cafe. Just sex, no relationships - entertainment for two only. Awakening of the inner slut, so to speak.
The game is in a place right now where it could go in a million different directions, and everyone is hoping their preferred direction is the one Stag is planning. Dw about sharing your opinion.

I'm of the same regarding relationships, that we haven't had any "nameless" content yet feels like a missed opportunity. But I'm not confident we will anytime soon, since that's one of those ideas that'd fit a lot better with one tendency over the others. Right now, everything done still needs to be able to work with all three. Maybe in the future.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
So, with an NTR game I should preface any question by making clear that it's not a complaint. Love the game, rated it five stars, eagerly await updates, etc, etc. I'm just curious about something.

How much of her dialogue is variable depending on your responses? In my playthrough I asked her not to humiliate me, but she still does things like making me beg for pictures and telling me to stroke my little cock while she gets fucked, etc. Is that based on other dialogue options, or is that just locked into her script no matter what? The friend stopped calling my character "cucky" when I asked her to, but the GF continues to do stuff that I (and I'm admittedly an NTR lightweight) would find humiliating.

Again, not a complaint. Nobody jump down my throat. I'm just curious about how much all the responses matter.

Reactions: Keeva

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Again, not a complaint. Nobody jump down my throat. I'm just curious about how much all the responses matter.
Hi
Several point
  • in version 7 there is some bugs with dom/sub things, version 8 will be normally free for all in a few days with some fix
  • in settings you can enable ‘game mode’ and the texting will get some colored parts to indicate sub/dom
  • biggest decisions are tracked in system icon

Reactions: Sixty and dfsnas

dfsnas

Jul 8, 2021
So, with an NTR game I should preface any question by making clear that it's not a complaint. Love the game, rated it five stars, eagerly await updates, etc, etc. I'm just curious about something.

How much of her dialogue is variable depending on your responses? In my playthrough I asked her not to humiliate me, but she still does things like making me beg for pictures and telling me to stroke my little cock while she gets fucked, etc. Is that based on other dialogue options, or is that just locked into her script no matter what? The friend stopped calling my character "cucky" when I asked her to, but the GF continues to do stuff that I (and I'm admittedly an NTR lightweight) would find humiliating.

Try and read the option settings, they can make you understand more what your most important choices have an impact on. And also, use the autosave if you want to go back to the previous option, as it autosaves every time you pick a choice

Reactions: Sixty

Le Stag

May 7, 2024

Version 0.7 requires you to use Settings to select your Tendency, the questions she ask don't affect that in that version.

In version 0.8, your answers will decide your Tendency. After that, dialogues will differ depending on that. Not much as first, but the more you'll progress, the more differences you should see (still not much currently, but it will increase).

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
How much of her dialogue is variable depending on your responses?
Very little. So far, the events of the game do not change at all, every Tendency has the same actions. If you set your Tendency to something else (options menu in 0.7, chapter 3 dialogue in 0.8 and beyond) scenes will change flavor text to match one of the three Tendencies (Submissive, Balanced, Dominant) which do significantly change the tone of the events. For example, when you're submissive, she'll talk up the other guy and humiliate you, and when you're dominant, she'll call herself a slut and beg you for permission (you'll still always give it since, like I said, events do not change). It's possible there will be Tendency-specific scenes in the future, but it's up in the air right now.

I'm doing a full three-route playthrough right now looking for bugs and I will say, the Tendency changes start out very light, but will quickly grow to define the scenes. Sometimes the Dominant route can feel a little strange since Laura is still making her own decisions regardless of what you want, but it works once you realize the MC is his own character that you influence rather than a full self-insert, I've mentioned this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sixty

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Le Stag Just discovered this game and I've been liking it so far. I saw one of your messages saying that the Relationship with Nathan stat will be phased out. Does this mean that Nathan will speak to you with the same attitude no matter what? Could it be tied to Laura being dominant or submissive with you? I'd like to have different attitudes with Nathan, like he thinks you're a cool dude who lets him bang your girlfriend, or he thinks you're a pathetic cuck and teases you, or he has some animosity because you're in the way of him winning Laura's heart.

Soaker

Oct 21, 2018
Le Stag i see that on android version atleast you cannot scrollback the pictures you have unlock in gallery and I think it is a bug in 7.1 (atleast that's when I discovered it)

scarfolamew

Jul 8, 2024
Try as I might, I can't progress past the night where the girls go out drinking and try to convince Tara to send a topless pic. Just keeps soft locking and cycling back to the beginning of the night.

Really looking forward to this game getting polished up because the presentation is absolutely masterful

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The game got a big internal overhaul to make the choices matter rather than using a dom/sub switch. So it's to be expected, but hopefully we won't have to worry about this sort of thing happening again later

Reactions: Turret
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes