4.20 star(s) 68 Votes

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
The game is great I love the girls all very beautiful, the story is also great, however when ever I say no to anything it always leads to a yes accept for sending pictures. It would good if after some of the sex scenes if the MC says no to wanting to see it or no to hearing about it or no to have sex with his girlfriend after she has done something with soneone else no means no maybe add a bit of uncertainty to Laura and what's going on in their relationship perhaps Ashley could be concerned also . Hopefully the mc will get some action as well Just a though great game though hope there's more to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfsnas

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
whats the latest updates about?
Judging from what people have said here, it seems to be that the early chapters got reworked, the choices actually put you on a dom/sub path now, and most of the soft lock issues are resolved. No new chapters though, so we'll have to wait for the next update for the story to be continued.

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Did the Ashley booty picture change? I swear she was in different green underwear. I liked the old one better, but both are still great.:love:

Last edited:

WatcherOnADuck

Formerly 'Gnarl_the_Wise'
Aug 1, 2024
Hi, please consider increasing the number of save slots and text scrolling speed. There have already been many times when I forgot to save before choosing, and I could not go back there, except to start all over again - and this is a long time(even with increased speed). The game is cool, keep up the good work! Would love to see Laura bold enough to wear short/see-through clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rystvalya

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
The game entered an unnending cicle of softlocks, that's where it began. What do I do?
It's a temporary thing, but when you see a softlock notice, if you quit out of the game altogether you'll avoid the looping. Each backup scene it progresses to means a new autosave, so you only have 5-10 seconds to do so, but it works.

Hi, please consider increasing the number of save slots and text scrolling speed.
Save slots were supposed to come in 0.8, but they fell by the wayside, should come soon. Text speed may be difficult depending on how messages are written. It'll probably never be Ren'Py skip speed.

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
It would be great if Laura goes through bimbofication(optional): makeup, intim piercing, tanning, hair colour. I don't mean excessive bimbofication, but reflecting the change in her behaviour. Perhaps from such a turn even Ash would have come to be genuinely surprised or even concerned.

Last edited:

dfsnas

Jul 8, 2021
It would be great if Laura goes through bimbofication(optional): makeup, intim piercing, tanning, hair colour. I don't mean excessive bimbofication, but reflecting the change in her behaviour. Perhaps from such a turn even Ash would have come to be genuinely surprised or even concerned.
This would be more of a "bad ending" sort of style

Reactions: Z3lda1980

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
This would be more of a "bad ending" sort of style
The presence of these attributes might differ depending on the chosen route. These are just the first ideas that came to mind, and the most clichéd, I hope that the author will find something to surprise us.
And, to be honest, Laura has already taken a big leap. She already fucks without a condom, which I would like to see only optional(with the MC's consent). She could go home every time and bring back ‘trophies’(used condoms) of her ‘victories’(obedient slut-route).

Last edited:

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
There are quite a few strings to pull - pregnancy risk, taking birth control on time, faithfulness, intimacy only with strangers (so that there is no emotional attachment, which is one of the surest ways to come to ntr, not nts), and so on.
I realise I may sound rude or ungrateful(playing for free) talking about this. But my goal is not to criticise the game, but to draw attention to possible missed opportunities. Fans of this genre already know where it starts, continues and ends(milestones). And if at some point to rush a lot, the remaining time may not be enough to reveal certain fetishes, because the story will come to a certain milestone and some fetishes will become completely irrelevant.
For example, a scene where Ash convinces(maybe even shows an example) Laura to try the gloryhole in a toilet cubicle(in favour of privacy and attitude) of some bar before she does a blowjob with Mike would be interesting and appropriate. Even now it is possible to add scenes with gloryhole, but it won't have the same effect - it won't be a significant step for the heroine after what she has done with Nathan.
On the other hand, every author wants to tell THEIR story(accounting for the amount of work and resources at hand), and I respect that.

Last edited:

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Even now it is possible to add scenes with gloryhole, but it won't have the same effect - it won't be a significant step for the heroine after what she has done with Nathan.
No mean offense, but it's not a very good example. She haven't done anything that's comparable to gloryhole so far. Nothing she done is with a complete random stanger, without knowing who he is or even knowing what he looks like, which are the elements of gloryhole. Gloryhole is not even that relevant for a netorase story, tbh. There's still plenty of potential and possibilities

Last edited:

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
It's okay. Everyone has a different point of view on the subject. Personally, I'm a bit confused as to why gloryhole is more indecent for Laura than a blowjob for Mike(or even raw sex)
I've always been more interested in stories with strangers(and not so much with bulls) - The Adelaide Inn, Vulgar Reverie, Secret Care Cafe. Just sex, no relationships - entertainment for two only. Awakening of the inner slut, so to speak.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes