4.30 star(s) 81 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
This has developed so well :D

I wonder if there will be a path where the MC wont be allowed to have any sex with her anymore xD Tho, the still loving and liking sex with him way it goes right now is refreshing in the genre actually :D And we can go the "the MC keeps using a condom" while her bull does her raw, mrrr :D Kinda wondering if there will be more guys, all allowed raw but the mc... xP

Well, just thoughts, I really like how it develops and it has a good release cycle so far

Sld

Jul 26, 2017
In the hopes the dev reads the posts, i got some bug reports. Here is a photo of the start of the softlocks, it kept going and looped at the C14-4-L
Don't know if this helps, in any case i'll start from an 'empty' chapter (thank you for making these) en pic up the story there. Great game btw!
1720991827941.png

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I wonder if there will be a path where the MC wont be allowed to have any sex with her anymore
That would be a nice option. At the start when they're discussing the limits, she does ask him, if he would want to have sex after, and there is a "no" choice, but it's a fake choice cause she still says she wants him to have sex with her after. Would be nice to develop that.

Reactions: Xakorik and pyt07

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
That would be a nice option. At the start when they're discussing the limits, she does ask him, if he would want to have sex after, and there is a "no" choice, but it's a fake choice cause she still says she wants him to have sex with her after. Would be nice to develop that.
That might be good for a dom route, though it'd be a little weird maybe? For a sub route though, I'd rather see where instead of it being the player's choice, Laura is the one to refuse sex. Perhaps as a "you weren't being good and so no sex for you" path. I'd also like to see that sort of idea explored for Ashley and maybe Tara as well. For dom, mc gets to sleep with her friends, but for the sub path, they just send the player pics and tease him about how everyone else gets to enjoy fucking them instead of you.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I definitely wish to see more collaboration between the three girls on teasing and denying the mc. Ashley already calls him "cucky" and hopefully they all call him that eventually instead of his name. Maybe Laura is the one to eventually stop allowing sex, since there is now the option of always condoms for the mc, and no condoms for Nathan, makes sense to eventually wean the mc off having sex completely, maybe only letting him do cleanup.

Reactions: pyt07

airrickk

Oct 11, 2019
Possibly going as far as GF comes home and MC has to perform oral on her after the fact. Then she falls asleep but that would obviously be on the sub route.

DragDemon

Jan 26, 2021
This game is very good and lots of potential, I wish there would be an option of Laura cheating not sharing. Like you choose to disagree about sharing but she still gonna do it and hide it from you

Reactions: ScrubIord

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yeah, the soft locks have been my nemesis. I've started rewriting the Messages system. I thought I could release an "experimental" 0.7.2 with it, but I polled my subscribers, and they decided, as a large majority (94%) that I should wait for 0.8, and make sure everything works, instead of rushing an update.

So, yeah, 0.7 is not an optimal version. I'm sorry for it. I'm still a beginner in a lot of aspects.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
This game is very good and lots of potential, I wish there would be an option of Laura cheating not sharing. Like you choose to disagree about sharing but she still gonna do it and hide it from you
I like the sound of it, hopefully it does get implemented in the game.
Hi! I very much hope that NEVER happens! There are days when it really annoys me that NTR lovers swing by and try to get a developer to include NTR (self-censored) in their game. There are lots of NTR games already, but far too few well-made NTS games!
Unfortunately we can see the influence of the NTR crowd in "Netorase phone" already on the sub path, which is steadily moving towards NTR, not to speak of the "dom" path, where we had the dubious pleasure to see dialog like "don´t masturbate until I am home, cucky" WTF?

As an informative aside: While many players and developers do not see it, NTR and NTS are on different ends of a continuum. The NTR lovers like the emontinal turmoil of the cheating spouse, the humiliation and stuff, something which is anathema for NTS lovers (outside a small minority of beta cucks who are closer to the NTR stuff)!
Netorase is about fun sharing/swinging/hotwifing, consensual and doing it for the pleasure of both partners. It is NOT about emotional turmoil, but emotional hard-ons and gooiness (depending on the sex of the involved persons):);)
While there is considerable variation in what both partners want, from softest swinging to breeding gangbangs, the main thing is that most NTS fans want to see wholesome, consensual fun of the MC couple in question, while the forms it takes depend on what they agree(!) on.
For instance, the "sperm breath" kiss a NTR lover comes home to is normally ffom a cheating spouse or worse, the NTS lover knew about it and the couple discussed beforehand if that would be ok at all.
As said, NTR is about cheating, humiliation and emotional hurt, NTS is about consensual, agreed on sexual fun with others, from (very vanilla) groping to orgies.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes