4.30 star(s) 78 Votes

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
Searched the thread, feeling like I'm not getting a clear answer. Are the factors of: humiliation/lessening of the connection with the MC/holding the other guy in blatantly higher regard than MC, unavoidable? I've really liked the game as far as I've played, but if it goes down that road, there's like zero point in continuing for me. Would appreciate input!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a point fairly early on in the game where you are prompted with certain choices that decide your route through the game, which include submissive, dominant, or if you don't like being strictly one of those two, a balanced route.

The primary difference between these are a pic you get at one point in like chapter 10(?) which is route dependent and a lot of dialogue over the course of the game.

In the submissive route, you are subjected to the humiliation frequently, it's kinda the centerpoint of the route. As for the other two, there is none on the dominant route, and it can appear on the balanced route, but it's dependent on your choices in that one, I think.

As far as lessening your connection with the girlfriend, it might come across that way to some people, as noted by a lot of the posts in this thread, but the dev does a fairly decent job of reminding the player that the MC is her priority, even going as far as making a chapter entirely dedicated to their relationship, which is free of the humiliation talk even on the sub route

She does, however, make decisions that are kinda just done without your input, which does include the use of condoms. You only really get to decide whether or not you get to go raw first or the bull does

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
There is a point fairly early on in the game where you are prompted with certain choices that decide your route through the game, which include submissive, dominant, or if you don't like being strictly one of those two, a balanced route.

The primary difference between these are a pic you get at one point in like chapter 10(?) which is route dependent and a lot of dialogue over the course of the game.

In the submissive route, you are subjected to the humiliation frequently, it's kinda the centerpoint of the route. As for the other two, there is none on the dominant route, and it can appear on the balanced route, but it's dependent on your choices in that one, I think.

As far as lessening your connection with the girlfriend, it might come across that way to some people, as noted by a lot of the posts in this thread, but the dev does a fairly decent job of reminding the player that the MC is her priority, even going as far as making a chapter entirely dedicated to their relationship, which is free of the humiliation talk even on the sub route

She does, however, make decisions that are kinda just done without your input, which does include the use of condoms. You only really get to decide whether or not you get to go raw first or the bull does
This is exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to get. It also sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for, then. I went with the dominant route (I'm not too far past that, I think Chapter 3 or 4), so I should be good, then. I'm really glad the connection is emphasized and not belittled/degraded, either. As to your last point, it sounds like it doesn't have the same element of the other game I spoiler-tagged; if this game has everything else in line with what I was looking for that you described that it does, but then pulled the same-or-similar type of "condom for me, not for he" I would be super pissed. I'm going to keep going forward with confidence, then. Thank you!

Reactions: Kaeng_Nai

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
This is exactly the kind of answer I was hoping to get. It also sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for, then. I went with the dominant route (I'm not too far past that, I think Chapter 3 or 4), so I should be good, then. I'm really glad the connection is emphasized and not belittled/degraded, either. As to your last point, it sounds like it doesn't have the same element of the other game I spoiler-tagged; if this game has everything else in line with what I was looking for that you described that it does, but then pulled the same-or-similar type of "condom for me, not for he" I would be super pissed. I'm going to keep going forward with confidence, then. Thank you!
Mostly what Kaeng_Nai said above, but just to point out that also on the dominant route there will be some dialogue parts which are borderline - while not fully humiliating, the tone does not fully fit to a "dominant MC" route imo.

As for condoms, as said above, there is a separate set of choices, MC can choose to keep condoms while Nathan does not, MC can choose both to go raw with Nathan being the first, MC can choose both to go raw with himself being first. Misclicks can happen quite easily though, its not like with the route decision where there is a "are you sure" kind of safety question.

What is as far as I know not possible is to keep Nathan on a condom-level, regardless of what the MC does. MC can like "tease" it first, before Laura brings it up, but even if he does not, it happens later on.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Mostly what Kaeng_Nai said above, but just to point out that also on the dominant route there will be some dialogue parts which are borderline - while not fully humiliating, the tone does not fully fit to a "dominant MC" route imo.

As for condoms, as said above, there is a separate set of choices, MC can choose to keep condoms while Nathan does not, MC can choose both to go raw with Nathan being the first, MC can choose both to go raw with himself being first. Misclicks can happen quite easily though, its not like with the route decision where there is a "are you sure" kind of safety question.

What is as far as I know not possible is to keep Nathan on a condom-level, regardless of what the MC does. MC can like "tease" it first, before Laura brings it up, but even if he does not, it happens later on.
Thanks for the additional details! I would hope that Le Stag polishes the tone of the dominant route in later versions. Seems like they're trying to make the best game possible and are really actively updating it, too. Looking forward to playing more.

Jan 17, 2023
I came back here to write this game is boring as. She only has one other partner, total snooze fest.
Where is the corruption, where is the depravity. its far too clean.
I hope it’s just a continual fall into depravity, pace is a fraction slow atm, but as long as it keeps going it’ll be worth it…but agree it needs to end very depraved

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
There are preferences i your "phone" about game speed and whether you can see the outcome of your choice. Also you can press the "ctrl" button for extra speed

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I like the game concept. But will be there another guy for her? Natan is pretty boring..
Long posts but this is just my thoughts.

I think Natan's a pretty good example of the average playboy who knows how to take advantage of the situation.
Most normal folks would look at this situation and think "hell nah" and not go near this mess of a relationship,
but because he is okay with it, I already see him as more then just a borning antaganists. Afterall it wouldn't be much of an ntr story if he was.

With that being said, Natan to me comes off as a snake in the grass.
We only know a little bit about Natan so far in the latest chapter in the story. He seems like an actual decent guy who adheres to the rules that both the MC and the girlfriend have set, but I think he's in it for the slow game and continues to push the limits with each scene and let his poison corrupt the girlfriend.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I am curious to see how the story unfolds with Natan.
He may very well be just a normal borning guy meant to be an introduction to the ntr world, what with always asking the MC and girl if it's okay.
Or he'll reveal himself later as the snake that he is and gloat over how dumb the MC is for letting it happen.
"He likes it after all", and "this is what you wanted" and the girlfriend agrees too", that kinda thing.
Nah I don't trust him, and from the hints we've seen and the girlfriends best friend warning, I feel like that's forshadowing of what's going to come.

Still I'm sure others wouldn't be opposed to seeing other routes, maybe folks really want a Bowser and Peach like antaganists who kidnaps the girl and then sends the MC pictures of his GF in a basement slowly breaking.
Could make a mini game out of it, where the antaganists sends a question or picture every few days, to give mc a chance to save her, but if awnseres incorrectly the story progresses down the bad ending route.
Course with that kinda plot you'll need a really good reason why the antagainsts hates the MC so much to do that to him lol.

Anyway my last thoughts on this is I'm curious to see if the writer will add the "Don't cum game". To Natan's route.
Basically in this stories scenario the girl would sets up a video call with the MC and the bull and have sex with the bull again.
If the MC cums before the bull does, the bull has full permission to creampie her on a supposidly dangerous day. Usually it's a lie (like she's on the pill or it's not actually a dangerous day) but given the GF's troll/imp like personality, and her current progressed level of corruption, I could see her try that game to trick on the protag "for fun".

Course the next step after that would be the real deal, usually without the protags concent, but we'll have to wait see, just have to be patient.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Long posts but this is just my thoughts.

I think Natan's a pretty good example of the average playboy who knows how to take advantage of the situation.
Most normal folks would look at this situation and think "hell nah" and not go near this mess of a relationship,
but because he is okay with it, I already see him as more then just a borning antaganists. Afterall it wouldn't be much of an ntr story if he was.

With that being said, Natan to me comes off as a snake in the grass.
We only know a little bit about Natan so far in the latest chapter in the story. He seems like an actual decent guy who adheres to the rules that both the MC and the girlfriend have set, but I think he's in it for the slow game and continues to push the limits with each scene and let his poison corrupt the girlfriend.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I am curious to see how the story unfolds with Natan.
He may very well be just a normal borning guy meant to be an introduction to the ntr world, what with always asking the MC and girl if it's okay.
Or he'll reveal himself later as the snake that he is and gloat over how dumb the MC is for letting it happen.
"He likes it after all", and "this is what you wanted" and the girlfriend agrees too", that kinda thing.
Nah I don't trust him, and from the hints we've seen and the girlfriends best friend warning, I feel like that's forshadowing of what's going to come.

Still I'm sure others wouldn't be opposed to seeing other routes, maybe folks really want a Bowser and Peach like antaganists who kidnaps the girl and then sends the MC pictures of his GF in a basement slowly breaking.
Could make a mini game out of it, where the antaganists sends a question or picture every few days, to give mc a chance to save her, but if awnseres incorrectly the story progresses down the bad ending route.
Course with that kinda plot you'll need a really good reason why the antagainsts hates the MC so much to do that to him lol.

Anyway my last thoughts on this is I'm curious to see if the writer will add the "Don't cum game". To Natan's route.
Basically in this stories scenario the girl would sets up a video call with the MC and the bull and have sex with the bull again.
If the MC cums before the bull does, the bull has full permission to creampie her on a supposidly dangerous day. Usually it's a lie (like she's on the pill or it's not actually a dangerous day) but given the GF's troll/imp like personality, and her current progressed level of corruption, I could see her try that game to trick on the protag "for fun".

Course the next step after that would be the real deal, usually without the protags concent, but we'll have to wait see, just have to be patient.
Wow this is a wild theory and incites. This isnt an NTR Game its a netorase game. If there is NTR in the future it will be optional. Just fyi the dev himself said that Laura and the MC's relationship is not going to degrade, and none of the things you mentioned about Nathan are going to be true. I have copy pasted what the Dev personally said about the game bellow:

"So, to put an end to it:
- The relationship between the MC and Laura will not degrade,
- Nathan does not want Laura to break up with the MC and get with her,
- Nathan and the MC will have a good relationship,
- The story IS about Laura's sexual liberation, as much as it is (indirectly) about yours,
- The MC is a watcher, because that is his kink, that's the whole point. "

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Wow this is a wild theory and incites. This isnt an NTR Game its a netorase game. If there is NTR in the future it will be optional. Just fyi the dev himself said that Laura and the MC's relationship is not going to degrade, and none of the things you mentioned about Nathan are going to be true. I have copy pasted what the Dev personally said about the game bellow:

"So, to put an end to it:
- The relationship between the MC and Laura will not degrade,
- Nathan does not want Laura to break up with the MC and get with her,
- Nathan and the MC will have a good relationship,
- The story IS about Laura's sexual liberation, as much as it is (indirectly) about yours,
- The MC is a watcher, because that is his kink, that's the whole point. "
Ah that's fair then, thanks for clearing it up then for me.
I was letting my imagination and theory making run wild with the potential of the story here lol.
A shame really, but it is what it is and I'm not the type to rag on a dev in creating things they arn't comfortable with or just don't want to do. Will just leave it at that then and will still probably at the very least finish the story for completions sake.

Reactions: ass234
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes