4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Ah that's fair then, thanks for clearing it up then for me.
I was letting my imagination and theory making run wild with the potential of the story here lol.
A shame really, but it is what it is and I'm not the type to rag on a dev in creating things they arn't comfortable with or just don't want to do. Will just leave it at that then and will still probably at the very least finish the story for completions sake.
Yeah, what you've described in your earlier long comment, with the humiliation, full-on theft of Laura, and disrespecting the MC with the pregnancy thing (and even suggesting it become an actual thing), are all in line with NTR and are all aspects those of us into NTRS specifically do not want. The distinction between netorare and netorase is really important to those of us who value the love and respect of the relationship and do not get turned on by humiliation/disrespect/degradation. No judgment, though, more power to you for what you like, but y'all NTR fans have ten games to our NTRS' one (not sure of the exact ratio, but it's definitely a much higher rate than we get), so we really appreciate when devs make comments like the one above clarifying that NTR stuff isn't going to happen.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
so we really appreciate when devs make comments like the one above clarifying that NTR stuff isn't going to happen.
Yeah I get you. Honestly it's not even the NTR that I'm into, as in most of NTRs that I play have a way to prevent the NTR from even happening as I like the threat and the true love route of the story.
It's also more so the other tags that usualy come with NTR or NTRS that has me playing NTR games, but that's a diffrent matter and I'll just leave it at that.
Still glad there's something for everyone and I wouldn't want to change that as there'll always be more to come.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Yeah I get you. Honestly it's not even the NTR that I'm into, as in most of NTRs that I play have a way to prevent the NTR from even happening as I like the threat and the true love route of the story.
It's also more so the other tags that usualy come with NTR or NTRS that has me playing NTR games, but that's a diffrent matter and I'll just leave it at that.
Still glad there's something for everyone and I wouldn't want to change that as there'll always be more to come.
That's a great attitude to have! I wish others shared that same outlook lol hopefully there's enough out there that you do like, though :)

Reactions: Incubusknight
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes