4.20 star(s) 70 Votes

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
The game restarted wtf
And this is not a Renpy Game with the skip button... I don't want to play 16 chapters again, can someone send me a save file ?

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Yes, I tried it like that.
Yeah, that's the bug. If you break it with one save, every save is broken until you restart the game. Whatever the condition is for the save breaking, once it hits it happens for every save, no matter where or when it was made, until the game is restarted. In every case I've seen it trigger, it can be avoided by loading a different save fast enough, before whatever triggers it happens.

The most consistent trigger I've gotten was letting end-of-content message play out fully. It happened I think once otherwise in Ch. 18, but that's it.

You mentioned Chapter 9 when the original three were 3, 7, and 16. I assume that's because a save worked for a while. Best guess is there's an interlude that has some similarity to EOCM that may cause it. With your addendum, it makes me think this may be the case even more.

If nothing else, public release for the latest version is Tuesday if I'm correct. That means 0.8.8, which restores memories.

Where do you see it branching? Can you name a few differences? I cannot play through it again without a proper skipping function and better save system.
The differences are entirely tone and dialogue, and maybe some random interludes. Truly branching paths that see different events are possible in the future, but don't exist yet.

Reactions: Turret

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Guys, this game is deadly boring, there are counterparts of the slut, and we as MC who every now and then use the button to say yes, the factor that we only have a few photos, makes it mediocre, but these long monologues of her banging Nathan, are very annoying, and then, MC with only the word, yes, ok, or the various emoticons, hahahaha, what paranoia.
Well, if you take a look on the games with most positive reviews and ratings, it's usually gay's and lesbian's games.
I don't care about both types, so I don't even bother, but people who love it (gay and lesbians) extremely happy to have something they enjoy.
This game for people who enjoy their type of fun.

Of course, there are many vanilla games with 24-girls-family-included-harem and very intelligent choices like "Accept the offer" and "Refuse". Many pictures and animations. 99% of them all-the-same, same rooms, same parks, same girls, but very little of boring text.

This game is original and has potential. The moment developer will implement actual choices with different paths it will be probable the best game available. I am still hoping for more actual interactions of MC with "side" girls Ashley and Tara.

Long monologues not that long, if developer combine them together in more realistic bigger messages, so we don't need to wait for every single string of text. Or skip text might be helpful as well.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Still hope for even more extreme things like...
She is a fiance virgin until marriage.
She asks to have her first time with someone else and he accepts because in her mind he would be happy with it but internally he is afraid to speak up.
The player gets to chose to stay virgin.
After a while she goes raw with the other guy and she even mention the fact that he is the only one to ever do it.
Then she goes to bed thinking: I'm forgetting something...
Internal.creampie.png

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes