4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
Hmm, I'm curious if there's a way to access all the photos? I enjoy this game quite a bit, but the dialogue is very slow, and it'd take a WHILE to get everything. Is there a gallery unlocker?

Reactions: dfsnas

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
Indeed, humiliation should be consensual, at this point it is not. The GF keeps telling the MC that he is inferior.
Yeah, this is my sole issue... early on, you get the little chat with her where you can say no to humiliation... but then the game softlocked and I needed to force start a chapter. I think it lost that option. It should be added into the settings as a toggleable to blunt the humiliation aspect. I still enjoy the game, I consider it going along with her OWN kink, but I'd like to be able to ask her to tone it down, she lays it on THICK later.

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
It is. In version 0.7, the only way to get humiliated is to deliberately choose the "submissive" tendency. In version 0.8, you'll have to tell Laura directly.
Thing is, sometimes it didn't feel that clear on whether we were being submissive or not. Especially with so many reactions being emojis. I would prefer to be clear with her, so I'm looking forward to being able to tell her directly that it ain't my kink.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I feel like I'm more excited to find out what's coming with 0.9 and beyond than 0.8 releasing. Probably because I'm starting to suspect I may have some unrealistic expectations/hopes on how the game will develop from here once the "why is she mean to me" complaints are finally addressed in-game.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
I know I want too much, but if this game had a modding tool for uns to create more choices and consequences or more stories with other characters... I love this game soooo much, wish the community could make it grow it more!

Reactions: k_mode and dfsnas

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I feel like I'm more excited to find out what's coming with 0.9 and beyond than 0.8 releasing. Probably because I'm starting to suspect I may have some unrealistic expectations/hopes on how the game will develop from here once the "why is she mean to me" complaints are finally addressed in-game.
Yeah, I realize version 0.8 might not be very exciting. But a bit of polishing was required to have good future versions.

If I ever have to do that again though, I'd spread it over 2 updates, doing 2 halt story half improvement versions.

I know I want too much, but if this game had a modding tool for uns to create more choices and consequences or more stories with other characters... I love this game soooo much, wish the community could make it grow it more!
As marvelous as it sounds, I don't know how I'd create that. But I'd love to. :p

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah, I realize version 0.8 might not be very exciting. But a bit of polishing was required to have good future versions.

If I ever have to do that again though, I'd spread it over 2 updates, doing 2 halt story half improvement versions.

As marvelous as it sounds, I don't know how I'd create that. But I'd love to. :p
I know some people might complain about not getting much new content this update, but I have to say I'm very excited for the choices to actually start working and affecting the paths rather than using the switches. It'll be very nice seeing that and having the softlock errors fixed, so cheers for all your hard work!

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019

It's less that 0.8 isn't very exciting and more that the next scrap of roadmap is going to be a big factor on whether this game turns out great or okay, in my opinion. Makes me a little anxious and a little eager.

For 0.8, I'm a developer. I understand the urge to take what you've learned from a project and use it to remake the project into a more 'ideal' version, especially when it can be justified with major bugfixes.

I am curious what the development cycle is like. Is it done around now and you're just waiting for the promised time, or are you debugging up to the 11th hour?

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Interesting game, conversations are really fun to read but constant softblocks are annoying and visual aspect is pretty disappointing, cgs really lack eroticism and spicyness.

Not sure I want to hear about other guy being deeper than mc ever could considering I said no to humiliation and toggled submissive gf option but maybe thats just integral part of the genre I guess.

Its a bit of a shame that there are no mc x gf scenes. Thats would be pretty hot. It couldve been played out as mc telling those stories to Ashley, she seems like a type who would like it.

It will be cool if there will be some variety to content. Just reading gfs reports is gonna get stale really fast. Maybe have mc fool around with Ashley while gf is with the other guy and have them both send each other pics in real time. That would be exciting.

Reactions: Kimowinter

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Its a bit of a shame that there are no mc x gf scenes. Thats would be pretty hot. It couldve been played out as mc telling those stories to Ashley, she seems like a type who would like it.
Thing it is literally the name of the game, you are on the MC phone.
Game plays a lot with imagination about the life of the MC and the girlfriend in the ‘real life’, have to memorize what they exchange.
Their everyday live is outside a phone, using it to call him back home, saying being tired from activities last night and so on.
In a previous message the dev said he put no MC thing to allow everyone to identify as the MC.
And it is more a text novel with some photos from time to time (like messaging people with a phone) with some adjustments depending of the first chapters.
May be ‘a wife phone’ or ‘blurring the walls’ are better for what you look for.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes