4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

Loganindawss

Apr 24, 2023
‘Netorase Phone version 0.8: Going Steady’ is out for patreon paying subscribers.
One week countdown starts now for freebies (if still same politic from Le Stag)
Great news. Now I have to wait for the free version or the hero. Unfortunately, I do not have the technical ability to purchase a subscription on the patreon.

Reactions: LilAbby

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
One softlock so far, at the start of 5.5. I will say, around chapter 3 I got tired of not being able to skip and overwrote the Player and PlayerProfile files with the backups from 0.7.1, I don't know if that's fixing or breaking anything.

That being said, are you planning on letting us rename the friends at some point?
1722342645824.png

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Appreciate the reply I'm currently stuck in a neverending loop of the bar scene with the three girls lol
Its being like this for me too for some months now. Game is good, but it's annoying how we cant simply play it. Restarted it 3 times already and still stuck at start o chapter 4.

There are currently a few issues with 0.8. Including soft-locks false flags, and loading/saving issues. I'm working on it. ;)
This error have been present since 0.5.1 and you mentioned 0.8. Will people (like me) who have been stuck since 0.5.1, being able to play? Or I'll have to wait like, more 6 months?

Just tried to restart again and it stucks right after chapter 1, you really need to fix this before releasing more content. How good is to have content we can't play because the game is bugged?

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
This error have been present since 0.5.1 and you mentioned 0.8. Will people (like me) who have been stuck since 0.5.1, being able to play? Or I'll have to wait like, more 6 months?
Have you tried a fresh install? Wiping everything in "user\AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone"? I've run through the game probably twenty times and I've only gotten hard stuck once, in 0.7 before the Tara pic was fixed. And my computer is a piece of shit.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
1722349495882.png

Now I'm thinking it might be related to me replacing the 0.8 Player file with the 0.7.1 one. But on the other hand, He has been called Nathan several times already. Could just be a mistake.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
It was a mistake from my part, I forgot some tags.

Version 0.8.2 is uploading, it fixes a freeze after Chapter 13, linked to a check not being done properly on a removed interlude.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Another softlock in I think the end of 17. This one doesn't trigger softlock protection. I don't think it's related to an interlude. Maybe a missing picture?

I've been playing on the dom route since that's the one that had the most complaints and the changes are small, but noticeable, and I really like one or two of them. But there's been a lot of little things too. When the game is more stable I'll do a couple runs and try and get a more complete list of items that need fixing together, maybe this weekend when I have time to actually do so.

1722352666707.png

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes